Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2011, 04:28 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,054,795 times

Advertisements

"If I have a cup of coffee that is too strong for me because it is too black, I weaken it by pouring cream into it. I integrate it with cream. If I keep pouring enough cream in the coffee, pretty soon the entire flavor of the coffee is changed; the very nature of the coffee is changed. If enough cream is poured in, eventually you don't even know that I had coffee in this cup..."

Malcom X

So when you move up the clock 40 years...

How do you make Black Walnut?

1/2 cup superfine sugar
2 cups light cream
1 cup half-and-half cream
1/2 teaspoon black walnut extract
1/2 cup chopped black walnuts.

Old 10-07-2011, 04:31 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,939,504 times
Black Walnut Tree | MDC

Old 10-07-2011, 04:33 PM

7,814 posts, read 6,393,510 times
I have a black walnut tree...They're green....look kinda like limes.

Old 10-07-2011, 04:45 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
"If I have a cup of coffee that is too strong for me because it is too black, I weaken it by pouring cream into it. I integrate it with cream. If I keep pouring enough cream in the coffee, pretty soon the entire flavor of the coffee is changed; the very nature of the coffee is changed. If enough cream is poured in, eventually you don't even know that I had coffee in this cup..."

Malcom X

1/2 cup superfine sugar
2 cups light cream
Then what is Obama?

Old 10-07-2011, 06:24 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Then what is Obama?
A personable President that continues with the status quo of horrible policies.

That was an easy one.

Old 10-07-2011, 06:25 PM

4,367 posts, read 3,484,516 times
Quote:

Malcom X

1/2 cup superfine sugar
2 cups light cream
And so it begins.

Old 10-07-2011, 06:31 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,818,947 times
Black walnut hulls are also very useful for dying cloth and leather, should you decide to reenact the lifestyle of 18th century Longhunters...

I'm very greatfull to have this very important and necessary debate on walnuts. Such dialogue will certainly bear wonderful fruits in the future of our great nation...

Old 10-07-2011, 06:34 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,706,970 times
Quote:

Malcom X

1/2 cup superfine sugar
2 cups light cream
My grandmother loved black walnut ice cream. I miss her.

Old 10-07-2011, 06:37 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,054,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
And so it begins.
Yes in deedly.

When you write a book, highlighting the virtues of being a good Negro by not "causing trouble" during the Civil Rights era and then lying about why you chose not to be part of the solution,. And then when you add that to the temerity to argue that African Americans don't make the political choices that they make because of being "brain washed" by white liberals while at the same time playing the good Negro, that's about as classic a reason for starting as I can think.

I remained silent when Cain started his deprecation of the intelligence of the African American electorate, I've stayed racially neutral about his policy "ideas" I didn't find them as antagonistic to African American political and economic interest, they were on the face of it too stupid to be all that concerned about it. The same goes for his if you are poor it is your fault nonsense.

But this latest pieces of self-revelation on the part of Ole Black Walnut was just too much to remain silent any longer.

Old 10-07-2011, 08:22 PM

78,417 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:

Malcom X

1/2 cup superfine sugar
2 cups light cream
Gee, let's argue the flip side....hmmmmm.....

Actually, you start with milk, but if you put brown poo in it then it becomes horrible. Wholesome white milke should not mix with other unsavory substances.

Racism is awesome. Thanks for sharing your racist beliefs with us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies