Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2011, 09:22 AM

11,446 posts, read 16,185,973 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Here are some pictures that they show us and some they don"t. They being the Palestinians and the MSM. It us a shame that they are taught from so young about how to hate Jews and Westerners but it seems they start them out pretty early.

Poor Little Muslim Children?
Console yourself. Try to picture how those kids would look with bullet holes in their foreheads.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2011, 09:27 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
Poor kids in general. How well were we taught to hate and fear the Soviets or the Vietnamese? The leaders of both Israel and Palestine are making far too much money to let peace ever break out.

Old 09-28-2011, 09:30 AM

4,734 posts, read 4,330,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
They start it from birth. Even Mickey Mouse gets to
be a Hammas sucide bomber. Its a damn shame.
You would think a few of the kids would question
a religon that requires you to blow yourself up for
Alla ,but, I guess they are not to bright.
Did you ever stop to consider the question how a bunch of European Jews suddenly ended up getting their own nation carved out of a strip of land we now call Israel? We always talk about Israel's 'right to exist', and for the record, I am not calling for an end to the Israeli state -- I think the only solution is a two-state solution. But seriously, though, how did Israel ever come to be in the first place?

Old 09-28-2011, 09:32 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
Excellent question. Given existing ethnic populations they should have been given Long island, NY, USA.

Old 09-28-2011, 12:40 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,392,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I am getting at the point that those kids are being trained to hate Israelis and Americans at the same time. I guess you failed to see the last picture in the group of he kid holding the old anti-personnel grenade. Surely you noticed that all their uniforms were military types with most being camouflage.

I am just saying that their schooling involves hate in great gobs. That is not so uncommon all over the Middle Eastern world. Those who can't see any of this are doomed to become dhimmis. Is that what you want?
First, calm down, no one in the US is going to become dhimmis, and I certainly won't become a dhimmi because I am a Pagan, Jihadists would straight up kill me. I am well aware of what they think, but I know to put things in context.

Children with guns is what happens in war zones, it wasn't uncommon in Northern Ireland until very recently and also shows up in latin America and Africa. Are you going to get all bent out of shape and post CD threads because some Colombian kid has a gun and wants to kill capitalist Americans?

I seriously doubt being killed by a kid in palestine is worth this much attention if you are an American.

Old 09-28-2011, 12:58 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenfriedbananas View Post
Did you ever stop to consider the question how a bunch of European Jews suddenly ended up getting their own nation carved out of a strip of land we now call Israel? We always talk about Israel's 'right to exist', and for the record, I am not calling for an end to the Israeli state -- I think the only solution is a two-state solution. But seriously, though, how did Israel ever come to be in the first place?
Israel was created out of territory that had been their land until they were dispersed by various people all over the middle east and mostly in Europe. It was the United States and the Soviet Union that pushed the UN to create the nation and it was the UN who took it over from the British. Of course, the Soviets didn't do a lot after the creation and that leaves the US or the UN to be the buddies with the Israelis. Again, the UN doesn't care for the Israelis since most of the UN members seem to be a bit Muslim. Us not helping them would seem to be criminal to me.

Old 09-28-2011, 01:02 PM

6,205 posts, read 7,460,466 times
Yes, I think that Palestinian children are the true victims of the conflict. They are submitted to an education of unimaginable hatred since being born, and later sent by cynics to confront tanks and machine guns with rocks. They are the real losers of the war and a guarantee that violence will be carried on. When you grow up like that it is more then difficult to get a life and be absorbed anywhere. A person who grows up under more normal conditions, will consider emigrating and leaving these refugee camps and Gaza for greener pastures, but they cannot. It is sad.

Old 09-28-2011, 01:03 PM

9,961 posts, read 17,524,172 times
http://edge.ebaumsworld.com/picture/dan_richard13/gunkids.jpg (broken link)

Old 09-28-2011, 01:04 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
First, calm down, no one in the US is going to become dhimmis, and I certainly won't become a dhimmi because I am a Pagan, Jihadists would straight up kill me. I am well aware of what they think, but I know to put things in context.

Children with guns is what happens in war zones, it wasn't uncommon in Northern Ireland until very recently and also shows up in latin America and Africa. Are you going to get all bent out of shape and post CD threads because some Colombian kid has a gun and wants to kill capitalist Americans?

I seriously doubt being killed by a kid in palestine is worth this much attention if you are an American.
I will say only that kids become adults and that is what I am talking abut. They will be haters in their teens and make better soldiers for Islamists then than later, also.

If you can't see that the Brotherhood has plans in effect to take over even the US, peacefully, by someday winning elections then you may well be among those who think that the left can work with Islamists to destroy the US so that some day they can take over from the Islamists. I feel for you but maybe nothing will happen in your lifetime, hopefully. How about those who follow you, though?

Old 09-28-2011, 01:08 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,479,163 times
People under vicious occupation will usually teach their children to hate the occupiers. That's not all that newsworthy. You can find similar photos from apartheid South Africa or Rhodesia (or Algeria, Vietnam, etc.) There were underground dissident youth camps in communist-ruled Eastern Europe. This is not surprising nor is it bad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies