Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2011, 09:33 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
You have time to edit your post. By the way, you misspelled liar and embarrass

Too late, you snooze you lose.

Glenn Beck Levi's Boycott | Levi's Riot Commercial | Mediaite
FAIL. Beck saying he wont be buying Levi's jeans anymore, Levis is far more than just jeans, and in fact when Stu his assistant mocked beck boycotting, he CLEARLY said no, he doesnt believe in boycotts.

Did you even listen to the video or is reading quotes taken out of context all you are capable of doing?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2011, 09:38 PM

2,539 posts, read 4,087,650 times
I only buy red chinese. Support child labor!!

Old 09-22-2011, 09:57 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,137,483 times
Another bash Beck thread = another liberal failure

Nice try, but you failed yet again.

Old 09-22-2011, 10:00 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,292,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
FAIL. Beck saying he wont be buying Levi's jeans anymore, Levis is far more than just jeans, and in fact when Stu his assistant mocked beck boycotting, he CLEARLY said no, he doesnt believe in boycotts.

Did you even listen to the video or is reading quotes taken out of context all you are capable of doing?
Say what?

"I can't believe I'm saying this. I love Levi's. Never again, Levi's, never again will you get a dime from me. I know you're not disappointed. Never again. I won't wear your stupid red tab," Beck said on his Wednesday show.

"I will not wear a pair of Levi’s. Won’t do it.” - Glenn Beck

Quote:
A boycott is an act of voluntarily abstaining from using, buying, or dealing with a person, organization, or country as an expression of protest, usually for political reason

Old 09-22-2011, 10:10 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,948,683 times
I don't think Beck and people like Beck were the target market of the ad. Matter of fact, the best endorsement Beck could give Levis would be that he disapproves. He is not a fashion icon.

A better reason to boycott Levis is because they are made in Mexico.

Old 09-22-2011, 10:12 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,292,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
I don't think Beck and people like Beck were the target market of the ad. Matter of fact, the best endorsement Beck could give Levis would be that he disapproves. He is not a fashion icon.
Judging from the ad, I have to concur. The average teabagger is in their late 40's - 60's, not exactly the demographics in the ad.

Old 09-23-2011, 12:26 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,933,813 times
The only thing this thread has accomplished in doing is proving that Savoir Faire is a much bigger Beck fan than I am. I don't doubt he listens to Beck FAR more often than I do (and I only listen to him about 10 minutes once a week) and I don't even bother going to The Blaze or read blog posts about Beck on liberal websites. At this point, I think Savoir knows more about Beck than I do, and that's pretty sad, considering I'm on the right and he's on the left. But, we all know that liberals have a guilty pleasure of listening to Beck, they just bash him so they can still convince their friends that they only listen to him to "dig up dirt on him"

Old 09-23-2011, 12:33 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,449,229 times
Quote:
DING DING DING.. We have a winner..

Beck was laughing today because he said liberals would start talking about him boycotting levi's that he wasnt doing.

Old 09-23-2011, 12:44 AM

3,437 posts, read 6,074,793 times
I think Beck is back to drinking, maybe he was with Limbaugh and they did some Vics too..

I wonder what he thinks about the Geico commercial where Dad eats his daughter's fish.

Old 09-23-2011, 01:09 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,934,013 times
Quote:
lier. Beck has stated numerous times that he doesnt support boycotts and find them stupid.

Liberals, never afraid to embarass these by believing stupidity.
Yet another intentionally inaccurate thread by the OP? I'm shocked, shocked I tell you. Of course you are correct pgquest, Beck stated clearly that he does not endorse boycotts. All he did was state he would not be buying Levi jeans anymore; which had been up until the ad promoting rioting, his favorite brand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies