Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are you with or against the Palestinians to declare their own state?
Against 59 47.20%
With 66 52.80%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2011, 03:23 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,319,017 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
Ohh,I thought you actually knew something on the topic.
None of them knows squat. Their sense of history peters out around 1967... That's why they support Mr. Clueless in the White House.

Let's review: we get zero respect in the UN, the stock market is in free fall, the unemployment rate -- especially among the young and minorities -- is sky-high and climbing, but hey -- there are some achievements.

1. Gays can shower with straights in the military.

2. See 1.

And they call the GOP the dumb party.

Sheesh.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2011, 03:36 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,319,017 times
And then there's this....

A Question About a Palestinian State - Jeffrey Goldberg - International - The Atlantic

"Here's the question that nags at me: How could the United Nations recognize Palestine, a state comprising of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip, when the two territories are ruled separately, by factions that have actually gone to war with each other in the recent past, and which disagree about the most fundamental issue of all: the efficacy and morality of the two-state solution. Would a "unity" government suffice? But how could they be unified in reality, when their understandings of the world are diametrically opposed. This is a legal question, and ultimately a practical one. Could someone please provide a poor blogger some answers?"

I'm expecting crickets, with a dash of inarticulate ravings from non-native-English-speaking anti-Semites. But at least I made you read it.

Old 09-22-2011, 05:47 PM

33,547 posts, read 18,136,365 times
God gave that land to the Jews. I stand with the God of the Jews and Christians.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies