Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2011, 01:44 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,814,161 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
So, I'm not alone in assuming that you ravings were due to mental disorder. Should tell you something, huh? But keep on ranting, it just furthers my point.
Here is another rant for - could it be that you are jealous because I am more daring and more creative than yourself? Usually those that are not capable of keeping up show some spite...as apparently you have - You don't have a clue on who and what I am - I suggest you shut up for a while and learn something...already I don't like you...that's not a good start. As for "assuming" or "mental disorder" - let me inform you little man...I have seen it all and YOU are boring.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2011, 08:53 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,941,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Here is another rant for - could it be that you are jealous because I am more daring and more creative than yourself? Usually those that are not capable of keeping up show some spite...as apparently you have - You don't have a clue on who and what I am - I suggest you shut up for a while and learn something...already I don't like you...that's not a good start. As for "assuming" or "mental disorder" - let me inform you little man...I have seen it all and YOU are boring.
1) You are right, I don't have a clue about who you are. I base my entire judgment on your writing, which sound like the rantings of a lunatic.

2) You may be much more creative than I. Psychotics often create their own alternate reality and world, and often are very good at experiences from the real world to reaffirm their alternate reality. That doesn't mean the their alternate reality is at all real.

Old 10-26-2011, 10:41 PM

29,391 posts, read 55,574,845 times
News Video, FOOTAGE CLAIMS TO SHOW SECRET GADDAFI FUNERAL

Footage aired by Dubai-based Al Alaan TV purports to show the funeral of former Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi, his son Mutassim, and Libya's former National Security Advisor Abu Bakr Yunis

Breitbart.tv » Footage Claims To Show Secret Gaddafi Funeral

Old 10-27-2011, 12:32 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,559,730 times
On October 25, Algeria ISP headlined a second report, "Libya - it's NATO that killed Muammar Gaddafi," saying:

"NATO bombs were fitted with nerve gases including incapacitating agents producing a cholingeric delirium. (Gaddafi's) convoy was stopped." All vehicle occupants were "asleep. (T)he famous exchange of gun(fire) never took place."

Arriving afterwards, rebel rats murdered vehicle occupants. "Have you not noticed that there is no image of the so-called battle, if not burned cars? No image of the arrest of other occupants, or Moatassem nor attendants?"

Gaddafi toxicology tests "would have revealed traces of fentanyl, carfentanil and halothane, according to" an anonymous doctor at his autopsy.

Official reports and major media scoundrels sanitize information to exclude unspeakable crimes of war and against humanity. They also won't admit that millions of Libyans are committed to wage protracted struggle for freedom.

On October 24, NSNBC said rebel Tripoli commander Abdelhakim Belhadj was targeted for assassination. In addition, "unconfirmed reports (suggest) infighting for positions of power, control over arms, ammunitions and money as well as territory among NATO and TNC allied mercenary and tribal militia" elements. It represents "a growing problem for the TNC leadership."

In contrast, Gaddafi's spirit unites Libyans to resist. Several tribes declared him one of their own. Doing so shows commitment for revenge and liberation from NATO's scourge.

On October 25, NSNBC said Libyan resistance continues. Official spin aims to weaken it and manipulate public opinion about NATO's impressive victory when, in fact, it's losing, not winning except in body count numbers.

Reports about most areas under NATO control are lies. Southern Libya alone equals Spain in size. Jamahiriya loyalists control all of it. In addition, fighting rages from East to West across Libya in coastal cities and others near them.

With plans to end air operations on October 31, NATO urgently wants an "interim government" established, similar to Iraq and Afghanistan, so it can request more imperial support.

After eight bloody months of war, getting it through another Security Council resolution won't work. This time, Russia and/or China won't tolerate it as they've so far stood firm on Syria.

However, as long as Libyans resist, NATO claims a mandate to stay involved, even though its air and ground presence provokes conflict.
Libya: Another Lost NATO War

Old 10-27-2011, 06:10 AM

Quote:
So, I'm not alone in assuming that you ravings were due to mental disorder. Should tell you something, huh? But keep on ranting, it just furthers my point.
You must have figured out that I don't tolerate fools lightly. Looks like you are some sort of quasi-mental health expert - so - You can make a diagnosis by reading a few colourful lines in my post hugh? Just so you do not insult me again....Like in "Cable Guy" I want to be your friend...cos it looks like we have something in common - you like to have a little interaction and like to provoke...but after giving it some thought - I really don't feel like wasting my time playing. so MTAtech...find someone else - cos I just want to be useful around here....want to push some buttons? Sorry - mine are worn out.

Old 10-30-2011, 10:08 AM

Rule of law dictates that the good guys as well as the bad guys go through a process to determine guilt or innocence. You just don't grab them up - kick the crap out of them and put a bullet to their head - all we know about this dictator is what we were told by our press..I agree that he was an evil s o b ..but what powerful and dominant leaders are not?

Old 10-30-2011, 02:51 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,559,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Rule of law dictates that the good guys as well as the bad guys go through a process to determine guilt or innocence. You just don't grab them up - kick the crap out of them and put a bullet to their head - all we know about this dictator is what we were told by our press..I agree that he was an evil s o b ..but what powerful and dominant leaders are not?
No he wasn't. He didn't even take a title. He considered himself a revolutionary leader. Study up on his form of governing.
Muammar Qaddafi: Jamahiriya Government Can Never Be Defeated
MTA is a troll, ignore him.

Old 10-31-2011, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
No he wasn't. He didn't even take a title. He considered himself a revolutionary leader.
Yeah, he didn't even promote himself from Colonel to General! He was a real nice guy, I'm sure.

Old 10-31-2011, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Yeah, he didn't even promote himself from Colonel to General! He was a real nice guy, I'm sure.
Colonel has a much better ring to it. General sound like to much run of the mill. They are all real nice guys in Lybia...and Nato are such humanitarians. I really like the "rebels" and their noble cause - especially when they were tossing bloody corpses of the bridge and you could see the red splash as they hit the shallow creek below...The best part is when they chanted the "God is Great" mixed in with go to hell you bastard....The whole world is nuts. Now there is no one occupying the high moral ground..not after that Cheney fellow got a kick out of suffocating people with wet rags and buckets of water.

Old 10-31-2011, 07:52 AM

I can't believe some people defend Gaddafi, whose human rights record was atrocious and suppressed the human rights of protesting rebels.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies