Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 06:30 AM

5,113 posts, read 5,969,784 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Report connects Tea Party leaders with white supremacist groups | BlueNC

What does this have to do with small government?
This is just more progressive liberal attempting to demonize of the Tea Party ... total BS!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2011, 06:38 AM

3,265 posts, read 3,192,061 times
You people are a bunch of children.

Old 10-05-2011, 06:46 AM

17,400 posts, read 11,967,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
What's the difference between that and Obama showing up and speaking at a La Raza convention?

Or doesn't that fit your agenda?

La Raza is also a RACIST organization. But I bet you won't mention that, will you?

Oh and let me add that the La Raza council has raked in millions of taxpayer dollars....
Or with the New Black Panthers.

But I bet the OP had no problem with Byrd.

Old 10-05-2011, 06:49 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:

There is a nut in every crowd.

Just like the 2007 Black Panthers march, featuring our leader Barack Hussein Obama and his daughters.

Old 10-05-2011, 07:14 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,848,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Gallup Poll: Tea Party supporters back Rick Perry

Nah, he's just supported by them. You always seem to defend him, that is until he fell in the polls.

Whichever way the wind blows.
I don't and have never defend Perry, I don't like the guy at all and he's the gov. of my state. I'm defending the Tea Party who has not supported Perry's campaign or many of his political stances.

Old 10-05-2011, 07:18 AM

4,209 posts, read 3,588,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
MSNBC tried to do the same thing that you're trying to do and it failed miserably in 2010. They tried to use a biased report full of lies in an attempt to link the Tea Party to KKK racism and it didn't work because it's not true. Many of you ignorant liberal fools would claim that Tea Party members were actually cars in disguise if you thought it might help keep your mistake in the White House. Every time you've used lies to attack the Tea Party it just brings us more power and control over you, you continue to fail as you should.
Very well said!!!

Ignorant fools they are. The lefties better start watching their own parties illegal actions - start with the corrupt crook Holder and go down the line from there. They need to clean up their own party and stop trying to create lies.

Old 10-05-2011, 07:35 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
So you think that it is ok for the tea party to have these links with these groups and still claim they are not racist?
Show us your true intelligence and define what "The Tea Party" is.

I damn well know you know there is no "The Tea Party".

It is a many INDEPENDENT groups linked together by a few common issues. Too much taxes and smaller gov't.

There is NO national leader or organization.

By your reasoning Rev. Wright, a democrat, said "God damn America", means ALL democrats support "God damn America."

Two can play your silly game.

Old 10-05-2011, 07:41 AM

4,209 posts, read 3,588,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post

It is a many INDEPENDENT groups linked together by a few common issues. Too much taxes and smaller gov't.

By your reasoning Rev. Wright, a democrat, said "God damn America", means ALL democrats support "God damn America."

I cannot rep you enough for this fabulous response!!

Old 10-05-2011, 07:50 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times
Quote:

Nothing. The Tea Party bunch lost their way a long way back, they no longer are a group concerned about taxes they have become what they are made up of and it is not always a pretty sight. The sooner the GOP parts ways with the radical far right-wingers trying to take over their Party the better. Let the Tea Party create their own Party, that way they cannot use the GOP to gain political power, something we have already seen can and does damage this Nation. They are exactly why the Nations credit rating was downgraded, anyone that thinks that is a good thing is an idiot and should be given no leadership role in our government.

Old 10-05-2011, 07:55 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post

I doubt the Tea Party even knows what they are anymore, they sure as heck are not the same group that Ron Paul was associated with.
Correct they are right-wingers and nearly ALL are Republicans, other than a handful of disgusted right-wingers that call themselves Independents. Yeah right.
Correct again, they are part of the GOP.
Silly game, correct again, but yet you insist on playing it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies