Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2011, 11:41 AM

1,568 posts, read 3,227,425 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stateisota View Post
Seeing as how baptists church love to go everywhere to protest those Evil gay people and that evil big government I see why not.
What the...huh???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2011, 11:42 AM

15,395 posts, read 22,525,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post
The answer is yes, obviously.
I concur.......just blind rage/hatred fueled by animalistic and raw emotion. Obviously the poster never even read the O.P...or read the link and/or watched the accompanying video.

Just reacted to the thread title by spewing bigoted rhetoric and not listening to the individual facts in this particular situation.

Old 10-15-2011, 11:42 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,305,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDASpaceman View Post
Marge- Good point--you got me there!

Now just for conversations' sake...your friend sounds frumpy vice hootchie...just sayin'. Are you sure folks think she is a bimbo? Or is that wishful thinking on her behalf?

I know this is hard for you to believe out in Pleasantville, but in my opinion, perceptions are a reality until proven otherwise. And...for the rest, if you think the entire 'story' here is outlined in the drivel which was offered up as journalism...well, good luck to you.

Just checking but...you do realize this is a forum...where people offer opinions and often times use of derisive and demeaning terms for colorful entertainment which makes these mediums fun to read? If you've been offended, I apologize.

In closing, look, I realize this thread has got you all ruffled. My sincerest recommendation would be for you to ride your high horse over to your squeeky friends house...and the two of you go out shopping. Be a buddy and help fast forward her wardrobe. I'm sure you two lovelys could find something in Target, WalMart...or a Mall upscale store like Sears or Lane Giant.

Have fun...send pics : ) But most of all...enjoy your Saturday, get out...smell the polluted air and hug a big ole' tree!
I am not all ruffled. You are posting on this thread just as much as I am.

Hypocrisy, gotta love it.

Old 10-15-2011, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
So if one faces a punishment that is over the top and unfair, they should just shut their mouths and take it? Because to do otherwise would be a squealer and playing a victim, right? Disgusting.

If this were a male football player and a female cheerleader, I can guarantee that neither would have been kicked off their respective squads for a KISS.
Touche'.

Old 10-15-2011, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewtexan View Post
True. Unfortunately, in this case, it is being promoted through education. The religious right is trying to promote their special agenda through publicly funded schools. Why does the religious right feel they are entitled to special rights?
True......I find it hysterical that some religions try to shove their dogma "down our throats"; but when they are challenged on their stance they cry that they are the victims.

Twisted and convoluted logic!

Old 10-15-2011, 11:49 AM

1,365 posts, read 2,608,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miamiman View Post
Good. Most parents do not send their kids to school every morning to be kissed by other students.

This story falls into the same category as that lesbian actress who was playing tongue hockey with her "girlfriend" right in the middle of the aisle of a crowded airplane for all to see. People are clearly partaking in outrageous, socially unacceptable behavior so that people will react and they can run to the media talking about how they were wronged.

Enough is enough. Kick this kid out of school. He is clearly trying to distract and obstruct the already challenged learning environment.
Did you eat a brain tumor for breakfast? It says that they did this in private, not wanting any attention. This type of stuff goes on with heteros in private AND public at school all the time. How many of them are getting kicked out of school? Truth is you're a homophobic bigot. Move along.

Old 10-15-2011, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
George W. Bush was a cheerleader.

Bush Cheerleader Picture - Bush As A Cheerleader
I was waiting for someone to make fun of the kid because he was a cheerleader before bringing this up.

Not only was George Bush a male cheerleader at a same sex, private school, but he was the "head cheerleader" too.

George W. Bush - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Famous Cheerleaders

List of cheerleaders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 10-15-2011, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Had2SaySumthin View Post
So before this happened they thought they had one of the 4 straight male cheerleaders known to exist? What's next? Raid the drama club?
ROFLMFAO....it does seem like a "witch hunt"........but remember George Bush and Rick Perry were both cheerleaders....maybe it's a Texas Thang.

So are you sure you want to stick with your assertion that there are only 4 straight male cheerleaders...cause the odds don't look good for Georgey and Ricky.

Last edited by PITTSTON2SARASOTA; 10-15-2011 at 12:09 PM..

Old 10-15-2011, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDASpaceman View Post
Does she run around the office in outfits that would make a Sailor blush? Does she often lock her keys in the office...and stand around like a putz waiting for someone to assist? Does she call the help desk cause her email doesn't work...only to find her CPU is unplugged? Did she sleep to the top? Probably not...but if she did...guess what--she's probably earned that reputation, even is she did go to Devry or Capella University for her MBA.

My point is...so what--Junior is gay. Junior got caught in the hallway doing something that he wasn't supposed to be doing. He claims in his interview--he doesn't want to make a big deal about it...yet he's running his poutty lips on camera.

Life's hard and it ain't fair...perceptions are reality--don't want attention, don't make a scene. I don't buy this story of an entire School Administration coming down on little gay pom-pom man.

Please re-evaluate yourself and agree to disagree. Again for those keeping score, this is my perception based on a two minute TV clip and crappy journalism.
This is not a high school debate..........this is about a kid....trying NOT posting like one! .

Old 10-15-2011, 11:58 AM

2,713 posts, read 3,023,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miamiman View Post
Good. Most parents do not send their kids to school every morning to be kissed by other students.

This story falls into the same category as that lesbian actress who was playing tongue hockey with her "girlfriend" right in the middle of the aisle of a crowded airplane for all to see. People are clearly partaking in outrageous, socially unacceptable behavior so that people will react and they can run to the media talking about how they were wronged.

Enough is enough. Kick this kid out of school. He is clearly trying to distract and obstruct the already challenged learning environment.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies