Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2011, 06:54 PM

46,217 posts, read 26,980,998 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
It's called "civilty"... baggers should try it sometime.
Of course,99.9999% of them will have to google it first.
See post 36 and then tell me about civility....but you may have to Google those comments....but they were all said by dems....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

5,036 posts, read 5,128,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post

Love the fake outrage. Keep it up.

First off, you know damn well it was a joke. That pathetic title containing "killing Obamas" is a bit over dramatic, dont ya think?

Second, you are the first person to look the other way, laugh, and agree when a joke or comment is made by the other side. In fact, I think many of us could post numerous jokes/comments made by someone on the Left that are a million times worse than the one you posted. But as usual, you look the other way, laugh, or just agree with it.

So basically, you're a hypocrite and come off rather silly and goofy making this minor, stupid joke out to be something that we all know its not. You fail AGAIN.

12,373 posts, read 13,174,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
You give up because you can't win against people who are better educated, better prepared and who outnumber you greatly.
I agree with the outnumbered part, this forum is polluted with RWNJ trolls....

3,083 posts, read 4,003,924 times
Quote:
Really I'm so frustrated that the tea party gets away with anything they want to do and nothing is done. The level of attacks and disrespect is not met with any force.
Thankfully those that share your views are at best a tiny percentage of our population.

Old 09-28-2011, 06:55 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,934,674 times
Quote:
I dont care about what is nexxt Im sick of you group attacking the President and his FAMILY PERIOD.

Well you may as well get used to being sick, because as long as he is President there will be attacks on him. Count on it. You peole attacked Bush for his entire Presidency and now you get your panties in a wad when Obama is attacked. Too bad.

8,145 posts, read 6,519,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
just gonna keep on making a living hard as it is these days.dont need no master dont get checks or help from no master and dont pay no taxes to no master. and I smoke a little home grown baccy and have a cold home brew and tell jokes about your master, thats what
Ohh I hope you stay proud of this post

11,078 posts, read 15,053,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Maybe you should learn how to spell it first. LMAO!
LOL...you donkey punched me there...I owe ya one

Old 09-28-2011, 06:56 PM

69,368 posts, read 63,992,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,

they like each other....
Careful chucksnee, the OP will be reporting you for telling a joke, and you'll find yourself arrested

9,949 posts, read 8,837,043 times
Quote:
Meaning? You are talking in code again. Who should give up? Who are the better educated,prepared people who out number who greatly? Ill wait you usually do not answer these post.
I'm not talking in code, you just didn't understand simple logic.

The people that you blindly hate are better educated than you are, they're better prepared than you are and they greatly outnumber you. At some point you need to realize that fighting against real progress is useless, this country has awakened and realized that the Democrat entitlement culture is ruining this country. People like you are scared out of your minds that this culture might come to an end because without that entitlement culture you can't buy Democrat votes anymore.

46,217 posts, read 26,980,998 times
Quote:
Ohh I hope you stay proud of this post
Just shows that you believe everything someone posts....joke or not....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies