Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2013, 08:05 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
You clearly don't understand transgenderism either. It has nothing to do with playing with dolls or older sisters. Your total lack of knowledge on this subject, combined with the multitude of grammatical errors, pegs you as a Republican as well.

Uh; please STOP with the insults! That kind of talk makes ALL "Dems" look like fools. Sheesh!

Old 05-13-2013, 08:18 AM

18,161 posts, read 15,632,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
Seriously, you don't have a clue what you are talking about. It's way past embarrassing.
Wellll! S**; my britches Billy! I is sorry Massah!! Funny thing though...I don't fell embarassed. Why sbould I? This is bow I feel about "science"playing God. Mucking about with the order of tbings. As I said earlier, nature will always balance itself. The more that man screws around, changing things to suit, the deeper the hole gets.

"Science" has no right to alter children, to suit lifestyles. It's just wrong. This kind of nonsense is voing down a patb with a cliff at the end of it. The whole idea, of customizing human beings, is just a tad disconcerting.

They wont be willing to stop here. This kind of nonsense will snowball. Next, they will be saying they can detect this transgenger gene, and will start changing things around in the womb. Experimenting on babys in utero, altering to suit. Hell, why not aye? The baby isn't a person yet. Fair game, no different than a rat or a monkey.

I don't care what you think of my take on this. I am not comfortable serving the whims of "science". That's the bunch that has no clue. Them and folks like you, who worship at their alter.

Old 05-13-2013, 08:41 AM

1,730 posts, read 1,362,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
How is this lunacy?
Lol. Somebody give the kid a rifle and take him hunting like all boys should learn to do and you'd be screeching like an alley cat I bet.
Hope you don't have kids. If you do, seek help.

Old 05-13-2013, 09:20 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,846,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons
How is this lunacy?
I dont see it as such.. The son knows how he feels inside..... IT WOULD BE FORCING HIM IF THEY DID NOT ALLOW HIM TO DO THIS!

I wish him well........

Old 05-13-2013, 09:53 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,408,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
"Most gays are raised by straight parents"

NO WAY... you mean a country where 97% of married couples are straight are pumping out more gay kids than the 3% of homosexual married couples...???

YOU GOT TO BE KIDDIN ME!!!!
There is no excuse for your type of breathtaking ignorance in this information age. As long as you can

What effect does having LGBT parents have on children?

Sometimes people are concerned that children being raised by a gay parent will need extra emotional support or face unique social stressors. Current research shows that children with gay and lesbian parents do not differ from children with heterosexual parents in their emotional development or in their relationships with peers and adults. It is important for parents to understand that it is the the quality of the parent/child relationship and not the parent’s sexual orientation that has an effect on a child’s development. Research has shown that in contrast to common beliefs, children of lesbian, gay, or transgender parents:

•Are not more likely to be gay than children with heterosexual parents.
•Are not more likely to be sexually abused.
•Do not show differences in whether they think of themselves as male or female (gender identity).
•Do not show differences in their male and female behaviors (gender role behavior).

Children with Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Parents | American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Seriously, for someone who proclaims that you are raising three children, god help them living in a household where ignorance is worshipped at the altar of stupidity.

Old 05-13-2013, 09:55 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,455,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
How is this lunacy?
It just is..This is what the lunatics that support this type of behavior just LOVE to see.

Old 05-13-2013, 09:56 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,455,215 times
We will start to see more of this too. Militant gays will push their fetishes on unsuspecting young children. It's a big reason why they wanted the rights to adopt, so they can create their own little monsters.

Old 05-13-2013, 09:58 AM

8,091 posts, read 5,912,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
There is no excuse for your type of breathtaking ignorance in this information age. As long as you can

What effect does having LGBT parents have on children?

Sometimes people are concerned that children being raised by a gay parent will need extra emotional support or face unique social stressors. Current research shows that children with gay and lesbian parents do not differ from children with heterosexual parents in their emotional development or in their relationships with peers and adults. It is important for parents to understand that it is the the quality of the parent/child relationship and not the parent’s sexual orientation that has an effect on a child’s development. Research has shown that in contrast to common beliefs, children of lesbian, gay, or transgender parents:

•Are not more likely to be gay than children with heterosexual parents.
•Are not more likely to be sexually abused.
•Do not show differences in whether they think of themselves as male or female (gender identity).
•Do not show differences in their male and female behaviors (gender role behavior).

Children with Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Parents | American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Seriously, for someone who proclaims that you are raising three children, god help them living in a household where ignorance is worshipped at the altar of stupidity.
The only ignorance I see is in a person putting any significant amount of stock in an insanely small sample size to draw a conclusion from.

Old 05-13-2013, 10:13 AM

6,486 posts, read 6,390,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
We will start to see more of this too. Militant gays will push their fetishes on unsuspecting young children. It's a big reason why they wanted the rights to adopt, so they can create their own little monsters.
Until the vast majority of gay/lesbian parents start trying to do this, you have no case against gay marriage and you know it.

Old 05-13-2013, 10:13 AM

15,080 posts, read 14,327,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
It would be safe to assume that this lesbian couple have a bias and probably hate males. I know lesbians that like males...and I have seen lesbians who wish all males were dead. I wonder if this child was born a girl would the parents partake in the switch to male? I doubt it.
Clueless
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies