Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2013, 10:42 PM

796 posts, read 1,162,178 times

Advertisements

Omg

Old 05-11-2013, 10:44 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,621,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer View Post
Just 2 years late. I guess anything to start the frenzy of outrage no matter how old it is.

Some people need to stoke the fires of outrage daily or else they have some introspection on how pathetic their lives are.
Ok, the story is two years old. I never heard it, before now, and does the wrong go away with time? It's still rather thought provoking. It does lend credence to the existence of a gay agenda, amongst a percentage of the homosexual population. I have noticed that lesbians make up the greater percentage of radical ideas and militant agendas.

This makes me wonder, tbough. Does this child want to be a girl because he finds boys attractive, or because he wants to be like mom and mom? If the latter is the case, I am disposed to think there is some brainwashing going on.

The whole thing just looks fishy to me. I have a hard time believing that a competent and dedicated physician would agree to perform such a procedure on an eight year old. Inless he/she is on board with an agenda, and/ or is looking to garner publicity via controversy, like a lawyer who wants to defens a serial pedophile killer.

Regardless of this being an older story, it has implications, and the fact this couple is being allowed to proceed with this plan, is a setting a frightening precedent. I don't believe in the altering of gender anyway, let alone on a child.

So, whats next? The whole "designer baby" thing, goes production line? Since the theory that homosexuality is genetic, is becoming the accepted thing, now, will homosexual couples then eant to alter embryos to ensure their children are born gay? Will heterosexual couples want to design the "perfect" child, pre programmed to meet their every expectation?

This whole idea, of rebuilding, or designing, children, scares the Bell out of me. Now, before I get taken to task, for my earlier comment, that from what I have seen, lesbians seem to have more radicals, per capita, than gay men, that is just MY observation. I don't hate lesbians or gays, my sister is gay, so I have some inside insight.

I am ok with SSM, doesn't bother me. Consenting adults can choose to be whatever makes them happy. However, I draw the line at designer kids. Whether by genetic engineering, or surgical alteration, the idea disgusts me. Nuf said.

Old 05-11-2013, 10:46 PM

1,350 posts, read 2,299,914 times
Hormone blockers are reversible, and there is no surgery performed.

Crap on a cracker....

Old 05-11-2013, 10:48 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,933,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
No it doesn't. They aren't doing this in a bubble, there are plenty of people involved who have all come to the same conclusion. And nobody cut anything off.
Will it just dry up? The kid did try to remove his own penis, this is weird even if it is old.

Old 05-11-2013, 10:54 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,899,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prytania View Post
Hormone blockers are reversible, and there is no surgery performed.

Crap on a cracker....
NO reason for hormone blockers for that kid unless he's dangerous to other people. IF he's that messed up in the head; maybe CPS needs to look at it. Once he's 18; the choice is his, till then, nope.

Old 05-11-2013, 10:54 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,933,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Ok, the story is two years old. I never heard it, before now, and does the wrong go away with time? It's still rather thought provoking. It does lend credence to the existence of a gay agenda, amongst a percentage of the homosexual population. I have noticed that lesbians make up the greater percentage of radical ideas and militant agendas.

This makes me wonder, tbough. Does this child want to be a girl because he finds boys attractive, or because he wants to be like mom and mom? If the latter is the case, I am disposed to think there is some brainwashing going on.

The whole thing just looks fishy to me. I have a hard time believing that a competent and dedicated physician would agree to perform such a procedure on an eight year old. Inless he/she is on board with an agenda, and/ or is looking to garner publicity via controversy, like a lawyer who wants to defens a serial pedophile killer.

Regardless of this being an older story, it has implications, and the fact this couple is being allowed to proceed with this plan, is a setting a frightening precedent. I don't believe in the altering of gender anyway, let alone on a child.

So, whats next? The whole "designer baby" thing, goes production line? Since the theory that homosexuality is genetic, is becoming the accepted thing, now, will homosexual couples then eant to alter embryos to ensure their children are born gay? Will heterosexual couples want to design the "perfect" child, pre programmed to meet their every expectation?

This whole idea, of rebuilding, or designing, children, scares the Bell out of me. Now, before I get taken to task, for my earlier comment, that from what I have seen, lesbians seem to have more radicals, per capita, than gay men, that is just MY observation. I don't hate lesbians or gays, my sister is gay, so I have some inside insight.

I am ok with SSM, doesn't bother me. Consenting adults can choose to be whatever makes them happy. However, I draw the line at designer kids. Whether by genetic engineering, or surgical alteration, the idea disgusts me. Nuf said.
Sheez........ sex change at 11 and sex by 15, wow things have changed since I was young.
Good post and must agree!

Old 05-11-2013, 11:05 PM

1,350 posts, read 2,299,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
NO reason for hormone blockers for that kid unless he's dangerous to other people. IF he's that messed up in the head; maybe CPS needs to look at it. Once he's 18; the choice is his, till then, nope.
Actually its between the child, the parents and a doctor.
Hormones blockers just postpone testosterone from altering the child which buys time for the person to be sure.

Its not a big deal. And just because you don't like it...you don't get to make that decision. Its none of your business.

Old 05-11-2013, 11:10 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,001,988 times
This is a prime example of child abuse.

Old 05-11-2013, 11:29 PM

1,332 posts, read 1,989,527 times
Default Look who's unoriginal now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
No it doesn't. They aren't doing this in a bubble, there are plenty of people involved who have all come to the same conclusion. And nobody cut anything off.
It looks like you're the unoriginal one now...You criticized another poster for wondering what the current situation is, and here you are telling the world that everything is just fine...

How do you know...you have something to share?...Let's hear it!...What's your source?

This kid had a bunch of problems to begin with (that's in the story). And as far as finding doctors or "experts" that share things like someone's sexual beliefs....Well that's simple enough...Isn't it?

This child should have been given time and help to decide for themselves. We're not talking about bringing a puppy to be neutered....It's a human being we're talking about.

Old 05-11-2013, 11:46 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,001,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by migee View Post
This child should have been given time and help to decide for themselves. We're not talking about bringing a puppy to be neutered....It's a human being we're talking about.
The gay army doesn't care about the well being of human beings.

They are only interested in pushing their agenda, the collateral damage be darned.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies