Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2011, 07:11 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,474,269 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
Flash Mob Epidemic

The flash mob violence that took place in several cities and towns over the summer - and the media's doggedness in refusing to cover it -is a good example of what black privilege looks like.

'Black Privilege' = Beating up Whites and no one caring
The Black privilege in BRA is that any time Black people do anything wrong, the media will look the other way and pretend it never happened. Black people saying "it's a Black world now" (http://www.ohio.com/news/50172282.html - broken link) in Akron and beating a white family? Only a local story. Same with Beat Whitey night at an Iowa fair.
Sigh. If that is what you consider black privilege(lol) I'd still prefer white privilege over it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2011, 10:04 AM

859 posts, read 2,828,901 times
This has been happening in Chicago for several months now with some in broad daylight on busy streets in down town and has slowly made it's way out to the burbs. There is concern from residents that this could start happening in their towns and it has drawn enough attention that some of the suburbs are holding meetings and informing residents of their rights to defend themselves.

I won't throw the town under the bus here but I recently attended a meeting where the chief of police, town mayor and law enforcement encouraged citizens to be alert while on their property and in their homes then covered citizens right to arm themselves and when it is appropriate to use force.

They basically said the odds of police being there when these things happen is almost non-existent. These flash mobs happen then it's over in a matter of a minute or two and they are gone before anyone has a chance to call the police. They said the solution to this was ultimately going to involve residents defending themselves. It was really a call to arms kind of thing and a real eye opener.

Unfortunately the news does ignore these attacks or at least they neglect to give details about the people involved. I feel it's going to take someone defending themselves to get any widespread coverage but by that point it's going to be viewed as racially motivated.

Old 10-20-2011, 10:31 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,563,570 times
84 year old, beaten in Philly

"I felt a real something to the head, a real blow to the head from behind," he said. "It knocked me to the ground; that was the biggie."
Shea said the four assailants continued to beat him for minutes while he was on the ground. He said they were black, appeared to be between 16 and 20, and three of them were wearing La Salle sweatshirts.
Police and Shea said that at least one of the attackers used a rock to hit him, causing deep cuts above his eyes. They all kicked and punched him while he was on the ground, conscious the entire time.
"There was only one I really saw well because he came back to kick me," Shea said. "The others spent a great deal of the time laughing."
The real "stunner" to Shea is that they left without trying to take his wallet, keys or cellphone.
"I think it was just to get the old geezer," Shea said. "They were some bad kids with rancid souls."
'Geezer' won't let thugs ruin his walks | Philadelphia Daily News | 10/20/2011

Old 10-20-2011, 10:47 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
The mainstream media will keep ignoring these black mob attacks until a white person pulls out a gun and shoots one of these punks dead. Then it'll be a hate crime and front page news.
Oh don 't you know you got that right. See it will not be any news story, until the white guy pulls out a gun, or is seen protecting his self in self defense, then it will be all the white guys fault, that is news. These ignorant stupid, evil race crimes have got to plain stop.

These guys want to be tough, take it up in Iran, or someplace like that, lets see how tough they are on a one to one basic.

Old 10-22-2011, 06:03 AM

149 posts, read 360,301 times
I'm pretty liberal on many issues such as supporting abortion rights, gay marriage, and taking religion out of government and politics. However these racial riots have really pissed me off. If they're covered at all by the media, they dance around the elephant in the room that is their race (ALL black) so carefully that you just want to get up and scream THEY ARE ALL BLACK. It makes it just as obvious avoiding it so cautiously as it would just admitting it as fact, so what's the deal? It's like watching news coverage with a green alien sticking his head in the camera, but the news crew ignores the fact that it's right there in front of us while we all notice how obvious it is and wonder why they are ignoring such an obvious fact. I am shocked white people haven't fought back. Is this really the world we live in today? We have to feel so bad for the plight and history of the poor black man that we LET THEM abuse us? Wow. I don't care if I'm unarmed and a group of 20 come and attack me...if I can break one of their faces I will be much more satisfied...it's a mob on one or a few people, you will lose either way but at least show fight and hurt one of them. Also, someone posted a few pages back about the murder and rape of a white couple by 5 black thugs and someone argued it was all over the news. I watch the news ALL the time and I only heard of the story thanks to this thread. I had no idea and that's shocking and pathetic. If I saw a black mob attacking some white guy I would floor my car right into the mob and feel completely satisfied. If you don't show people they have consequences for crime, they won't stop and know they can get away with it. FIGHT BACK! By the way, why do black people always pick fights with white people when they have the clear number advantage? I'm talking 20:1. It's almost as cowardly to need a mob of people just to be confident enough to fight 1 person as it is to hit a girl. Some of these people are talking about a possible race war. Obviously it won't happen but if it did you have plenty of white people with tons and tons of pent up anger and the overwhelming numbers advantage...I would think that's the last thing black people would want.

Old 10-22-2011, 07:12 AM

123 posts, read 219,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I am not saying there should not be outrage at the current situation. I just have a question: Where was the outrage when Black people were getting murdered by persons of their own race? Why is it that Black on Black crime gets very little outrage but when Blacks start attacking Whites, I see more of this on the forums?
Because 90% of the time it is criminals killing other criminals they have personal beef with and it always receives appropriate news coverage. This is a multiple state epidemic of black teens using social media to co-ordinate violent attacks against random white people they don't know.

It also has to do with the fact that if someone throws a bananna at a black hockey player it is nationwide news and on the front page of yahoo, but when a white man gets his front door kicked down and face bashed in by people he has never seen before after being called a cracker its only reported on local news. Its even worse that this wasn't one incident. This is hundreds of incidents and it is being swept under the rug. Even in articles that report the crimes the victims are also blamed in a subtle way.

There's institutionalized racism against whites in the form of the media right now that is making them open season for blacks that hate whites to practice violent racism.

This is not going to work out well for anyone. If this ever gets exposed to the mainstream media, the scope of it going on and how its been covered up white people are going to be pissed and you might start seeing white flash mobs. Either way it will cause more hatred between both groups which isn't good for anyone.

If this doesn't **** you off you are a racist.

Last edited by BiggDaddyDroid; 10-22-2011 at 07:22 AM..

Old 10-22-2011, 10:51 AM

73,008 posts, read 62,598,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggDaddyDroid View Post
Because 90% of the time it is criminals killing other criminals they have personal beef with and it always receives appropriate news coverage. This is a multiple state epidemic of black teens using social media to co-ordinate violent attacks against random white people they don't know.

It also has to do with the fact that if someone throws a bananna at a black hockey player it is nationwide news and on the front page of yahoo, but when a white man gets his front door kicked down and face bashed in by people he has never seen before after being called a cracker its only reported on local news. Its even worse that this wasn't one incident. This is hundreds of incidents and it is being swept under the rug. Even in articles that report the crimes the victims are also blamed in a subtle way.

There's institutionalized racism against whites in the form of the media right now that is making them open season for blacks that hate whites to practice violent racism.

This is not going to work out well for anyone. If this ever gets exposed to the mainstream media, the scope of it going on and how its been covered up white people are going to be pissed and you might start seeing white flash mobs. Either way it will cause more hatred between both groups which isn't good for anyone.

If this doesn't **** you off you are a racist.
What gets me angry is that these young men are doing this in the first place. These teenagers are hurting persons who haven't done anything to them. These teenagers are also an embarrassment. I can't go anywhere without wondering what people will think of me. At the same time, I am kind of cynical already. I know there are already people who hate Blacks already, without cause. This has been the history of this nation. On the other hand, the Black individuals who have been behaving like idiots lately aren't going to make things any better.

As for White flash mobs being a possibility, this stuff has already happened. The Red Summer of 1919 when White gangs in many American cities attacked Blacks. This has already happened. When Jack Johnson won the Heavyweight Championship, White people attacked African-Americans in many cities across the USA. The more I think about American history, the more I know that this kind of behavior is nothing new. Racial violence is nothing new. It has happened in this country from day one. That is why I am so cynical about race relations these days.

Before the 1960's, it was mainly Whites attacking Blacks. What made the 60's riots different is that Black people were doing the rioting and looting this time.

As a side note, I don't have cable. I don't even watch much, if any, TV these days. Anything I know about, I find out from the internet. I don't know what makes waves these days because I hardly watch the news anymore. As far as racism Whites might deal with, Blacks are far more likely to be discriminated against in other facets of life. The media is only one part of the equation. Institutional racism is something Blacks are still dealing with now, in other forms.

Old 10-29-2011, 11:33 AM

149 posts, read 360,301 times
You are ignorant. The fact that you have to go back to 1919 if you're even correct about that to find white mobs attacking blacks just proves my point. All you see today is black mobs, black gangs, etc. attacking whites. There is a reason every other race tries to move away from black people. I don't mean to generalize, but that's how it is. Black society never condemns these actions from their fellow kin. The difference is that white people would be up in arms if white mobs attacked blacks. When blacks attack whites and loot stores laughing on security video, silence. They are just "dumb kids" of course they can't all be black right? Uh...yeah they are go look at the tapes. Black people will never overcome in this country if they remain largely immature, irresponsible, continue to have kids before they get married and never end up getting married, endorsing hood rat activity, and teaching their kids what the white man is holding them back. Black people have so many issues they love sweeping under rugs. For every genuinely nice and moral educated black person I meet, there are 5 ghetto thugs killing people over their sneakers. Why are black people committing all of this crime? You do realize that stigma will stick with you as long as you continue to do it, yet you cry that you want to be treated normally. In the suburbs I can walk down the street, say hello to neighbors, drop something and know someone won't take it but instead return it. Most middle class white suburbs are just flat out more civilized and moral than inner city black communities. Period. If black people continue to love supporting their squalor lifestyle in ghettos and doing hood rat stuff with their friends without a real job or education and 4 kids on the way with no father, you can expect the stereotypes to stick even stronger than they do now. The ball is in the court of black people and all they have done is sit on the ball and watch their society crumble.

Old 10-29-2011, 11:44 AM

3,504 posts, read 3,923,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LINY89 View Post
You are ignorant. The fact that you have to go back to 1919 if you're even correct about that to find white mobs attacking blacks just proves my point. All you see today is black mobs, black gangs, etc. attacking whites. There is a reason every other race tries to move away from black people. I don't mean to generalize, but that's how it is. Black society never condemns these actions from their fellow kin. The difference is that white people would be up in arms if white mobs attacked blacks. When blacks attack whites and loot stores laughing on security video, silence. They are just "dumb kids" of course they can't all be black right? Uh...yeah they are go look at the tapes. Black people will never overcome in this country if they remain largely immature, irresponsible, continue to have kids before they get married and never end up getting married, endorsing hood rat activity, and teaching their kids what the white man is holding them back. Black people have so many issues they love sweeping under rugs. For every genuinely nice and moral educated black person I meet, there are 5 ghetto thugs killing people over their sneakers. Why are black people committing all of this crime? You do realize that stigma will stick with you as long as you continue to do it, yet you cry that you want to be treated normally. In the suburbs I can walk down the street, say hello to neighbors, drop something and know someone won't take it but instead return it. Most middle class white suburbs are just flat out more civilized and moral than inner city black communities. Period. If black people continue to love supporting their squalor lifestyle in ghettos and doing hood rat stuff with their friends without a real job or education and 4 kids on the way with no father, you can expect the stereotypes to stick even stronger than they do now. The ball is in the court of black people and all they have done is sit on the ball and watch their society crumble.

stormfront poster

Old 10-29-2011, 02:06 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,959,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LINY89 View Post
You call this poster ignorant, yet you post garbage yourself??..

Quote:
By the way, why do black people always pick fights with white people when they have the clear number advantage? I'm talking 20:1.
Do you have access to some type of military intelligence no one else has?

Black people ALWAYS pick fights??..Black people only pick fights when they have a numerical advantage??..really??..please supply us with your data?..

Quote:
We have to feel so bad for the plight and history of the poor black man that we LET THEM abuse us?
Kindly post the statements, videos, or other information that supports your statement that white people are just lying down on the sidewalk as hordes of black people stomp om their heads. Heck, just post any support for your assertion that white people are feeling "bad" for the plight of black people.

Before you attempt to scuttle, I don't mean white people who are intelligent enough to know that historically there were many definite inequalities in this country.

Quote:
If I saw a black mob attacking some white guy I would floor my car right into the mob and feel completely satisfied.
So, I guess it's safe to say that a person such as yourself might see an Asian, Hispanic, Indian, or Black person attacked by these mobs, and "oh well, guess I'll drive off. They're not white, so why should I help".
Yeah, I guess that about sums up the caliber of you.

Quote:
Black society never condemns these actions from their fellow kin.
Even more stupidity on your part. Try making that ignorant statement to the black mother who saw her son robbing a gas station on the news, and then turned him in..
Ever heard of "youtube"??..go there and watch some videos off black people marching, holding meetings, and other activities to denounce the violence SOME black youth are involved in.

Quote:
The difference is that white people would be up in arms if white mobs attacked blacks.
Doesn't even deserve a rebuttal.

Quote:
Black people will never overcome in this country if they remain largely immature, irresponsible, continue to have kids before they get married and never end up getting married, endorsing hood rat activity, and teaching their kids what the white man is holding them back.
I thought you said earlier that you were not trying to be stereotypical?..which one are you stereotypical or just plain ignorant?

Sorry, but where are these classes where black parents and teachers are telling black kids that the white man is trying to hold them down?

Where is the "endorsing hoodrat activity" course taking place??..

Quote:
For every genuinely nice and moral educated black person I meet, there are 5 ghetto thugs killing people over their sneakers.
Really, so you meet a decent black person, and then you take a clicker out of your pocket and start counting "ghetto thugs" and you get to five before you meet a decent black person again?..you do realise I didn't have to try very hard to make that sound very silly.

Quote:
Most middle class white suburbs are just flat out more civilized and moral than inner city black communities.
Stupid statement on two levels. First you are attempting to compare a middle class community with what you are suggesting are poor communities.
If you can't see the lack in logic there, so be it.
Secondly, you start with the ignorant stereotypes again, per you statement you can presume that ALL inner city black communities are less civilized than white middle class communities???..LOL

Now personally, I could care less what you or any other white person thinks of me. I don't live for your racial stamp of approval.

I do strive to serve as an example to my own people and to society in general, but no, I don't primp and prawn, so that you can like me.

I'll tell you the same thing I had to tell ONE of my white neighbors when he felt he was privileged to ask me how I could afford to live in "his" lakefront neighborhood.

"none of your damned business"!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies