Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-12-2011, 07:59 PM

8,802 posts, read 8,894,105 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
I never suggested you were excusing their atrocities. I was simply highlighting the fact that you trust a government that commits such atrocities more than our government. It is sad and a little nutty.,and again, it highlights how Paul is a little off when he animates such followers.
My foreign policy opinions actually were seeded by the book "All The Shah's Men," not Ron Paul.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2011, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Of course you would side with Iran. Conservatives have been actively rooting against the USA since Obama's inauguration.

Sick and disgusting doesn't even begin to describe conservatives these days.
Please provide sufficient documentation to support your assertion that I am rooting against US. Thx.

Last edited by VTHokieFan; 10-12-2011 at 08:10 PM..

Old 10-12-2011, 08:01 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,744,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
My foreign policy opinions actually were seeded by the book "All The Shah's Men," not Ron Paul.
But I am right, you favor Ron Paul?

Old 10-12-2011, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Please provide sufficient documentation to support your assertion that I am rooting against Iran. Thx.
Don't worry no one believes you are rooting against Iran.

Old 10-12-2011, 08:10 PM

Quote:
But I am right, you favor Ron Paul?
Over...

Old 10-12-2011, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Over...
Over any current candidate, of the Republican or Democrat party, for President of the United Sates, in 2012. Why are you ashamed to admit it?

Old 10-12-2011, 08:14 PM

1,123 posts, read 775,797 times
Quote:
Mexican drug lords, Saudi princes, Iranians and all on American soil. This sounds like Obama's "weapons of mass destruction" to me.
So move to iran, and don't do it slowly.

Old 10-12-2011, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Over any current candidate, of the Republican or Democrat party, for President of the United Sates, in 2012. Why are you ashamed to admit it?
Because Gary Johnson is my #1.

Old 10-12-2011, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterpetron View Post
So move to iran, and don't do it slowly.
Thats one less taxpayer to pay for your food stamps.

Old 10-12-2011, 08:17 PM

4,875 posts, read 10,066,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
The Persians have had a feud with the Saudis for centuries and we should just stay the hell out of it. It is none of our business anyway. Besides what in hell are we doing providing military and political support for a feudal kingdom without any civil rights that also condones slavery anyway? I guess it is because they are willing to over charge us for their oil.
As long as the US imports oil from the mid-east, it's impossible to stay out of feuds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
So, government version of story = truth.

Good to know Bob after all that's happened since 9/11 you take what the government says about Iran at face value.

You don't learn very fast do you?
Well, let's wait a few days. If the media finds holes in the story and the US government is forced to say "it was a lie," then we will thank you
if there is still significant ambiguity (meaning a large number of people expressing doubt, as illustrated by media sources - 9/11 does not count, BTW) then we can continue to accept conspiracy posts
If it becomes clear that the mainstream viewpoint finds that the incident was perpetrated by Iran, I will ask moderators to delete future pro-conspiracy theory posts about the matter and suppress users who try to post them repeatedly - In that case the community should ostracize and shun users who are "tinfoils" in that regard. People who honestly believe in the conspiracy theories will have to PM one another and/or post at another forum outside of City data.

A good discussion forum controls the discussion so it does not get bogged down in pointless/dead horse/fringe arguments
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies