Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2011, 11:07 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,483,709 times

Advertisements

Obama BEST war criminal
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2011, 11:09 AM

9,319 posts, read 18,747,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
That's all he has to run on....

But, the question is....what intelligence did he use to do this? When was this intelligence...started....?
He is using the intellegence and tactics developed under Bush. Obama does not have the ability to conduct these raids because he has not a clue. All the Cheney bashing and he ends up using his methedology. I am curious however, do to Obama's past criticisim of Bush's scorched earth approach, why is he so in favor of it now. Could it be that the right wing actually have plans that work?

Old 10-21-2011, 11:10 AM

3,153 posts, read 3,594,130 times
what a fool...

Old 10-21-2011, 11:12 AM

9,319 posts, read 18,747,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahhen1 View Post
w/o obama...Libyans would not have got him!

4 more years
4 more years of over 400,000 unemployed. Since Obama is now on board to kill all the radicals, what does he plan on replacing the governments being overthrown with? More radicals? Another thing, I am glad that goof is dead, but under Bush at least Sadam was turned over for a trial before executing him.

Old 10-21-2011, 11:16 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,464,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
So dead bodies from around the world make a good President ?
And the Dems thought Bush was a warmonger....what a joke.
As the commander-in-chief, he is good at killing people. But I have some serious hesitations congratulating him when said leader, with that ability, is a major demagogue with a likeable personality in a nation that's on edge and split straight down the middle...

Old 10-21-2011, 11:26 AM

393 posts, read 652,373 times
Come on everyone give the man credit. He has successfully killed OBL, Alwalaki or whatever his name was, and now Khadaffi. So not only has he killed all these admittedly bad people, it would seem a natural fit that he has also killed the American Economy with his domestic policies.
So lets bring this into prospective, he has carried out a former Presidents policy in bringing terrorists to justice using a former Presidents methods.
However using his own methods he has systematically destroyed the small business community in America and is intent on destroying the American economy in general with HIS policies.
Seems to me this President can carry out a policy already in place however he cannot come up with one on his own.
Not a good platform to run on, but keep on trying.

Old 10-21-2011, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodtimes59 View Post
Come on everyone give the man credit. He has successfully killed OBL, Alwalaki or whatever his name was, and now Khadaffi.
:
he(obama) is a murderer

Old 10-21-2011, 11:32 AM

3,826 posts, read 3,387,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
He's the commander, he gets the credit when it works and when it fails. IT WORKED.

You still pushing that? LOL

We worked with NATO and didn't put a boot on the ground. You're the joke. LMAO.

I tell you the haters are again scrambling...I love it and all they have to hope for is a Mormon or a pizza guy. LOL
The United States IS NATO. We make up over 65% of NATO.

Old 10-21-2011, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahhen1 View Post
w/o obama...Libyans would not have got him!

4 more years
yep the ALQEADA rebels

Old 10-21-2011, 11:38 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,253,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
pull us out of Iraq etc. etc..
Troops will be out by the end of the year.

Took a little longer than I would have liked, but it looks like it is finally going to happen.

Just think - if McCain and that dingbat from Alaska had been elected, we would probably be deep in war with Iran now, with no exit strategy from Iraq and Afghanistan.

I think we dodged a pretty freakin; big bullet by electing President Obama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies