Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2011, 07:45 PM

3,265 posts, read 3,193,171 times

Advertisements

Of course not. Killing people, especially nonwhites, is what we do best.

Bomb Brown People! - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2011, 07:50 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,414,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
I don't mind, but I didn't mind when Saddam was toppled either.

With our liberal friends, outrage depends on the letter after the President's name. So we won't be hearing much about this from them. Obama is "their guy" and he has a "D" after his name, so he can do no wrong.
Very true I don't care but I would appreciate some consistency from the Left on this issue. If Bush had did this and celebrated afterwards we would never hear the end of this extrajudicial murder.

Old 10-20-2011, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by box_of_zip_disks View Post
Of course not. Killing people, especially nonwhites, is what we do best.

Bomb Brown People! - YouTube
There were no white people involved in this killing.

Old 10-20-2011, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I have news for you...you don't care either, though you'll pretend that you do.
I don't pretend, I don't care. Although I don't see why folks are giddy. Just replacing one tyrant with a cabal of Islamists.

Old 10-20-2011, 07:53 PM

4,100 posts, read 4,515,889 times
Let's just say I'm extremely disappointed. It's very concerning that a bunch of countries are now apparently able to gang up & assassinate a leader who disagrees with them...

Old 10-20-2011, 07:55 PM

1,770 posts, read 2,897,057 times
No, I don't care. Nancy Grace is on Dancing with the stars.

Old 10-20-2011, 07:56 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,189,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
I don't pretend, I don't care. Although I don't see why folks are giddy. Just replacing one tyrant with a cabal of Islamists.
I'm not giddy by any means. I don't care who the Arabs choose to live under and i never will. Not my business. Personally, i had nothing against Ghadafi. He never did anything to me personally, although the Lockerbie thing irritates me a bit. But since we let him off the hook for that, no need to hold grudges.

Old 10-20-2011, 07:56 PM

39,868 posts, read 26,498,769 times
Gadaffi was a murder and terrorist who killed (or ordered killed) hundreds of Americans. I'm happy to see him dead. I regret that it took the murder of a great number of innocent people, and the death or destruction of the legitimate military and political leadership of the country.

Last edited by Toyman at Jewel Lake; 10-20-2011 at 09:21 PM..

Old 10-20-2011, 07:57 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,217,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Obama better keep looking over his shoulder.

Cause I know if a drone attack killed some of my innocent family members and friends, I'd be looking for payback.
I am no Obama fan, and my opinion on killing a head of state has nothing to do with him.
heads of states like to send soldiers to do the dirty work. No personal cost. If the mission succeeds They take credit. case in point Seal team 6 took out Binladen and Obama was all to happy to take the credit. As if he was on point for that mission.
Let a mission go south and that same Head of state will fire generals put bad press on them and ruin a few careers.
How many Dictators have ordered the slaughter of innocents, Tortured and sponsored terrorism? No fear of consequences. Would they be so willing if it really was their butt, that sooner or later a bullet with their name on it is coming?

Old 10-20-2011, 07:59 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,189,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
A Nobel Peace Prize winner to boot!
The term "rule of law " has no meaning to the monster in the oval office.
Obama has a pretty good body count going on. The grey hair suggests it is eating his insides out (as it should).
Gosh..this is so disingenous.

You right wingers were so scared that he was some lilly livered coward who would back down to every terrorist, dictator, and half assed loudmouth in the world. Now that it turns out that he isn't anything CLOSE to that, you now cry about how high his body count is currently running.

Why not just come out and say that you hate the man and you wish death from the Black Plague on him and his family? Geez, at least it would stop a rash of these pathetic comments on these threads.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies