Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2011, 02:56 PM

7,372 posts, read 16,017,645 times

Advertisements

If I saw a douchebag of his caliber on the border, I'd question myself about my wanting to share the same country and might do a 180.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2011, 03:29 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heetseeker View Post
Oh you guys are so insensitive to the poor immigrants who just want their country back. Their drug cartells won't give them a chance. They have no food stamps or welfare and their govt. is corrupt. They starve in the streets and American's won't let them into the country. The blacks are their friends and we relate to their plight Whites are racist bastards who want us to starve in the streets, we have to go to underfunded AMERICAN schools. Mr. Segall please don't shoot the drug smugglers and coyotes and poor women who need to scrub the white mans floors to make a dollar to feed her 12 anchor babies.
All kidding aside or not. And why is this our concern, the concern of Mexico's Citizens, lie within Mexico themselves.

We have heard it all before, same old same old, sob story. Let me ask you something, What Country, is their for the plight of poor Americans, or homeless, and down on their luck people, who! what Country, any takers.
What Country is their for us, when we have a devastion in this Country, hurricanes, Tornado's and Earthquakes, destroying everything in it's path,. What Country has been there to lend a helping hand, to those Americans who lost everything they once owned, their homes, their basics, their memories, what Country is their for those people, please tell me.
And let me ask you this, and what Country is it that all of these other Countries can rely on, when they need a helping hand. Guess.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies