Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2011, 05:10 PM

33,016 posts, read 27,341,541 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
The anarchists are being bussed in by unions and are saying what you earned doesn't belong to you and that the money should go to a communist totalitarian government in the name of economic justice (code statement for communism).
If you are a mindless deadbeat you join them. If you earn money and own stuff you defend against their stupidity.

Where are all the bussing opponents when we need them?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2011, 05:17 PM

23,410 posts, read 36,870,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemkt View Post
Problem is, government imposes middle class housing standards on everyone, whether or not we can afford them.
Really?
These folks would beg to differ.
http://www.wtsp.com/images/300/225/2...eless-camp.jpg

Old 10-06-2011, 05:19 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,214,150 times
If the JIT supply system falters even once anyone who has anything will be a target.

Old 10-06-2011, 05:22 PM

564 posts, read 890,463 times
Well chango, it was described to me like this, the 1%, the banking family dynasties accumulative wealth is in excess of 20 Trillion Dollars( I personally think it's way much higher than that when you factor in the Gold, Silver, land etc.)...these are the ones who's forefathers wrote the Federal Reserve, have the controlling or any stock in it, and the one's who started and have controlling stock in the banks. And have roughly 80% the total stocks and bonds in the market...Makes Forbes list of the wealthiest persons look like a list of the poorest wealthiest.

While the wealthiest 1% take over 60% of the daily wealth generated, the 80% of US only take 8% of that same pie...It was explained another way, Everything you will see in your entire life (average person) automobiles, land, buildings, etc. Just one of the top 1% wealth will still be more than that. And to boot, they stole it from US legally, with lies, manipulation, and deception. Even in the Media...even today...how? They own that too.

Our Forefathers conquered this land, and did everything to make US ALL FREE, and warned us, so blatantly of this Evil...especially Thomas Jefferson. Their forefathers controlled money and built our Federal Reserve to make US ALL Slaves and Take all of this land through money. WE The People have been duped out of all which is ours...

So yeah, brother...you have nothing to worry about. You, like me, are in the top 1% of the bottom 20%...according to the system of money. We still have the power to vote, and that is all the top 1% fear of the majority 80% of us...as long as that media machine keeps choosing for you, well, they have that leader picked for you too.

Old 10-06-2011, 05:25 PM

1,609 posts, read 1,075,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
Per CD, the average income of my ZIP is just over 80K, my personal income is between 50-60K. I own a house (with a mortgage), drive a new car and have a big TV, as well as a big belly from never having to go hungry. I have a BA degree, no debt other that my house and new car.

On the flip side, I only have 1 bathroom, wear walmart and secondhand store clothes, sit on used furniture, have an unglamorous dead-end job and am fairly ugly.

Since the country is polarizing into 2 camps (the angry peasants massing in the town squares with pitchforks and torches and the lace 'n powdered wig nobility nervously rubbing their necks as they watch from their palace towers) I figured I'd better pick a side. Where do I belong?
How about siding with those that have the guts to take a razor strap to the butts of these idiots as should have been done when they were children and should have been taught right from wrong and respect for others.

Old 10-06-2011, 05:28 PM

23,410 posts, read 36,870,769 times
Only took 3 pages for the NWO folks to show up.

Old 10-06-2011, 05:35 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,257,751 times
Quote:
Where are all the bussing opponents when we need them?
They are great for busing here, not so much by local governments during the New Orleans floods and Katrina huh?

Old 10-06-2011, 05:40 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,407,377 times
Quote:
This reminded me to check the CD demographics for my zip code...it says there are 94 owner-occupied homes/condos in my zip code worth $50K or less (including 25 under $20K and 1 under $10K). The median home sale price in my zip is $200K.

HOW DO I FIND THEM? They obviously aren't in the parts of my zip code with which I am familiar.
Median means squat. All it means is that half are above that price and half are below that price. What is REALLY revealing is the MEAN or the price the MOST number of houses sold for. Also the "average" is useless unless you are comparing like properties i.e. same number or bedrooms and baths; same updates; same square footage.

Old 10-06-2011, 05:43 PM

227 posts, read 140,568 times
Quote:
Depends on how you define 'earned'.

What if you earn a pittance and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it because a vulture investor took half your money in the form of rent?

LMAO well here ladies and gentlemen is a perfect example of the *******s. How does a person "take" your money without you agreeing to the set amount it cost to live there.

That person that happens to own the home you live in pays taxes on that house and also taxes on the money made.

Again a perfect example of someone that wants what others have earned. So maybe you should just be homeless so you can say the man isn't keeping you down. People like you are what is wrong with this country. Try not posting so much and go out and get a better job. You are in control of you or are you just a sheep
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies