Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2011, 02:40 PM

13 posts, read 18,296 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by herefornow View Post
I'm sure KingCrab was being facetious
I hope he is, because i can't believe someone can be that stupid to state something stupid like that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2011, 02:42 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,212,862 times
Quote:
Are you americans aware that your government are bad guys on world political scene
I think that would depend on where and what this government is doing. Government's actions have provided benefit in some cases, harm in others. It's not always U.S. actions that cause the harm but follow up actions by others. Unfortunate, but real.

I could be for bringing home all U.S. participants in current world affairs, closing our borders (icluding comerce) and let the others fend for themselves. But in short order, the U.S. would be dragged back out into the fray. Unfortunate, but real.

What are you doing to relieve the situation?

Old 10-20-2011, 02:54 PM

443 posts, read 600,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hristo View Post
i hope he is, because i can't believe someone can be that stupid to state something stupid like that.
lol

I forgot to add Two and A half men also.

If you are so smart then you would figure out that I was being sarcastic. Keep the masses dumb with their NASCAR and cheap beer, let them listen to Allan Jackson and his 911 songs and you have real AMERICANS!

Yet, you are the genius. I am sure you figured that out.

Old 10-20-2011, 03:01 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,350,315 times
Stop feeding the Troll he called you guys dumb and stupid for heavens sake.

Old 10-20-2011, 03:26 PM

13 posts, read 18,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofurkey View Post
I think that would depend on where and what this government is doing.
Ok. Let's take Libya for example, most recent case.I'm from Europe, my dad used to work there.
Life in Libya was good. People were mostly happy, and what you see on little screens( rebels etc..) isn't completely accurate.
So here it goes, some Libya facts ( and i mean facts):
- Free health insurance
- 6 M people, over 13 M registered cars
- If you were Libya citizen, and wanted to go to college to any country in the world, country provides you with application for that college, flat, food, car, free tuition, and monthly allowance. IN THAT COUNTRY
- Water, gas and electricity are free
- There's no taxes at all
- 10 dollars will buy you 22.5 galons of petrol
- Food is almoust free, 20 cents will buy you 10 kg of bread
- Free schools ( including colleges)
- Libya don't owe a single cent to anybody
- USA and EU owe Libya over 200 billion dollars
- They have sh*tload of oil

That's some. I'm just saying, would you be starting mutiny against lider that provides you with all that? I wouldn't. Only thing you must not do there is interfere with politics. And with that conditions, who cares about politics?

So, do you think that they gonna have free schools and stuff after USA and EU banks take over? I don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofurkey View Post
What are you doing to relieve the situation?
I'm currently in process of gathering knowledge for future actions, how about that?

Old 10-20-2011, 03:36 PM

7,814 posts, read 6,389,895 times
They also have some of the most luxurious mass graves in the world.

Old 10-20-2011, 03:38 PM

5,421 posts, read 6,503,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hristo View Post
Are you americans aware that your government are bad guys on world political scene, or are you still in blind belief that they're fighting wars because of better, democratic world? And if you're aware, my quastion to you is how do you act on this issue? Thank you and comment.
I'm aware, and I'm mad as hell. But I don't know what to do about it.

Old 10-20-2011, 03:39 PM

5,421 posts, read 6,503,624 times
Technically, Libya is really frances fault. We just agreed to help a little.

Old 10-20-2011, 03:41 PM

1,147 posts, read 909,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKrab View Post
As long as we have budweiser, Nascar, and Jesus we dont care.
Don't forget the Kardashians. Everybody forgets the Kardashians.

Old 10-20-2011, 03:42 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Guess what most of us were not born yesterday, yes i believe we know, your not telling us something magically new. Infact, what Country has a great Government, would Mexico allow our citizens to freely wonder over there, and take refugge there, and get benefits from them too. As we allow the Mexican illegals who do that here. We are just so mean, aren't we.

Lets talk about this politicial scene, when there is a disaster of great proportion, in other Countries, what Country do these Governments rely on, where there is a disaster, Wow it is the mean U..S. imagine that.

Infact maybe we are greedy, and mean, and evil empire, and bad, but what one Country do these people most come too, why it is the U.S. imagine this concept.

Since you asked this question, what would you do to change it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies