Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2011, 07:46 PM

7,787 posts, read 8,030,764 times

Advertisements

so what if the bill is a stupid bunch of BS and will fail like all my other ideas. pass it cause you love me. This is what our leader has sunk to. Pass it if you love me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2011, 07:49 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,138,344 times
This really is embarrassing. Two days, we have this and then his AttackWatch nonsense.

This guy is just pitiful. I all most feel bad for people who still support this clown. You Obama backers really should be embarrassed.

Old 09-14-2011, 07:57 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,139,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Well supporters of the great orator you have been given your marching orders................

Obama - If you love me then you gotta help me pass this bill - YouTube
He looked exhausted. I think the stress is getting to him. tee hee

Love him my pink bottom! I'll love him all right - I'll love him when he is back home in Kenya.

20yrsinBranson

Old 09-14-2011, 07:57 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,994,806 times
Default "Y'all Knowd Dat Ya Loves Me ! OTAY ! Sho Ya Does !!! ... Why Sho Y'all ! ... Sho !

Quote:
Well supporters of the great orator you have been given your marching orders................

Obama - If you love me then you gotta help me pass this bill - YouTube

KUchief !!! ... On The Money !

Indeed ... The extreme arrogance and egotism displayed by the WH inhabitant is without doubt off the charts !!!

May the good folks in the States remove such an utter incubus as this when the 2012 vote takes place !!!

So Mote It Be ! ...... Ta Ta / Old Sgt. Lamar

Old 09-14-2011, 08:02 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,994,806 times
Default "Be Runnin Ah Bunch Ah HooDo's Outta Dodge In 2012" ... EEEEEEEEH HAAAAAAA !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
He looked exhausted. I think the stress is getting to him. tee hee

Love him my pink bottom! I'll love him all right - I'll love him when he is back home in Kenya.

20yrsinBranson
20yrsin Branson !!! ... On The Money !

YES !

Cheers / Old Sgt. Lamar

Old 09-14-2011, 08:41 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,956,097 times
He almost got it right.

If you love America, you've got to stop him from passing this bill.

Old 09-14-2011, 10:13 PM

11,155 posts, read 29,323,086 times
OTTAWA – U.S. President Barack Obama’s jobs plan has raised concerns in top trading partner Canada because of measures that would restrict foreign companies from participating in infrastructure projects.

Canadian Trade Minister Ed Fast said Wednesday he had instructed his officials to begin consultations with Washington under a 2010 bilateral agreement that exempts Canada from such restrictions.

“Our government will raise with the Obama administration and Congress concerns regarding measures that impede access for Canadian workers and businesses to the U.S. market, as we did for earlier U.S. stimulus programs,”

from the same news source

While the world focuses on the prospects of a new recession hitting Europe and the United States amid neverending government debt concerns, it could be Canada that stumbles first, economists warned Tuesday.

Scotia Capital economists Derek Holt and Karen Cordes Woods said the country risks falling back into recession in the third quarter. The pair pointed out that Canadian businesses have pared back investment in equipment and inventories have risen, something which could create a drag on growth in the third quarter.

Their outlook follows a surprise contraction in the Canadian economy in the second quarter, when GDP shrank 0.4%. That left Canada as only one of two G7 countries (the other being earthquake-ravaged Japan) that saw their economies contract in the second quarter. Another contraction in the third quarter would meet the technical definition of a recession.
http://business.financialpost.com/tag/canadian-economy/

Old 09-14-2011, 10:18 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
Canada wants their cut. What happened to the highway bill that hasn't been passed for what two years or whatever?? It just keeps getting extensions. Why isn't this infrastrucure BS put into that? Has the senate done anything since they've been in session since '10???

Old 09-14-2011, 10:26 PM

if Canada has another contraction in the third quarter being the technical definition of a recession.

add that with Canada being the largest US trading partner, oil supply and major economic investor and it is almost a sure thing the U.S. is in a double dip already and we are all in this for the long haul

Old 09-14-2011, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Canada wants their cut. What happened to the highway bill that hasn't been passed for what two years or whatever?? It just keeps getting extensions. Why isn't this infrastrucure BS put into that? Has the senate done anything since they've been in session since '10???
no we want to invest in the U.S. because a healthy US economy means a healthy Canadian economy.

we want you out of debt and stable with record low un-employment numbers..

We are saying that we are getting some major warning signs that things are not going well.
We are letting our #1 trading partner know we are in trouble.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies