Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 12:29 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,221,813 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
This is what kills me. When something is bad then there is no tea party but if an election is won somewhere then it is because of the tea party. There is a tea party and it was formed to discredit and destroy Obama because he is black. It started when Obama raised his hand to be sworn in. The battle cry was and is "I want my country back" which is racist code. Hell why doesn't tea party membership say what they say to each other in private to the general public? Just be truthful. The GOP will still support you.
The only hate i see is from you. You lie about the purpose of the TEA party . You do so thinking if you yell it loud enough some dumb ******* will buy into your lie.
The problem with hate like yours is the true racists do not care about your hate, and the people you slander with your hate who are not racist do not care because, they realize your kind of hate only hurts you and proves your character
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2011, 12:36 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,530,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
boy, you sure as heck do not understand who the tea party is. The tea party is nothing more than conservatives in the republican party, nothing more and nothing less. It does not include the moderates and rino's of the republican party.

Also, if "iwant my country back" is racist, then you can start by saying that democrats said the same thing about bush. when are you going to start calling the democrat party racist?

never!

Old 10-05-2011, 12:43 PM

4,367 posts, read 3,483,507 times
Quote:
[/color][/b]

never!
shocker.

Old 10-05-2011, 05:03 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,528,918 times
Turn Your Speakers Up! This new song is the answer to your Thread Title!~

If this song is not the Official Tea Party Song--It sure is on its way to being so.

*Note* the sign at more than one Tea Party Rally and how Non-Partisan that it is! It says,

"Two Parties, Same Results"

I Am America - YouTube

Old 10-05-2011, 06:46 PM

30,063 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
Report connects Tea Party leaders with white supremacist groups | BlueNC

What does this have to do with small government?
Wow! Just like the left connects with the Black Panthers, the Muslim Brotherhood, the Nation of Islam, the American Communist Party, and Hamas!

Oh my God.

The left are like poor chess players who can only see one move ahead. It is pathetic, yet disheartening that the "opposition" is not more entertaining.

Old 10-05-2011, 06:52 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,574,328 times
Quote:
Report connects Tea Party leaders with white supremacist groups | BlueNC

What does this have to do with small government?
liberal media is keeping you busy, they don't want you to start thinking on your own!!

Old 10-05-2011, 06:54 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,851,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gysmo View Post
liberal media is keeping you busy, they don't want you to start thinking on your own!!
You know that sort of thing isn't allowed in the Democratic community, especially for black members. If black Democrats thought for themselves who would keep the party alive?

Old 10-05-2011, 07:03 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,994,334 times
Default "Taxed Enough Already" Gittin Bigga & Coolah Evvah Lil Ole Day Y'all ! OTAY !

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
What's the difference between that and Obama showing up and speaking at a La Raza convention?

Or doesn't that fit your agenda?

La Raza is also a RACIST organization. But I bet you won't mention that, will you?

Oh and let me add that the La Raza council has raked in millions of taxpayer dollars....
KickAssArmyChick !!! ... on The Money !

No indeed ! ... No mention will be forthcoming regarding the above ^ mentioned extreme racist!

But just mention the "Taxed Enough Already" organization and it's fair game for any "Looney Bin Liberal" malicious accusary !!!

How acutely moronic these whiny and beeachin blighters truly appear to be !!! !

How did America ever end up with these muppets anyways !

Ta Ta Old Sgt. Lamar At Ya !!!

Old 10-05-2011, 07:14 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,994,334 times
Default "Be Ah Might Foegitful About Them Thar Othar Ole Racists These Here Days Y'all " What !

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Wow! Just like the left connects with the Black Panthers, the Muslim Brotherhood, the Nation of Islam, the American Communist Party, and Hamas!

Oh my God.

The left are like poor chess players who can only see one move ahead. It is pathetic, yet disheartening that the "opposition" is not more entertaining.
hawkeye !!! ... Why Hail Yes !!!

Indeed ... You my friend have without a doubt hit the so called "Nail On The Head" with this truly great post !!! BRAVO !

I guess a few lil ole whiny muppets must have totally forgotten about the acute racist you have mentioned above ^ ! Yep dey musta foegottin an all ! That be it ... jest foegot an all !!! OTAY !

Has Ah Really Nice Evenin Y'all ! Old SGt. LAMAR

Old 10-05-2011, 09:15 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
The difference is that Barack Obama actually reached out and joined his racist ties. He CHOSE to join a Black Liberation church. He CHOSE to attend an event sponsored by the New Black Panthers.

The racist groups are trying to use the Tea Party to get relevance when most are just a few idiots in a basement complaining about the minority that took their job.

Let's not even take another gander at Michelle Obama's college thesis.
You may come to the conclusion she is the Queen racist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies