Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 02:05 PM

3,892 posts, read 5,513,229 times

Advertisements

Democrats Offer Solidarity To Wall Street Protesters | Fox News

This just shows how democrats are hypocrites.. Don't tell me democrats haven't been big business too. Shall i mention GE? Oh thats right Republicans Big Oil atleast PAYS SOME TAXES! GE paid NOTHING IN TAXES!
Really democrats are starting to stand for hypocrites and idiots.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2011, 02:09 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,947,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
No kidding. I am sure the Democrats are glad that he is not one of them. KInd of embarrassing.

Old 10-10-2011, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
No kidding. I am sure the Democrats are glad that he is not one of them. KInd of embarrassing.

Telling the truth is hard i know..... Republicans favor businesses cause lets not forget what gives jobs in America.......... businesses. So your point is?

And i don't see a problem with that because we have a BLS unemployment rate of 9.1% and a real unemployment rate of 12.5%
And yet as CNBC.com pointed out theres 3,200,000 jobs that are open in the US.
We need to just cut the unemployment benefits until that 3,200,000 job number drops to 1,000,000 or less.
Get a job or go on the streets. Harsh? Ya but so is life.

Old 10-10-2011, 02:14 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,121,445 times
Election year politiking is shameful for all sides. However, Democrats tend to be less principled and therefore sink to a new low without giving much thought to perception. Defending the Granola Crusties at OWS is a perfect example.

Old 10-10-2011, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Election year politiking is shameful for all sides. However, Democrats tend to be less principled and therefore sink to a new low without giving much thought to perception. Defending the Granola Crusties at OWS is a perfect example.
lol yep There was this one southern former democrat that said eventually the democratic party will collasp. First by the far left liberals in California/etc tearing the Moderates away from the party. and 2nd by the Tea Party and Conservatives keeping the Republican Party in check and preventing huge bailouts for huge corporations etc.
Tea Party is telling the Republicans and democrats do what your elected to do or get out.

Old 10-10-2011, 02:25 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,810,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadrippleguy View Post
lol yep There was this one southern former democrat that said eventually the democratic party will collasp. First by the far left liberals in California/etc tearing the Moderates away from the party. and 2nd by the Tea Party and Conservatives keeping the Republican Party in check and preventing huge bailouts for huge corporations etc.
Tea Party is telling the Republicans and democrats do what your elected to do or get out.
LOL! The tea party is radical right fringe and in near lock step with the GOP. They overwhelmingly supported the 900 billion in new spending to bankroll the rich, stand with continuing to give handouts to big oil and the corporations, they are the epitome of fascism owned by the Koch's. The american people have seen loud and clear they are frauds and their horrific approval numbers show this.
The right are getting their panties in a wad over these protests and I don't blame them. They only wish they could get the numbers and devotion like the OWS protestors have

Old 10-10-2011, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
LOL! The tea party is radical right fringe and in near lock step with the GOP. They overwhelmingly supported the 900 billion in new spending to bankroll the rich, stand with continuing to give handouts to big oil and the corporations, they are the epitome of fascism owned by the Koch's. The american people have seen loud and clear they are frauds and their horrific approval numbers show this.
The right are getting their panties in a wad over these protests and I don't blame them. They only wish they could get the numbers and devotion like the OWS protestors have
Give me a break with your liberal talk.
Lies Lies Lies
But ill just make it official
Democrats with this latest act have commited Political Suicide.
Really no way you can defend or argue against that. Youll just be wrong.

Oh and FYI the Tea Party did have leaders. the OSW protestors have no leaders they are jobless people sitting on the streets with signs.
Get a job or live in a Box. Harsh? yes but so is life.

Also i will add that some of the OWS protestors left their jobs to protest............ really thats extremely stupid almost insane. But then again the person that replaces your job will be happy. Also the Tea Party had a goal these OWS people are just putting words on signs and not going into any detail on what they want done.
They are crying over spilled milk and if some of them get stressed enough they will probably have a heart attack/stroke. Oh well maybe dropping the liberal attitude and rethinking could solve that problem

Old 10-10-2011, 02:55 PM

Location: The bustling, world-renowned downtown of Pataskala, OH
188 posts, read 197,906 times
Democrats whine about big business , Republicans whine about big government, and on and on we go. Big government breeds big business. ''Too big to fail'' is any oxymoron in the free market.

Old 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,810,134 times
Quote:
Lies Lies Lies
LOL! Of course in the mind of the brainwashed right, anything that doesn't fit their distorted agenda is always "lies"

Quote:
The left/middle class is fired up like never before. From over 100,000 strong in Wisconsin and nationwide to OWS now, these are numbers and followings the tea party could only dream of. It's no wonder they are throwing a tantrum

Quote:
Oh and FYI the Tea Party did have leaders. the OSW protestors have no leaders they are jobless people sitting on the streets with signs.
Which is true, the tea party gets their marching order from the Koch's, Palin, and Beck. They obediently obey and parrot all the propaganda they teach them. The tea party could never have a rally on their own, and the only i've seen as of late there were massive turnout numbers in the 10's OWS is completely grass roots and doesn't take orders from anyone, unlike the right which can't think for themselves.

Quote:
Also the Tea Party had a goal these OWS people are just putting words on signs and not going into any detail on what they want done.
You've got that backwards. The right wingers had nothing but hate filled, misspelled signs and did nothing but parrot their "catch" phrases they were taught like "less spending!" "pro-constitution!" "less government!" but didn't have a clue of anything else.
Apparently you haven't seen this video,..

Wall Street Activist Owns Fox News Producer, Fox Bury Interview 2011 - YouTube

I have never seen a single teabagger in even the same dimension as this man who speaks intelligently, articulately and about exactly what the protests are all about.

The fascist right has awoken the middle class sleeping giant that will not put up with the corrupt, radical right wing agenda any longer. The right are going to have a rude awakening at the polls in 2012

Old 10-10-2011, 02:59 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,947,486 times
Quote:
Lies Lies Lies

Also i will add that some of the OWS protestors left their jobs to protest............ really thats extremely stupid almost insane. But then again the person that replaces your job will be happy. Also the Tea Party had a goal these OWS people are just putting words on signs and not going into any detail on what they want done.
They are crying over spilled milk and if some of them get stressed enough they will probably have a heart attack/stroke. Oh well maybe dropping the liberal attitude and rethinking could solve that problem
I started to respond to your post and then realized that you really did not say anything and then...

boring snoring - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies