Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2011, 04:40 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,475,445 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
So you believe it was right to list her daughters as Senior Staff?
Would it make you feel Better if they Listed them as First Kids?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2011, 04:40 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,863,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
Figures. I another "we irrationally hate Michele Obama for no real reason" thread. Its sad really. I assume you expect First Ladies to stay at home and not be ambassadors of Goodwill and what not. Michele is doing the same type of work all the other First Ladies have done before her nothing different. Stuff like this costs money. Sure lets send her out into the public without security. That sounds like a great idea. What's next are you guys gonna complain about the President and his family having 24/7 top notch security? Wanna know how much that costs a day? Sheesh.
So if it's no big deal, then why did Meeechelle not list her daughters by name....why did she list them as "Senior Staff"?
That little act is an advance admission of wrong doing.

Old 10-04-2011, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
So if it's no big deal, then why did Meeechelle not list her daughters by name....why did she list them as "Senior Staff"?
Who's Meeechelle?

Old 10-04-2011, 04:45 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,863,294 times
Quote:
Who's Meeechelle?
Meeeechelle Obama....Obumbler's wife.....you know, wife of the usurper trying to act as president?

I'll ask the question again since you chose to ignore:

Old 10-04-2011, 04:45 PM

995 posts, read 1,115,974 times
Well goodness... The First Lady actually visited another continent, gave speeches and visited dignitaries and spread goodwill around as a representative of our country. How dare she!!

I'm assuming you all were under your rocks when other First Ladies traveled? Those trips weren't exactly free either, so what's the difference? Hm..? Let me guess...

Articles about First Ladies as Ambassadors

Old 10-04-2011, 04:46 PM

3,121 posts, read 3,096,975 times
Maybe the kids have a history of helping out during these excursions.

Old 10-04-2011, 04:50 PM

11,011 posts, read 11,026,533 times
Quote:
Would it make you feel Better if they Listed them as First Kids?
They should have been listed as family and thus not been eligible to use taxpayer dollars to fund their being on the trip. You do know that by listing them as Senior Staff that the taxpayers and not the Obamas pay for their presence there, right? That's why it is an issue and that you cannot see this is beyond me.

Old 10-04-2011, 04:56 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,007,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
It's right here, it was in the link. Page 14.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/files/d...s-10032011.pdf
Its a completely unreadable pdf document.
When I clicked on it, something unreadable and marked non-responsive showed up.

Old 10-04-2011, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
Meeeechelle Obama....Obumbler's wife.....you know, wife of the usurper trying to act as president?

I'll ask the question again since you chose to ignore:

I addressed that in another poster's comment. What would you have put "First Kids"? That's probably how they categorize the itinerary and those are the people closest to the First Lady. Seeing how you revel in insulting the President and the First Lady, I guess sensible conversation is lost on you.

Oh and I did peep you calling her Weezy too. Stay class little lady.

Old 10-04-2011, 05:00 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,007,099 times
Quote:
I addressed that in another poster's comment. What would you have put "First Kids"? That's probably how they categorize the itinerary and those are the people closest to the First Lady. Seeing how you revel in insulting the President and the First Lady, I guess sensible conversation is lost on you.

Oh and I did peep you calling her Weezy too. Stay class little lady.
That poster is a female??????
If so, that sure does explain a lot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies