Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 11:23 PM

45,579 posts, read 27,172,269 times

Advertisements

Ulsterman's correspondence with his White House Insider

FYI - The Insider leans Democrat, but is disgusted concerning what Obama and his people are doing to the party and the country.

About Fast and Furious...

Quote:
Told you FnF was the real deal. All that other stuff is fuel to the fire, but FnF is where this administration has been caught. We’re talking murder here. Deadly political manipulation. A criminal enterprise orchestrated at the highest levels of government. Nasty nasty s--t. Remember months ago when I said we got the f---ers? They got caught? You’re seeing that work come to fruition right now. Push Holder out. Go time. Mr. President, could you please come in here? I’ve spent my adult life helping to elect presidents. Now I’m working double time to remove one. Irony is a funny thing. If you think I’m sounding confident right now it’s for good reason. You ain’t seen nothing yet. Some Dems are gonna come out against Holder soon. Keep your ears open for that. Coming soon. Another crack in the dam.
About the WH

Quote:
The president is sent on the road with his script. He’s being told things are gonna play out in his favor. “Don’t believe the polls Mr. President.” The man is almost completely isolated and ignorant from reality now. When he goes off script it sends the team into a frenzy of damage control. This is happening day after day.
So some people down play this stuff, but with the bold above, we can test the accuracy of the insider. He hasn't gotten stuff 100%, but he has been ahead of the game in most cases from what I have read in the past.

White House Insider: Obama “Isolated…Ignorant”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2011, 11:36 PM

20,329 posts, read 19,918,958 times
Look, what real life leadership experience did Obama bring to the White House?

He never ran anything, little to no time spent in the private sector.

"Community Activist"? I could make my 16 year old son one of those tomorrow after he gets home from school and finishes his homework.

Hell, look at his record on Capitol Hill and the number of "Present" votes.

It's been amateur hour in the White House since day 1. Way in over his head.

Last edited by doc1; 10-05-2011 at 11:37 PM.. Reason: spalling

Old 10-05-2011, 11:37 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,926,416 times
Interesting that Dick Morris was saying the same thing yesterday about Obama and the "keep the POTUS happy staff". Heck, it was almost word for word. (Does Morris write this?)

Carney looked like a high school sophomore during yesterday's press conference when the WH Press Corps questioned why senior staffers yelled and screamed at the CBS reporter for her F&F coverage.

This administration really thinks it is made of teflon. But, hundreds have died as a result of F&F and we screwed an ally/trade partner (Mexico) in the process. This isn't going away for Obama or Holder.

Last edited by lifelongMOgal; 10-05-2011 at 11:46 PM..

Old 10-06-2011, 12:16 AM

2,075 posts, read 2,137,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Interesting that Dick Morris was saying the same thing yesterday about Obama and the "keep the POTUS happy staff". Heck, it was almost word for word.

Carney looked like a high school sophomore during yesterday's press conference when the WH Press Corps questioned why senior staffers yelled and screamed at the CBS reporter for her F&F coverage.

This administration really thinks it is made of teflon. But, hundreds have died as a result of F&F and we screwed an ally/trade partner (Mexico) in the process. This isn't going away for Obama or Holder.
I don't think it's going away either, but, what did you
think they were going to do ? It's been Chicago politics (lie, cheat & steal) for Obama and Holder from
the start.

Dick Morris is just another democratic shill. The WH
has all the major networks in it's pocket & tells them what to say.

I don't think Jay Carney has a clue..He just puts out
the Obama propaganda. Maybe he is as dumb as he
lo...........uhh, mabye I better not go there.

Old 10-06-2011, 12:27 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,440,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Look, what real life leadership experience did Obama bring to the White House?

He never ran anything, little to no time spent in the private sector.

"Community Activist"? I could make my 16 year old son one of those tomorrow after he gets home from school and finishes his homework.

Hell, look at his record on Capitol Hill and the number of "Present" votes.

It's been amateur hour in the White House since day 1. Way in over his head.
I'm with you on this. I have been saying for sometime now, that this job is much too big for Obama too handle.

Old 10-06-2011, 12:39 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,926,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
I don't think it's going away either, but, what did you
think they were going to do ? It's been Chicago politics (lie, cheat & steal) for Obama and Holder from
the start.

Dick Morris is just another democratic shill. The WH
has all the major networks in it's pocket & tells them what to say.

I don't think Jay Carney has a clue..He just puts out
the Obama propaganda. Maybe he is as dumb as he
lo...........uhh, mabye I better not go there.
Yes, Morris is a shill, no doubt about that; but, the Ulsterman article reads as he speaks.

You don't give Holder enough credit. One must remember that he was a defense attorney for terrorists on US soil and also spent his time in the Clinton administration's DOJ covering his boss's backside (Janet Reno).Holder is an old pro at lying to Congressional committees during hearings and covering for crooked/inept bosses.

Old 03-24-2012, 11:56 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,528,510 times
What are there, ten? installments to the Insider's talking?

Don't miss this one that's titled,

"Everyone Stunned At How Little Barack Obama Understands."

White House Insider: "Everyone Stunned At How Little Barack Obama Understands" | Newsflavor

Old 03-24-2012, 11:57 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,641,967 times
Ulsterman is at it again, huh? Now there's a junk source.

Old 03-25-2012, 12:08 AM

6,864 posts, read 12,075,211 times
When he goes off teleprompter script, he tries to be a stand up comic.
He tried being funny with the 'flat earth society' routine three times at three different locations. It wasn't funny three times.

Old 03-25-2012, 12:42 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,440,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Yes, Morris is a shill, no doubt about that; but, the Ulsterman article reads as he speaks.

You don't give Holder enough credit. One must remember that he was a defense attorney for terrorists on US soil and also spent his time in the Clinton administration's DOJ covering his boss's backside (Janet Reno).Holder is an old pro at lying to Congressional committees during hearings and covering for crooked/inept bosses.
I think that Holder's experience, has helped him to become the lying rat that he is!

And crooked he still is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies