Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2011, 06:01 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times

Advertisements

I noticed a thread about Rep. being asked what their job plan is...I thought it was kind of ridiculous since the Rep. have been very clear what their plan is!

I would like to know what plan the Dem. had for the last 3 yrs while they had the majority in the House and the Senate and the only thing that happened was the unemployment rate going up and up....

This week the Rep. asked to vote on Obama's plan but Harry Reid (Democrat) stopped the vote and stated it was a political vote...so please explain what Dem. have done in the past 3 yrs?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2011, 06:10 PM

8,949 posts, read 12,138,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I noticed a thread about Rep. being asked what their job plan is...I thought it was kind of ridiculous since the Rep. have been very clear what their plan is!

I would like to know what plan the Dem. had for the last 3 yrs while they had the majority in the House and the Senate and the only thing that happened was the unemployment rate going up and up....

This week the Rep. asked to vote on Obama's plan but Harry Reid (Democrat) stopped the vote and stated it was a political vote...so please explain what Dem. have done in the past 3 yrs?
http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/defa...s/jobs_act.pdf

May I see the Republican's document?

Old 10-06-2011, 06:13 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,858,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post

What's it up to now? 3-4 million I believe. UE rate down from 10.1 to 9.1, how how many people is that?

Old 10-06-2011, 06:14 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,283,089 times
They can tax, spend and they love to create government employment for unions that donate billions to the Democrat party at the expense of the taxpayer who is forced to pay for them and their pensions.
Tax THEM 90%.

Old 10-06-2011, 06:16 PM

3,160 posts, read 4,367,490 times
even the democraps in charge admit their "plan" will cost $200,000 per job to create.
they have no plan, they are simply running for reelection.
As usual, the democrats are an idiot looking for a village.

Old 10-06-2011, 06:17 PM

46,306 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
What's it up to now? 3-4 million I believe. UE rate down from 10.1 to 9.1, how how many people is that?
Less than 8% to 10+% back down to 9%...

Amazing...

Old 10-06-2011, 06:17 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,858,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post

Grover Norquist hasn't written it yet. He will get to it as soon as the D&D game is over and he can get his mother's basement cleared out. Not to worry.

Old 10-06-2011, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post

First of all the President is the one who has to show how he can be bipartisan and create a plan with his government that will be approved by both sides...that is called leadership!

Something he doesn't have and all his plans so far have cost many people more to lose their jobs and not having much hope for the near future.

The housing market will not see any recovering soon due to Obama's policies.

Obama's Health care bill is causing employers to be scared to hire and increases for all insured Americans and foreigners who have health care insurance right now.

The economy is not going to be much better soon.

Rep. just have to start to repeal Obama's bills and cut some taxes and many things will change for the better so employers will get more trust in the future.

Obama started another costly war that wasn't America's to fight....waste of money!

Obama wasted tons of money on Solandra, etc...and people should be held accountable and starting at the top...we all saw how many times the CEO's went to the White House...what was going on?

We now have proof that a community organizer is not capable of leading the best country in the world and it has nothing to do with racism, just with no experience and not being capable of doing so. He is the best guy to read of a teleprompter and that is it...he is not even cool anymore, but should leave before he is turning himself into a complete joke!

Old 10-06-2011, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bily Lovec View Post
even the democraps in charge admit their "plan" will cost $200,000 per job to create.
they have no plan, they are simply running for reelection.
As usual, the democrats are an idiot looking for a village.
You mean in this Village

The Drunk: Joe Biden drunk singing gaffe Obama vice president - YouTube

Old 10-06-2011, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Grover Norquist hasn't written it yet. He will get to it as soon as the D&D game is over and he can get his mother's basement cleared out. Not to worry.
I guess that is why Michelle was buying cleaning stuff...when you move out you need to leave the place in the same condition as on move in date......maybe he get's his security deposit back, but with all the deductions he might have to pay additional money owed to all the tax payers for gambling our tax payers money away!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies