Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2011, 07:58 PM

4,911 posts, read 3,429,454 times

Advertisements

How to play the race card ON Cain? God damn are you serious?? I was thinking maybe it was a typo and was supposed to be how to play the race card BY Cain, because as I'm sure we all know by now Cain is an expert at playing the race card
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2011, 08:00 PM

"[the Media] are doubly scared that a real black man might run against Barack Obama"
-Herman Cain, March 30, 2011

Obama is not a strong black man"

"A real black man is not timid about making the right decisions"
Herman Cain, June 30, 2011

"it is documented that [Obama's] mother was white and his father was from Africa."
Herman Cain, June 30, 2011”

And that's not counting the time he said Jon Stewart was racist...because he disagreed with Cain. Just like the "mainstream media" is racist...because they disagreed with Cain. In case you haven't gotten it yet, if you disagree with Cain, if you don't support him, then you're a racist. Also you should vote for Cain because he's a "real black man"

Add to the above his blacks are brainwashed statement. And we're supposed to believe Cain's the victim

Old 10-01-2011, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerie d View Post
Is is just me or is Herman Cain the most down to earth sensible intelligent sounding politician to speak in many years. Is it just me or is the media on the right and the left doing everything possible to insure that only pretty hair and Ivy League speech patterns have a chance for consideration.

Not sure about you folks but I would take Cain 10-1 over any of the other contenders and 20-1 over Obama. What an interesting race that would be and maybe just maybe Cain would get his fair share of white guilt and be our new sensible president. How would the leftist loons play the race card on this guy?
Hadn't read the second paragraph, that makes it even crazier

How about if we just point out all the time's he's played the race card and is sure to again in the future seeing as how the cons love it so much

Old 10-01-2011, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Oh no...we would be much better off with a community organizer eh?

Of course I would like to see someone that knows something about business and how business works run the country for a while, a long while.

Not sure about the rest of you but i love to work because it puts food on my table, clothes on my back and a roof over my head. Yea...I never got a job from a poor person and I'm not sure how I would have gotten paid if i did.

My leftist friends that put this little incompetent panderer Obama in office let me just say the only social program that ever worked has nothing to do with sitting on yuour rump, standing in the employment line for an additional month of unemployment insurance or mailbox money that steals your diginity.

The only social program that ever workde is calle J...O...B. I would like to see anyone as preseident that understands the concept. and uh...guess what...I don't care what color he is so now what is your excuse.
If you don't care what color he is then why bring it up?

Old 10-01-2011, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
You and I like Cain for what he can do and what he says and most people are taking the word of the Democratics and the MSM about why Cain is not worth anything. I have been for him for so long, but what do we do if the Democratics push Obama out of running and then we have to deal with the Clinton machine. Then they would go from the race card to the female card.
Not me, I'm taking the word of Herman Cain that he's a racist who plays the race card openly and proudly

"[the Media] are doubly scared that a real black man might run against Barack Obama"

"it is documented that [Obama's] mother was white and his father was from Africa."

And that's not counting the time he said Jon Stewart was racist...because he disagreed with Cain. Just like the "mainstream media" is racist...because they disagreed with Cain. In case you haven't gotten it yet, if you disagree with Cain, if you don't support him, then you're a racist. Also you should vote for Cain because he's a "real black man"

Old 10-01-2011, 08:10 PM

And these are statements he wrote in college 40 years ago or cases of the mike being on but he thought it was off. These were made openly knowing full well he was being filmed or taped or whatever. To make it worse you can find many of these statements on websites supporting Cain and they use these race card statements as examples for why we should vote for him

Old 10-01-2011, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
I support Cain which is sacraledge coming from Texas. His policies simply make sense. Those who oppose him either on the Left or the Right have not really looked into him. How much trouble would it be to go to his site and read? Yet they don't and continue to dispairage him. We simply can not afford to continue spending what we don't have and won't have for generations to come. The end game is coming and it is getting here at breakneck speed.. We either change directions from what we have been doing for decades, or we go over the cliff.
I've looked into him and I do not like what I see

Old 10-01-2011, 08:23 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,994,334 times
Default " "AH Real Deal Black Feller Y'all" ..... OTAY !

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I would pick the only black man in that one to win.
roysoldboy !!! ... Precisely !

Indeed ... Then we would has us ah really 100 % black feller in tha "Ole Yankee WH" an not one of them thar 50-50 % blighters !

"Ole Mistah Cain Be Ah Stirrin Up Them Thar Looney Bin Liberals Fer Dang Sho Y'all ! HARRRRRR ! ... Harr !

Mr. Cain truly appears to be intellectually brilliant when compared to the exceedingly clueless WH Crew ... does he not ! He would have been a great choice back in 2008 ! .....

May we be rid of the "Nightmare In The WH" in 2012 ! So Mote It Be!

Cheers ... Old Sgt. Lamar & Capt. Morgan .............

Old 10-01-2011, 08:39 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,781,454 times
Quote:
Of course I would like to see someone that knows something about business and how business works run the country for a while, a long while.
That hackneyed sentiment is spent. We already know how 'business' works these days, meaning it doesn't work, but rather abuses whole nations as a catspaw for it's selfish objectives. Consequences be damned. The company and host nation be damned. Carly Fiorina got her scrawny butt handed back to her for a reason. Demon sheep indeed!

Old 10-01-2011, 08:48 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post

Add to the above his blacks are brainwashed statement. And we're supposed to believe Cain's the victim
I have been called a racist ever since the left on this forum found out that I didn't vote for Obama. I never did have to disagree with his thinking because they already were calling me racist.

As for race, Cain is not a bottle of half and half like Obama with light colored skin so he is blacker to himself and me. I don't care about who is the blackest but some people do and they are racist, no matter their color.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies