Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2011, 06:20 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,994,806 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Ah yes the Nazis have joined the Communists in endorsing the OWS movement. Here you can read the endorsement and a story about it.

Nazi Party Endorses Occupy Wall Street - ...as does the Communist Party

American Nazi Party - ANP Reports
roysoldboy !!! ... On The Money !

The OWS Hippies appear to have adopted the same destructive "Hate America" mindset that their scroungy azzzzzzzzed hippie counterparts practiced in the 1960's !!!

I was wondering roy ... just how well established and or influential do you think this Nazi Party is that you have mentioned above? .....

I just can't imagine anything resembling a Nazi party endorsing these dopey OWS muppets period !!!

Cheers / Old Sgt. Lamar
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2011, 06:24 PM

10,092 posts, read 8,206,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by memphis1979 View Post
i thought this deserved to be posted twice.
lol!

Old 10-17-2011, 06:31 PM

5,915 posts, read 4,813,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
When the Klan supported the TEA party...

People are tired of it, and they see right through it. At least those who want to see the truth.
I don't care much about the tea party at the moment.
The fact that Obama, the Democrats, Communists and Nazi have a common goal is quite telling though.

Old 10-17-2011, 06:40 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
No Roy--YOU made the reference about the Klan supporting OWS in another thread, and you pulled it out of your backside. Nice try. When you play games, people catch on pretty quick and you get labeled as a nut.

KKK Leader David Duke ENDORSES the TEA PARTY

As I responded to you in the other thread just a minute ago when you tried to pull the same thing--it's dumb to throw stones when you live in a glass house. It wasn't nice to call all the tea party members part of the Klan when this came out, just as it's equally not nice to do the same thing to another group. Grow up.

EDIT--here's the link to the other thread you just started trying to link the Klan to OWS. Not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...rters-ows.html
Here is the link I was talking about although I saw it on Spoof earlier. I really did see it while googling.

KKK endorses OWS - Armed Volunteers Patrol Mexican Border - AOL Message Boards

Now do you not see that my links about the Nazi party were true and I just mentioned this one because it isn't true? Ah yes the Nazi Party has done this along with the Communists and all kinds of unions. Come on and accept what I say about the KKK and then prove that the Nazis didn't really do that.

Old 10-17-2011, 06:42 PM

Quote:
The problem is that the pot seems to be calling the kettle black.

Klan support of the TEA party is about as influential as the NAZI and communist endorsements of OWS.

It doesn't matter, and I see a lot of pot smoking kids out there. Not exactly a NAZI or communist crowd.
Hang in there and you will see some of both groups. I have seen one great picture of Nazis at Chicago and a really good one on a video of the communists marching in Chicago. No amount of defending them will do you any good. The help is coming and they will be the ones who do the Rome type of demonstrating.

I guess you can't see the libs trying to deflect all this information and steal threads, can you?

Old 10-17-2011, 06:52 PM

2,305 posts, read 3,029,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Hang in there and you will see some of both groups. I have seen one great picture of Nazis at Chicago and a really good one on a video of the communists marching in Chicago. No amount of defending them will do you any good. The help is coming and they will be the ones who do the Rome type of demonstrating.

I guess you can't see the libs trying to deflect all this information and steal threads, can you?
Good to see that sitting in Southcentral Kansas has made you an authority on OWS. Anyone listening to all the useless crap you post on here is wasting there time. Get off your lazy ass and go see it first hand before you try to understand what they are saying because you look like a real idiot picking stuff off the internet and listening to the MSM and posting it here.

Old 10-17-2011, 06:56 PM

15,395 posts, read 22,528,563 times
So I assume they have already long ago embraced the Tea Party with The Koch Brothers at the helm of the New Reich. .

I'd say the Tea Party is the match for the Fascist Party.

Last edited by PITTSTON2SARASOTA; 10-17-2011 at 07:04 PM..

Old 10-17-2011, 07:11 PM

564 posts, read 892,722 times
The Nazi party? What was I thinking? You mean there is no Nazis in Wall street or Bank owners? Or CEOS in corporations? Would that make the Nazis in the 99%ers? The OWS is for the 99%ers?....I'm waiting for it....Is this statement supposed to sway my opinion of OWS? Someone has been taking ques from our Media!!

Old 10-17-2011, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by herefornow View Post
I think the point is that we are ALL sick and tired of the way things are, but we have run into a dilemma; everybody has a different way to solve the issues. Too many want to come out the big dog, and nobody wants to be shuffled to the bottom. This is a worldwide conundrum. Either the people running this planet have a plan, or they don't. One way or another, we are going to have to go through the storm to change this all around.
I don't disagree with you but do you know the answer to this question that must be answered by the kids who started this thing since those who are coming in now will take it away from them.

When the parents of those kids have 401ks that are no longr worth anything because they managed to destroy Wall Street where will that leave them? I don't think many of those useful idiots have given any thought to any of that. What do you say if we come out of the wrong end of this storm.

Hannity says he will play an interview with a bearded, long haired kid who turned out to be a trust baby. How can that kid afford to destroy Wall Street as they seem to want to do?

Old 10-17-2011, 07:25 PM

Quote:
No, whats important is that the same people who screamed against bigotry of the TEA party when a few radicals gave the movement a bad name, or when people with less than honorable intentions latched their wagon to the end of the train.

When the Klan supported the TEA party, when people were spit on in Washington, when a few racists showed up in crowds of thousands, none of those things made the TEA part any of those things. Its the same folks who fought against stereotyping like that, who are quick to point fingers at these kids now.

Hypocrites, all of those who now have a problem with public speech.

Disagree with their message, but drawing attention to what they look like, and trying to distract the real conversation by saying Nazi or communist is childish at best.

People are tired of it, and they see right through it. At least those who want to see the truth.
So you think I am childish for bringing up the fact that those two groups have endorsed the OWS movement for obvious reasons. I bet you think I am childish for saying that SEIU and their leader were the main group that got this movement going on. I will gladly provide you with a video that proves the fact as far as I can see. I see you people who think we can live through this thing as the childish ones so I guess that kind of evens us out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies