Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2011, 08:48 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,645,078 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
You know what is funny here? The only time I ever hear about Beck, is when you Beck stalkers Finnish digging thru his garbage cans and sniffing his dirty underwear, and tell us all about his latest pearls of wisdom.
No one has to dig through his garbage..he puts it right out front for all to see and hear!

Ditto with the dirty underwear.

BTW, 'Finnish'? Are you accusing the citizens of Finland of digging through garbage?

LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2011, 08:55 AM

12,436 posts, read 11,946,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
No one has to dig through his garbage..he puts it right out front for all to see and hear!

Ditto with the dirty underwear.

BTW, 'Finnish'? Are you accusing the citizens of Finland of digging through garbage?

LOL
I predict that he will be bankrupt in a few years, but it is a good thing he has stored up all of that food.

Old 10-12-2011, 08:58 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,450,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
I predict that he will be bankrupt in a few years, but it is a good thing he has stored up all of that food.
If that's what you're predicting, I'd stay away from the stock market if I were you.

Old 10-12-2011, 08:59 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,851,724 times
Quote:
I've been tweeting Glenn, suggesting he go down and join some of the OWS protesters so he can get a "feel" for what it's about. Alas, no response from him.

Old 10-12-2011, 09:32 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,934,462 times
Quote:
He also plans on sharing that food with his neighbors and friends. If times get tough and you need food, could you feed yourself and family and friends or would you be sitting and asking............... where's my food somebody!!!! Good sense, is better than none

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
I've been tweeting Glenn, suggesting he go down and join some of the OWS protesters so he can get a "feel" for what it's about. Alas, no response from him.
Why would he go and be with people who want what others have, instead of getting on their own. Not sure how that would make one "feel" good.

One guy when asked, what are you here for "I would just like everyone to get along" that had to be the answer of the day. Most of these people can't even give a example, that made any sense. Guess everyone just wants to "feel good", it comes with working and providing for yourself and your family if you have one.

What part of this do you support?? Do you blame the people that where told how to give out loans, by Barney Frank and Chris Doss, they're ones to blame, not the Banks.

Old 10-12-2011, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
If that's what you're predicting, I'd stay away from the stock market if I were you.

Well time will tell, will it not. Eventually, everyone is going to find out the man is insane, although the insane are always the last to know. I actually feel sorry for him. I hope he gets help.

Old 10-12-2011, 10:05 AM

20,458 posts, read 12,378,099 times
OK, let me get this straight.

Liberal Union bosses talk about war. Obama talks about bringing guns to knife fights, liberal Hispanic organizers speak of the “mestezo nation” which basically is a war to take back the western parts of the USA for Mexico, Wall Street protestors send letters telling New York state reps that they will “shoot rich people” if they don’t extend the Millionair surcharge tax……

Drum roll please….

And it is GLENN BECK who is crazy for pointing it out?????????????

I know crazy. I see it every day on City Data and it aint Glenn Beck!

Old 10-12-2011, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
OK, let me get this straight.

Liberal Union bosses talk about war. Obama talks about bringing guns to knife fights, liberal Hispanic organizers speak of the “mestezo nation” which basically is a war to take back the western parts of the USA for Mexico, Wall Street protestors send letters telling New York state reps that they will “shoot rich people” if they don’t extend the Millionair surcharge tax……

Drum roll please….

And it is GLENN BECK who is crazy for pointing it out?????????????

I know crazy. I see it every day on City Data and it aint Glenn Beck!
You may be one of the last ones off of that sinking ships. I hope it does not pull you down with it.

Old 10-12-2011, 10:13 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,851,724 times
Quote:
You may be one of the last ones off of that sinking ships. I hope it does not pull you down with it.
You know, those crazy people never think they're crazy.

Old 10-12-2011, 10:15 AM

20,458 posts, read 12,378,099 times
Quote:

Im not sure what sinking ship you are talking about. the only place I am exposed to beck is on City Data.

and the only people starting threads about Beck on DC-D are liberals who hate the guy.

So, I am certainly NOT on Becks "ship" "side" "team" etc.

But your denial that these leftest are speaking out in violent ways is silly.

they are. there is no question about this.

Just because you deny the fire doesnt mean we cant see the smoke!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies