Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 09:02 AM

2,137 posts, read 3,859,547 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post
The case has been dismissed and, of course, the defendants will now countersue.

... Cory Mashburn and Ryan Cornelison walked out of the courtroom free from supervision for the first time in six months after apologizing to four girls as part of a compromise that averted a sexual harassment trial. They had been accused of swatting girls on the buttocks and touching two girls on the breast at their middle school. ...

The complete story here:

OregonLive.com: Everything Oregon
The boys parent SHOULD SUE. I am about the most non-litigous person in this country, but I want these families compensated.

As for that DA, he should get the Nifong treatment. Disbarment, plus public shunning.

I am SICK of political correctness as far as it extends to the treatment of boys/men. Not every touch is sexual harrassment. This whole situation is infuriating.

If this is what feminism has brought us, I am disgusted to be a female.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2009, 07:56 PM

1,828 posts, read 3,790,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmonellie View Post
OMG...some girls played this game and now they are up for felony sexual abuse. It's McMinnville, Or. How on earth could they think a game, with everyone, girls and boys playing could put these innocent girls in prison. Maybe for 30 years. I am so angered. These girls...I know are not bad...but the hit those those young men. Oh, got it wrong. The were male.
So I presume you do not approve of the "barracuda" technique (biting a woman on the butt) that I used in my younger years either?

Old 09-20-2009, 07:57 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,855,247 times
Why did you pull up a dead thread from 2007??

Old 09-20-2009, 08:02 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by big daryle View Post
So I presume you do not approve of the "barracuda" technique (biting a woman on the butt) that I used in my younger years either?
Big Daryle & I were about to pack up & head to Oregon. I thought it was a state holiday and wanted to participate in that states traditions.

Old 09-20-2009, 08:10 PM

487 posts, read 636,483 times
Wow, we used to play this game when I was in middle school and it was no big deal. How times have changed.

Old 09-21-2009, 07:53 AM

1,828 posts, read 3,790,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Big Daryle & I were about to pack up & head to Oregon. I thought it was a state holiday and wanted to participate in that states traditions.
Thats right.I was looking forward to spending a few days in Portland.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies