Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2011, 11:55 PM

38,615 posts, read 26,270,657 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasy Tokoro View Post
This.

Expanding the faults of the other party to untruthful levels is just how this works.

You have to sift through the bull to get the truth.

And the truth is, the Repubs are still wrong for not admonishing the few idiots who booed the gay soldier.

And I'm pretty certain at this point any Repub that comes out and says "I will reinstate DADT" will not be electable.

White sitting a large audience, if you want to express approval or disapproval you may cheer, clap, stomp your feet, light a match, whoop, hiss or boo. You have concluded that the soldier himself was booed when those who booed could have simply been booing the question.

When Princess Diana's funeral procession passed the masses who lined the streets to see her off, those people clapped. Were they expressing joy at her death, or were they limited in their mode of expression?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2011, 01:00 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,529,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
When the Grand HYPOCRITE starts inviting openly gay people to his meetings with Muslim groups at the Whitehouse THEN he will be credible.

Next time this clown meets with Muslim leaders in the Middle East he should openly question them why homosexuals are discriminated and pesecuted in ther countries. After all it's human rights isn't it? This just is more hot air from the spin master.
I'm pretty sure there are Gays in the White House to begin with and Obama has never shied away from homosexuals. He has also met with Muslim groups as well.
Obama is President of the United States not the President of the Middle East and as far as persecution & discrimination of Gays in the middle east that will continue to go on no matter who is in the White House. You can blame religion and culture for homophobia whether in the middle east or the US.

Old 10-03-2011, 01:06 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,777,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
So, what exactly are you criticizing him for in your rant?
I'm not sure either. It seems to be "rabble rabble! I hate Obama! rabble! rabble!" then a link to Breitbart

Old 10-03-2011, 01:34 AM

9,879 posts, read 7,993,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
Better said, Republicans believe in small-minded America.
and Obama believes in "Big Government"
I think it's safe to say - we know what issue he is going to run on,
from now on - More stimulus money...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies