Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2011, 06:33 PM

5,346 posts, read 4,046,814 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post
I remain baffled you think this is a credible website.

Researching Criminal zionism

Eh. Shanah tovah to you too, dear. I'm sorry I stayed home from closing services because I have a cold. Obviously I was supposed to be in temple worshipping worshipping Satan.

Israel is not perfect. But I even more baffled that people find the Palestinians sympathetic. They pretty much want to drive out all Jews from the area and establish a Muslims only state in the region. Why are we supposed to care if they get to achieve their aims?
The Palestinians/Jordanians were innocent and minding their own business in 1948 before they were slaughtered by the Israelis... Just because you're Jewish doesn't mean you're Israeli...

Go back to temple...

Old 10-08-2011, 06:34 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,871,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
Definition of Zionism:
an organization of Jews whose goal is to create a nation for Jews.
Definition of Judaism:
Jews collectively who practice a religion based on the Torah and the Talmud.
Definition of ignorance:

insisting that Jews worship Lucifer

Definition of stupidity:

posting allegations based on bad websites. Worse, believing what is written on such sites.

You know NOTHING about Israel or Judaism. I'm deeply sorry you feel otherwise because you're reading a horrible collection of inaccurate accusations about Jews somewhere.

Old 10-08-2011, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Definition of ignorance:

insisting that Jews worship Lucifer

Definition of stupidity:

posting allegations based on bad websites. Worse, believing what is written on such sites.

You know NOTHING about Israel or Judaism. I'm deeply sorry you feel otherwise because you're reading a horrible collection of inaccurate accusations about Jews somewhere.
This is because this has been the Rothschild's greatest weapon in brainwashing THE STUPID GOY! is that the Jews are so poor and persecuted when in actual fact they control the vast majority of international finance and international corporations throughout the world.

Old 10-08-2011, 06:39 PM

Quote:
The Palestinians/Jordanians were innocent and minding their own business in 1948 before they were slaughtered by the Israelis... Just because you're Jewish doesn't mean you're Israeli...

Go back to temple...
I'm amused you're admitting the Palestinians are actually Jordanians.

They were active supporters of Hitler and intent on pushing all Jews out of the region even though Jews had lived there for thousands of years. What do you think Jesus was? Muslim?

Look, there are plenty of problems with Israel and plenty of Israeli policies I don't agree with. But the presentation of Palestinians as innocent victims when they and their fellow Muslims have been actively engaged in anti-Semitism since the estblishment of Islam is incredibly offputting and not even remotely true.

How can you possibly expect anyone to take you seriously when you accuse Jews of worshipping Satan? Do you really expect Jews to take your side when you write such nonsense? Or anyone sane for that matter?

Stop posting garbage from a bad website. It makes you look stupid.

Old 10-08-2011, 06:40 PM

Quote:
I'm amused you're admitting the Palestinians are actually Jordanians.

They were active supporters of Hitler and intent on pushing all Jews out of the region even though Jews had lived there for thousands of years. What do you think Jesus was? Muslim?

Look, there are plenty of problems with Israel and plenty of Israeli policies I don't agree with. But the presentation of Palestinians as innocent victims when they and their fellow Muslims have been actively engaged in anti-Semitism since the estblishment of Islam is incredibly offputting and not even remotely true.

How can you possibly expect anyone to take you seriously when you accuse Jews of worshipping Satan? Do you really expect Jews to take your side when you write such nonsense? Or anyone sane for that matter?

Stop posting garbage from a bad website. It makes you look stupid.
The Rothschilds (Ashkenazi Jews) are the ones who financed Hitler... Go back to school...

Old 10-08-2011, 06:42 PM

Quote:
This is because this has been the Rothschild's greatest weapon in brainwashing THE STUPID GOY! is that the Jews are so poor and persecuted when in actual fact they control the vast majority of international finance and international corporations throughout the world.
I admit that some goys are stupid and easily brainwashed.

In fact we're controlling you right now.

Look behind you.

BOO!

This very message board may contain Jews. I strongly suggest you stop posting here because you might get controlled by . . . JEWS! Oh no.

Old 10-08-2011, 06:43 PM

Quote:
I admit that some goys are stupid and easily brainwashed.

In fact we're controlling you right now.

Look behind you.

BOO!

This very message board may contain Jews. I strongly suggest you stop posting here because you might get controlled by . . . JEWS! Oh no.

The stupid Goyem are so easy to control... Look at the United States...

Old 10-08-2011, 06:43 PM

Quote:
The Rothschilds (Ashkenazi Jews) are the ones who financed Hitler... Go back to school...
Yeah. Hitler was financed by Jews. That's why he killed a million Jewish kids: to shut them up!

Old 10-08-2011, 06:46 PM

Quote:
The stupid Goyem are so easy to control... Look at the United States...
Right. The President of the United States is Jewish, people, JEWISH! So all are ALL cabinet members, all members of senate, all members of the house of reps and each and every governor plus the head of ALL banks.

You understand I'm sitting here laughing at you right now as I type this, don't you? I'd ask if you understand WHY I'm laughing but I fear that is a truly lost cause.

Old 10-08-2011, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Yeah. Hitler was financed by Jews. That's why he killed a million Jewish kids: to shut them up!

Not so fast...

David Cole is a revisionist Jew who had his life threatened when he spoke the truth...

Quote:
Quote:
Holocaust debate with David Cole PART 1

Holocaust debate with David Cole PART 1 - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies