Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2011, 08:26 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,529,230 times

Advertisements

How many leftleaners have read anything by any of Obama's Subversive CZARS?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2011, 08:29 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,290,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirdik View Post
I have no idea I haven't met a right-winger in my life.
"If most of us remain ignorant of ourselves, it is because self-knowledge is painful and we prefer the pleasures of illusion. "--Aldous Huxley

Old 10-04-2011, 08:30 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,811,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAisGreat View Post
How many right wingers have read ANYTHING??
Besides Beck's chalkboard, likely nothing.

Old 10-04-2011, 08:34 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,948,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Besides Beck's chalkboard, likely nothing.
Yes, on Beck's chalkboard. Marx is like kevin Bacon. Some of you will get that, others are probably Republican.

Old 10-04-2011, 08:38 PM

5,915 posts, read 4,813,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
"If most of us remain ignorant of ourselves, it is because self-knowledge is painful and we prefer the pleasures of illusion. "--Aldous Huxley
Are you implying I'm right-wing? I've read books.

Old 10-04-2011, 08:44 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,529,230 times
I'm a very proud, "right-winger" and look what I have read!
Here, some quotes of our Communist president's CZARS. Most peculiar!

"I urge that the government should indeed focus on life-years rather than lives. A program that saves young people produces more welfare than one that saves old people." "If a program would prevent fifty deaths of people who are twenty, should it be treated the same way as a program that would prevent fifty deaths of people who are seventy?" - Cass Sunstein in Columbian Law Review 2004

""A “Planetary Regime” should control the global economy and dictate by force the number of children allowed to be born"

"The kind of people who cause “social deterioration” can be compelled to not have children"

"Mass sterilization of humans though drugs in the water supply is OK as long as it doesn’t harm livestock" - john Holdren

"We agreed with Lenin's analysis of the state and the party," reads the STORM manifesto. "And we found inspiration in the revolutionary strategies developed by Third World revolutionaries like Mao Tse-tung and Amilcar Cabral."

"If the road to social transformation can be paved only by saints who never make mistakes, the road will NEVER be built." - Van Jones, former Green CZAR and self-admitted Communist, as well as 911 "truther"

"..."any health care funding plan that is just, equitable, civilized and humane must, must redistribute wealth from the richer among us to the poorer and the less fortunate. Excellent health care is by definition redistributional.” -
Donald Berwick Obama's Medicare & Medicaid
Czar

"The decision is not whether or not we will ration care", said Berwick, "the decision is whether we will ration with our eyes open. And right now, we are doing it blindly."

Old 10-04-2011, 08:48 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,290,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
I'm a very proud, "right-winger" and look what I have read!

Here, some quotes of our Communist president's CZARS. Most peculiar!
You read quotes, some of us read books.

Caaaase closed.

Old 10-04-2011, 08:49 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,051,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
If you don't understand the theory, how can you draw any intelligent conclusions? How can you understand something you are not familiar with? To claim otherwise is to be ignorant. I think this thread raises some very good points. The responses are actually disappointing, and caricatures of conservatives.
I have read it and I understand what Marx wanted.

That being said, I judge the philosophy of it by the fruits that it delivered.

Compared to our Constitution, there is no comparison.

I much prefer the writings of Bastiat.

Old 10-04-2011, 08:50 PM

5,915 posts, read 4,813,075 times
Not interested.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies