Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2011, 09:10 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by baxendale View Post
How come I don't any of these radical commies armed like the tea baggers were?
How was that? I didn't know that any of them were armed. Oh yeah, I remember the one that some MSM people talked about being racist by using a picture of him from the shoulder down, but when the whole picture came out the man was black and not a member of the Tea Party.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2011, 09:16 PM

20,330 posts, read 19,925,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by califcamper View Post
......Maybe its more like they can't find a job idiot???

Are you new to the give and take of internet debate or do you just not care.

Old 10-15-2011, 11:08 PM

26 posts, read 54,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
America needs laws that strictly prohibit all demonstrations.
Yes America needs to have no demonstrations at all, as a matter of fact america needs to not allow people out of there houses and there should be laws keeping people in, and as a matter of fact not allowing anyone to speak at all.
America is a place of freedom, thats what is wrong with this country there should be no freedom at all right?
People should be taught really young that they go to school to get a job to work there life away while rich people rob them blind. Now thats freedom.

Old 10-15-2011, 11:11 PM

especially since thats where all are jobs went right????

Old 10-15-2011, 11:13 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
When you have a crowd of this massive size, there is bound to be the odd trouble maker or nuisance in the bunch. Generalizing as you have done is a bit ridiculous. You displayed your partisanship on the issue with your closing line.
A few hundred or a couple thousand is massive now?

Occupy Wall Street: Fighting Capitalism, One Food Cart at a Time -- Daily Intel

These fools are killing business for the locals.

Quote:
Business has “not been good†since the occupation came to town.

According to Maria Fernandez, who works at Panini and Co., “business is very bad, less people are coming in.†“Business is down since they got here,†he told me last week. “They should really find something else to do.â€
The first week or two of cold weather.

Old 10-15-2011, 11:14 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by califcamper View Post
Yes America needs to have no demonstrations at all, as a matter of fact america needs to not allow people out of there houses and there should be laws keeping people in, and as a matter of fact not allowing anyone to speak at all.
America is a place of freedom, thats what is wrong with this country there should be no freedom at all right?
People should be taught really young that they go to school to get a job to work there life away while rich people rob them blind. Now thats freedom.
He's just pulling your leg...he's actually a leftie.

Old 10-15-2011, 11:35 PM

Keep on talking, your proving how smart you truly are.

Uh oh, i just watched Charlie Rose last night, they said the protesters are of all races, political parties, all people. They dont hate business, they dont hate wallstreet, what they do hate is corruption. They said its about time this happened to possibly save this country.
How was Jeff Beck today?? Who did he hate on today? Who did you hate on today?
Aren't you sick of those people like the ones that worked for Enron, remember Enron?, those people that worked all there life for nothing? Those terrible people that got there lifes savings stolen from them.
How about those homeless people that lost there mortgages cause they got scandeled by a housing market that ripped them off only to now own a home that is worth nothing. Oh and then there company laid them off, those terrible people that got laid off and cant pay there mortgage, how dare them, they deserved to be laid off thats what I think!!! What do you think? Hey what time is jeff beck on? how was limbaugh today?
Keep in mind or do some research when your watching your news and there interviewing a spanish person, look up who owns FOX news, it is FOX news right?

Old 10-15-2011, 11:38 PM

thought so thank god!!
actually just to clear the air, Im not right or left, I think both sides have been
robbin us for along time.
But these people that are rightists on here scare me.

Old 10-15-2011, 11:41 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,591,580 times
Well, I can tell you all of the vendors are making out pretty well down there. The manager of a comedy club I was at was pissed because people couldn't get to the club. However, it was the police, not the protesters who blocked off all the roads.

Old 10-15-2011, 11:47 PM

Im open to debate but these people that are calling these demonstraters lefists are just dead wrong. Gotta really understand whats happening before a true debate could happen.
Its like debating whether cigarettes are bad for your health. If someone says look cigarettes add years on your life, I saw it in a magazine from 1960. Well by now
its quite a fact that its just not the case. Soooo, all Im asking is if facts are said, they should be true or right off the bat you have a big falsness for your side.
If someone says Limbaugh said they are all deadbeats, well we know that Limbaugh
is quite wrong on alot of things he says. So either go out and truly check your facts or dont debate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies