Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 10:01 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,941,962 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Default Limbaugh: ‘Obama Wants Riots to Create Chaos’
Yes, Limbaugh is an A-hole. No more discussion required.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2011, 10:11 AM

29,407 posts, read 21,996,065 times
see what I said

Old 09-20-2011, 11:46 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
It is always easy to empathize and believe someone who is telling you what you want to hear.

What this country needs is leadership at the national level to stop telling people what they want to hear and someone to tell people what needs to be done. The economy is much bigger than Obama, so your notion is wrong on so many levels. Our government, has gotten too bipartisan to get anything done at this point.
YESSSSSSSSSSSS And the point is Obummer has no leadership abilities what so ever. So many can see this, why can't you!

He is a puppet being pulled by many strings. Unfortuantely none of his own.
I am not telling anyone what to think, most people you see have their own mind, get it.

Too too bad, Obama does not know what needed to be done, or we would not be in this predictiment would we now.

And you tell me, since you know so much, how come since Obama has become President, 15 hard working family's i know of whoops now 16 have lost jobs under this administration and Obama. Explain please. Two years later and some still can't find a decent paying job, inspite of all the job hype we hear of. How come. Not under anyone but this President and administration, explain i to me, i would like to hear your explaination.

16 hardworking loyal working people some both husband and wife. and too boot lost their home too, Explain it to me, not under Bush sorry but true, hate to burst that bubble of yours, but Obama!

Old 09-20-2011, 08:53 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,114,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
YESSSSSSSSSSSS And the point is Obummer has no leadership abilities what so ever. So many can see this, why can't you!

He is a puppet being pulled by many strings. Unfortuantely none of his own.
Who said I thought Obama was a good leader?

Old 09-20-2011, 10:00 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,286,380 times
Unless Limbaugh can back up his claims, he should get sued for slander.

Limbaugh's only defense is that he is back to using crack cocaine, or was it heroin, of the hillbilly kind. Can't remember.

Old 09-20-2011, 11:19 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,917,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Unless Limbaugh can back up his claims, he should get sued for slander.

Limbaugh's only defense is that he is back to using crack cocaine, or was it heroin, of the hillbilly kind. Can't remember.
A number of Obama's high profile supporters have been speaking of riots in the streets. If Obama had not sent out White House talking points then you would hear him publically calling for calm and denouncing such talk. Instead, nothing but *crickets* from this administration.

Alynski Rules for Radicals calls for riots when all other avenues have been exausted. Alynski's own son called Obama the greatest of his father's students.

Most people can see through the radical "community organizer" in the Oval Office. Of course, it is the duty of Obama's fellow travelers and useful idiots to deny and defend.

Old 09-20-2011, 11:34 PM

4,422 posts, read 6,254,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
More on this story below:

Is Limbaugh right?

Simply put, when I hear s**t like this, the smarter Wanda Sykes becomes.

Old 09-21-2011, 12:11 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,278,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
More on this story below:

Is Limbaugh right?
Communists love a good crisis to move a population toward their control in the name of social and economic fairness.
Rush is right IMO.

Old 09-21-2011, 12:13 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,278,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
Yes, Limbaugh is an A-hole. No more discussion required.
A very rich A-hole who has predicted every move the prick in the White House has done to damage the economy and to bring us closer to communism.
Very smart A-hole huh?

Old 09-23-2011, 11:03 AM

14,492 posts, read 26,585,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I've notice that certain words in the title of threads seem to send the left leaners into some attack mode where they never discuss anything other than the word. Palin, Limbaugh, Beck, Perry, Bauchmann seem to be some of those words that hit that nerve. I guess they can't refute what they say so just wail away.
Major Fail. You assume everyone thinks the same way you do.

..those who do not know the plans of competitors cannot prepare or conquer opposition nor acquire alliances
~ Sun Tzu
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies