Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 12:07 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,822,545 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Family values belong to Romney but not Obama, Jeeez, there really isn't a place too low for you rightie gals to go, is there, you would have a fit if I said that about a Repub President.
I hope they appeal to you, you will be the one voting for him, I see no reason to exchange one for another. If the GOP ofers a real choice I will reconsider, maybe Paul, but we all know what the GOP will pick, a true neo-con, and he will lose. Oh well, in 2017 we are bound to get new blood, at least on the Dem side, who knows on the GOP side, they do love their retreads and past rejects
You mean like electing the Clinton machine again via Obama. Yep, the left loves their retreads too.

Not a chance in Hades I'd vote for any of the RINOs running.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2011, 12:44 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,875,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
You mean like electing the Clinton machine again via Obama. Yep, the left loves their retreads too.

Not a chance in Hades I'd vote for any of the RINOs running.
So, you will not be voting. Ok, your choice.

Old 10-10-2011, 12:54 PM

4,002 posts, read 3,894,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
I fear a suicide.
Funny that you should say that .. I was just thinking the same thing the other day.

Old 10-10-2011, 12:59 PM

3,826 posts, read 3,375,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
When they no longer have as their sole intent the blockage of every policy advancement made by this administration without offering up any alternative.

Take a look at their filibustering, for one example. When your sole intent is to make someone look bad by crippling his ability to govern, your intent is not to provide an alternative to the American people but to hold them hostage for political gain.

They quit being blamed when they start doing their jobs.

Here is another good article on Obama:

Obama, the loner president - The Washington Post

You still don't get it. Obama was never qualifed to "govern". We may have to tolerate him sitting in the office, but we don't have to give him any authority to implement his simplistic policies.

Old 10-10-2011, 01:28 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,392,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
The Narcissist-in-Chief is having a meltdown. Let us hope he will not become more dangerous and do even more damage to our country. He is delusional.
Thing is, there are still quite a lot of dellusional people out there, just like Obama.

Old 10-10-2011, 01:32 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,392,290 times
Quote:
Can you tell us what Romeny (the probable GOP candidate) is offering in how to fix everything? Does he have any ideas? You are going to have fun voting for another neo-con, because that is the only choice You will have
What are you kidding right! any ideas will be better then Obama's no ideas at all. The Man has none, and it is obvious

Doubt we will get someone who is also a good liar as Obama!. He has that catergory won.

Old 10-10-2011, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
What are you kidding right! any ideas will be better then Obama's no ideas at all. The Man has none, and it is obvious

Doubt we will get someone who is also a good liar as Obama!. He has that catergory won.
Hmmm, on another thread you posted a good post about how you do not want anyone telling you how to vote and explained how you selected the person to vote for. Then when asked a simple question about what ideas a candidate has you post the above. Maybe you should continue to do your homework on what the candidates are offering as an alternative. Clue: anything is better than what we have is NOT the answer, the Germans in the 30s found that out the hard way, as did the Russains and Chinese. Details, the Devil is in the Details.

Old 10-10-2011, 02:03 PM

3,644 posts, read 6,289,277 times
Quote:
I hope they appeal to you, you will be the one voting for him, I see no reason to exchange one for another.
And neither do I nor does any other Republican voter which is why Romney will never win. He will lose every primary outside of the NorthEast part of the country and MAYBE those stupid states that allow non-party members to vote (which should be illegal in a primary).
Based on the polls I think Cain will be the nominee. His biggest herdle to overcome was name recognition. He's overcome that since he has surged to the lead in the polls.

Old 10-10-2011, 02:03 PM

9,879 posts, read 7,992,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Aimless Obama Walks Alone

This is a clear case of an isolated man with his world collapsing around him.
Since Obama's Presidency has become a
joke, the Chipmunks version will do

I Walk Alone - Green day - Chipmunk Version - YouTube

Old 10-10-2011, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbacon View Post
And neither do I nor does any other Republican voter which is why Romney will never win. He will lose every primary outside of the NorthEast part of the country and MAYBE those stupid states that allow non-party members to vote (which should be illegal in a primary).
Based on the polls I think Cain will be the nominee. His biggest herdle to overcome was name recognition. He's overcome that since he has surged to the lead in the polls.
I seriously doubt that the Leadership GOP will pick Cain as the GOP candidate, Romney is their guy, too bad, since Paul would have been the best choice amoung the Repubs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies