Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2011, 10:59 AM

1,147 posts, read 908,065 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vamos View Post
It's all relative.

Delta's flight attendants are generally known as "The Four G's"

Grande
Granny
Gay
Ghetto

Your pick...

(True, I fly too much!)
rotflmao! Glad there was a term for what I was already thinking. I close my eyes on their flight and pretend I'm on Jet Blue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2011, 01:30 PM

56,989 posts, read 35,122,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bily Lovec View Post
Aero Sur.
unbelieveably attractive young ladies.
every one Ive ever seen looks like a Miss Argentina
Meh...I'm a white knuckled flyer anyway.

They may be hotter than hell, but it doesn't mean much of the plane takes a nosedive. That's how i look at flying.

Old 10-17-2011, 01:32 PM

56,989 posts, read 35,122,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecypher5413 View Post
Ex-CUSE me, but I flew for TWA from 1969 to 1974 when their hiring and appearance standards called for "the Hollywood glamor girl you'd like to bring home to Mom."

Draw your own conclusions about how "hot" I was, you young whippersnapper!

Now it's just the great unwashed on a flying bus, thanks to deregulation. "Hot" isn't relevant or needed to enhance the flying experience.
Yea, but you gotta admit, the passengers were more attractive and well groomed.

The average American traveler is a dirtbag nowadays. I can still remember flying with my parents in the 70's and being dressed in my best. Nowadays, i see more sweatpants and flip flops than anything else.

Folks want the attendants to look like Penthouse models, while they look like outhouse models. Kinda stupid if you ask me.

Old 10-17-2011, 01:34 PM

3,644 posts, read 6,294,259 times
Foreign stewardesses are still hot. Since domestic flights are so short it really doesn't matter much what they look like. For a 12+ hour transpacific flight though it is nice to have pretty stewardesses to chat with. Once on a flight to Japan I had the seat right by where the stewardesses sat on their down time and I got to talk with a really beautiful young lady for most of the flight. I swear that was the shortest flight across the Pacific I’ve ever taken.

Old 10-17-2011, 01:41 PM

16,226 posts, read 27,355,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
I went to a Hooters and was not that impressed. None of the waitresses had large breasts ( not even close ). Two would be defined as *cute* but not gorgeous or hot by any means. One looked "rough" with the too heavy makeup and just not very attractive.

Did I miss something? This is Hooters. Isn't that a nickname for breasts?

Perhaps they mean "any size" ?

hootersplural of hoot·er (Noun)

Noun:
  • A person's nose.
  • A woman's breasts.
I'm guessing they don't want to get in trouble for "discriminating" against flat chested girls. Didn't a guy sue Hooters because they wouldn't hire him?

To the OP - women in general look different now than back in the 70s. If you want to fix your problem, invent a time machine and go back to the 60s or 70s. Back then, the girl next door looked like Mary Tyler Moore. Now, she looks more like Roseanne Barr.

Old 10-17-2011, 01:42 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,117,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbacon View Post
Foreign stewardesses are still hot. Since domestic flights are so short it really doesn't matter much what they look like. For a 12+ hour transpacific flight though it is nice to have pretty stewardesses to chat with. Once on a flight to Japan I had the seat right by where the stewardesses sat on their down time and I got to talk with a really beautiful young lady for most of the flight. I swear that was the shortest flight across the Pacific I’ve ever taken.
Yesss, and I'm sure she chatted with you because YOU are so attractive....

I have to laugh at these guys who think they have some kind of right to a good looking woman because they pay for a plane ride....

But....if ya can't get it anywhere else...........just sayin'....

Old 10-17-2011, 01:47 PM

16,226 posts, read 27,355,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Yesss, and I'm sure she chatted with you because YOU are so attractive....

I have to laugh at these guys who think they have some kind of right to a good looking woman because they pay for a plane ride....

But....if ya can't get it anywhere else...........just sayin'....
I'm sure the flight attendants would have a field day talking about the appearance of the depraved droolers who take a flight just to increase their repertoire of fantasy images to spank their monkeys to. The trend I've noticed is that the guys who are the least secure about their own looks are the most obsessed with a woman's appearance.

Old 10-17-2011, 01:49 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,293,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
You want hot waitresses. Go to Hooters.
You think there will be a Hooters Airlines in the near future?

Old 10-17-2011, 01:58 PM

5,421 posts, read 6,491,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
I'm sure the flight attendants would have a field day talking about the appearance of the depraved droolers who take a flight just to increase their repertoire of fantasy images to spank their monkeys to. The trend I've noticed is that the guys who are the least secure about their own looks are the most obsessed with a woman's appearance.

Says the person with "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful" as their moniker.

Old 10-17-2011, 01:59 PM

5,421 posts, read 6,491,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbacon View Post

I've flown international quite a bit, and I can confirm that foreign stewardesses are still hot.

But ugly girls need jobs to, I guess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies