Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2011, 04:35 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,367,972 times

Advertisements

Stupidest subject line EVER.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2011, 05:04 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,750,872 times
I laugh every time I read this stuff from the left wing loons. The question I always ask, but never get a response to is, what is the game changing legislation the Republicans blocked, that would have changed the unemployment picture?

The fact is, virtually everything this anti business administration has done, has made things worse. By not compromising with this incompetent boob, the Republicans have saved the few jobs that remain.

Old 09-17-2011, 05:17 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,367,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
I laugh every time I read this stuff from the left wing loons. The question I always ask, but never get a response to is, what is the game changing legislation the Republicans blocked, that would have changed the unemployment picture?

The fact is, virtually everything this anti business administration has done, has made things worse. By not compromising with this incompetent boob, the Republicans have saved the few jobs that remain.
Excellent point!

From his narrow perspective O simply cannot see his policies regarding business IS the reason jobs are being lost. Now one can say HE didn't make or institute those regulations or policies, BUT the result is the same. And in so many cases HIS appointees are in the mix forcing this poison down the throats of healthy businesses. I wonder how many "CZAR's are implementing personal vendetta's in the areas they are 'working"? We are all aware that when an incompetent manager get's promoted he is just as incompetent in his new position as a he was in his old position. My current boss is proof of that.

Old 09-17-2011, 05:20 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,726,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
I wonder whee you find this garbage and how many hours a day you spend, not only trying to see what stuff you can find, but posting it like you believe it?

NIta

Old 09-17-2011, 06:24 AM

46,281 posts, read 27,093,964 times
When the left says the GOP is blocking and obstructing the way to prosperity,

What has obama proposed that has NOT passed, (besides a budget)?

Old 09-17-2011, 06:44 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,853,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post

Nervous laughter.

Old 09-17-2011, 07:01 AM

6,391 posts, read 5,167,094 times
Default rotflmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Yeah, the GOP Neocons supported or compromised with him every step of the way for the sake of the country

24 Policies That Republicans Supported BEFORE They Were Against Them

24 Policies That Republicans Supported BEFORE They Were Against Them | Addicting Info (http://www.addictinginfo.org/2011/08/22/24-policies-that-republicans-supported-before-they-were-against-them/ - broken link)
Do you really want a list of policies the dumbo's changed THEIR minds on?

Lets start with Obama, (The Prince of Bill Ayers),

Obama in 2006 said
Quote:
The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies. … Increasing America’s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that ‘the buck stops here. Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.
I can easily go through and get you another 24 if you would like.

Don't you understand, these politicians flip flip like a fish out of water whenever it's convenient for them? it doesn't matter which side the repugs or the dumbos.

Old 09-17-2011, 07:19 AM

46,281 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Nervous laughter.
Yes....nervous laughter from the left...

The right is just flat out gut busting laughter....you do remember the 2 special elections....don't ya bob....

Old 09-17-2011, 07:38 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,853,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Yes....nervous laughter from the left...

The right is just flat out gut busting laughter....you do remember the 2 special elections....don't ya bob....

You may be right. I guess the "Just say NO to Jobs" GOP will run away with the 2012 elections.

Old 09-17-2011, 07:50 AM

6,391 posts, read 5,167,094 times
Default Jobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
You may be right. I guess the "Just say NO to Jobs" GOP will run away with the 2012 elections.
The Government doesn't create jobs, the businesses, both large and small create jobs. The only thing government can do is waste money.. Want to create jobs?

Toss out Obama, defund his healthcare, and reverse all this legislation that is prohibiting job growth. Rewrite the tax code, removing all income taxes and institute a flat tax/fair tax. That way EVERYONE pays their fair share, including "Under the table" wage earners, and people who earn their living illegally. That will mean you pay taxes when you buy goods and services, and keep your whole damned paycheck.

That will spur job growth, and our economy, not some hyped up idiotic bill that just like the healthcare legislation, the president demands must be passed immediately without reading it or understanding how he intends to waste MORE money the government doesn't have.

Really, the idea, let's cut spending that's already more than what the government takes in to pay for something that's already proven not to work?

That's like saying, I make 4K a month, and spend 6K a month, and my car is broken down, so I am going to spend a little less of the money I don't make and buy another broken down car that doesn't work, but hey, I saved the money by not spending so much more than I make..... Stupidity.

Balance the budget, cut out everything the government has no constitutional business having their noses in, and we will be prosperous again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies