Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2011, 08:54 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,061,247 times

Advertisements

The police should drive those sedgways or maybe ride horses. There's more chance at comedy with ridiculous vehicles and animals. Police dogs, yeah....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2011, 09:07 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,940,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
They should have crapped on the scooter.
It was pretty bad acting on the protestors part. There seemed to be more camera people than either protestors or police.
A completely staged production. The protesters are trying to provoke the police so they can play the victim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNEwx_46 View Post
some of these cops showing their true colours
Uh huh...and what about the guy faking getting run over?

Quote:
I don't know which sickened me worse, the cop who ran over a guy, then viciously beat him so badly that even the other cops knew to take him to the emergency room, or the callous and ugly comments about it here.

Let me tell you something people about pain. I served six years in the army, and was a combat medic. I HAVE HEARD THOSE SOUNDS COME OUT OF A HUMAN BEING, AND THEY ARE THE SOUNDS OF A MAN IN AGONY.

To have ya'll JOKING about this, well, I am beyond disgusted, I am appalled.
You know who you should be appalled at? The guy FAKING getting run over by the cop.

Pair of Police-Protester Incidents Adds Fuel to Occupy Wall St. - NYTimes.com

Quote:
The Daily News quoted one of its photographers, Joseph Marino, as saying that the scooter “definitely hit” Mr. Douglas but did not run him over. “I saw him sticking his legs under the bike to make it appear he was run over,” Mr. Marino said. Mr. Browne said he was also told by The Associated Press that one of its photographers witnessed Mr. Douglas deliberately putting his feet under the scooter.
The scum was arrested too. He's from Connecticut and had been warned repeatedly to stay out of the street.

Quote:
When I heard the sound he was making I KNEW THAT SOUND, I HAVE HEARD THAT SOUND, AND THERE WASN'T ANYTHING "FAKE" ABOUT IT, and you can take THAT to the bank, this is from someone that knows what the hell they are talking about.
Obviously, you have NO idea what you are talking about, since the accurate accounts of the incident DO NOT match up with what you believe....from the EDITED TAPE the loons of OWS put out.

Last edited by sanrene; 10-15-2011 at 10:14 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies