Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-24-2011, 05:29 PM
 
29,409 posts, read 21,912,830 times
Reputation: 5455

Advertisements

I guess her howling about the evil rich will have to be scaled back a tad. LOL. Yet another dem hypocrite. What a shocker.

"The campaign for Democratic Senate hopeful Elizabeth Warren said Friday she had been paid $192,722 for serving as chairman of a congressional committee that monitored the 2008 federal bank bailout, three times as much as had originally been acknowledged."

Oh and nobody knows where the ten milion for salaries for the TARP folks went. Of course NOW she's all for oversight. Unbelievable. And the left just ignores it and maches on lock step listening to the "punish the evil rich" battle cry while their leaders rob them blind.

"The Warren campaign revised the figure following a POLITICO report on Thursday, highlighting the fact that the Congressional Oversight Panel, which oversaw the TARP program, has not publicly disclosed exactly how it spent $10.5 million on salaries, travel, consultants and other expenses. Warren said she now supports public access to the oversight panel’s records"

POLITICO Forums:Money: Warren campaign revises panel pay - POLITICO.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-24-2011, 05:44 PM
 
Location: Chicagoland
41,325 posts, read 44,784,961 times
Reputation: 7118
Yep, caught real good on this one.

Another phoney leftist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-24-2011, 05:48 PM
 
Location: Columbia, SC
36,856 posts, read 18,744,488 times
Reputation: 14678
I wish that Elizabeth Warren would run for President. She is EXACTLY what this country needs - a Large Dose of Common Sense and Humanity with a social conscience.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-24-2011, 06:42 PM
 
19,226 posts, read 15,256,618 times
Reputation: 2337
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I guess her howling about the evil rich will have to be scaled back a tad. LOL. Yet another dem hypocrite. What a shocker.

"The campaign for Democratic Senate hopeful Elizabeth Warren said Friday she had been paid $192,722 for serving as chairman of a congressional committee that monitored the 2008 federal bank bailout, three times as much as had originally been acknowledged."

Oh and nobody knows where the ten milion for salaries for the TARP folks went. Of course NOW she's all for oversight. Unbelievable. And the left just ignores it and maches on lock step listening to the "punish the evil rich" battle cry while their leaders rob them blind.

"The Warren campaign revised the figure following a POLITICO report on Thursday, highlighting the fact that the Congressional Oversight Panel, which oversaw the TARP program, has not publicly disclosed exactly how it spent $10.5 million on salaries, travel, consultants and other expenses. Warren said she now supports public access to the oversight panel’s records"

POLITICO Forums:Money: Warren campaign revises panel pay - POLITICO.com
She's just like a typical Lizbian.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-24-2011, 06:43 PM
 
19,226 posts, read 15,256,618 times
Reputation: 2337
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
I wish that Elizabeth Warren would run for President. She is EXACTLY what this country needs - a Large Dose of Common Sense and Humanity with a social conscience.
That's what this country needs, more BELIEVABLE hypocrites.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-24-2011, 06:57 PM
 
26,680 posts, read 28,567,090 times
Reputation: 7943
Calling her a "commie" just makes you people look ridiculous.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-24-2011, 06:58 PM
 
29,981 posts, read 42,775,629 times
Reputation: 12828
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Yep, caught real good on this one.

Another phoney leftist.
I'm shocked!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-24-2011, 07:02 PM
 
29,409 posts, read 21,912,830 times
Reputation: 5455
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Calling her a "commie" just makes you people look ridiculous.
Reality makes folks look ridiculous? Only in the eyes of a commie supporter it would appear.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-24-2011, 07:04 PM
 
Location: NC
4,100 posts, read 4,495,607 times
Reputation: 1372
commie? lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-24-2011, 07:06 PM
 
29,409 posts, read 21,912,830 times
Reputation: 5455
I bet all these dead folks didn't think it was funny.

The Black Book of Communism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top