Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2011, 11:21 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Herman Cain has matured into a man who is self-sufficient and very successful. Herman Cain is the best role model for Blacks in America.

Obama on the other hand pushes social programs and pumps money into companies that he knows nothing about. One can't force change . It is Obama who wants his agenda and the people don't want it. How many people are driving electric or solar cars? How many are putting up solar panels on their homes? The costs are great and the advancement is nil.

If anything were to translate into a good idea , it would be converting to natural gas for the big rigs on the road which could move merchandise at a cheaper cost.

We need someone in the White house that can help move ideas that would bring jobs and put money in Americans pockets and bring costs down of everyday living.
Obama is not the man. His agenda is not producing jobs but creating debt and wasting tax payers money.
I'se a wanna thanks ya Miss Scarlet for tellin' us po black folk what we should think. Naw youse not bein' patronzing and a preachin' down us po black folk. Yesum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2011, 11:32 AM

812 posts, read 595,204 times
Quote:
Herman Cain has matured into a man who is self-sufficient and very successful. Herman Cain is the best role model for Blacks in America.

Obama on the other hand pushes social programs and pumps money into companies that he knows nothing about. One can't force change . It is Obama who wants his agenda and the people don't want it. How many people are driving electric or solar cars? How many are putting up solar panels on their homes? The costs are great and the advancement is nil.

If anything were to translate into a good idea , it would be converting to natural gas for the big rigs on the road which could move merchandise at a cheaper cost.

We need someone in the White house that can help move ideas that would bring jobs and put money in Americans pockets and bring costs down of everyday living.
Obama is not the man. His agenda is not producing jobs but creating debt and wasting tax payers money.
no particular response other than this is worth repaeating.

Old 10-02-2011, 02:03 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,321,408 times
Quote:
Yeah, he WORKED for his connections.

Old 10-02-2011, 02:55 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,123,773 times
The only question I have for black people: What have Democrats done for you? LOL

We all know the answer, except you, apparently.

Old 10-02-2011, 08:06 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
The only question I have for black people: What have Democrats done for you? LOL

The only question I have for poor White people:
What has the Republican party done for poor, working class Whites? LOL

Old 10-02-2011, 08:45 PM

3,948 posts, read 4,305,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Hey Mr. misinformed.

You better look at who segregated our nation in the first place and the vote count for the passage of the civil rights act! MLK was a Republican for a reason!
Why do you think LBJ didn't even try to run for re-election?

Yes, you have been brainwashed in the last 40 years.
I don't think that really counts. People like to talk about how the parties were historically, but I find that to be irrelevant. We have to be realistic and think of how they have been in most recent times. Different political needs have caused them to change.

With that said though, I believe the person you quoted has to look behind what party has pushed for what. I personally believe that the Democratic party is just using black people for votes and of course they NEED someone in their party.

Old 10-02-2011, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post

Heh heh. The only thing they have done for poor white people is keep poor white people thinking that white people run this country. That is their pacifier, that keeps them happy. That's why in my state of Kentucky, it is mostly Republican.

Old 10-02-2011, 08:47 PM

Quote:
I'se a wanna thanks ya Miss Scarlet for tellin' us po black folk what we should think. Naw youse not bein' patronzing and a preachin' down us po black folk. Yesum.
LOL ! "Yesum" Haha.

Old 10-02-2011, 08:50 PM

4,911 posts, read 3,429,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Newman0 View Post
think progress ......yeah thats a legit source. Just another lefty loony group. Union people are mindless drones.

No public worker should be unionized. You are not fighting against the man. You are fighting against the taxpayers. You union thugs don't care about your neighbor you just want more and more. Just because you work for the state doesn't mean you deserve a pension off the backs of the "working folks"
Yes, it does mean they should get a pension, doesn't everybody, or just about everybody, get a pension? Why the hell should public employees have to get less?

Old 10-02-2011, 09:05 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,111,175 times
Quote:

AMEN!!!!!!! I never knew how many people wanted secretly to be serfs until I saw the poor and middle class come out in support of the very people who were crushing their lives beneath their greedy heels.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies