Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2011, 11:11 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,390,751 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
You are a liar.
You can believe what you like, doesn't change the fact that a lot of tea partiers like him

Why we passed our Tea Party resolution - CNN.com

From the article

"The avowed racist David Duke notes that thousands of Tea Party activists have urged him to run for president."

It is not just David Duke either stormfront founder Don Black has also expressed his "allegiance to and influence in the Tea Party"

The moral of the story is if you are the pot, don't call the kettle black.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2011, 11:17 PM

4,367 posts, read 3,483,207 times
Quote:
"The avowed racist David Duke notes that thousands of Tea Party activists have urged him to run for president."
Well I guess if David Duke says it then its got to be true!

Quote:
t is not just David Duke either stormfront founder Don Black has also expressed his "allegiance to and influence in the Tea Party"
And the American Nazi Party has endorsed OWS.

Quote:
The moral of the story is if you are the pot, don't call the kettle black.
The moral of the story is rather don't dish it out if you can't take it.

Old 10-23-2011, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
Well I guess if David Duke says it then its got to be true!

And the American Nazi Party has endorsed OWS.

The moral of the story is rather don't dish it out if you can't take it.
It doesn't surprise me in the slightest. David Duke was and has always been an anti-semitic racist, but he has his followers, and those followers are in the tea party. Once more the successor group to the White Citizens council has openly backed the tea party.

Now with that said I do not think the tea party as a whole is a racist, or anti-semitic organization, but rather that all movements tend to attract fringe elements.

On the other hand I cannot help, but point out that the people who criticize OWS as a whole based on the fact that fringe groups, they have no control over, try to attach themselves to that movement seem to be wholly selective in their criticism and use this broad brush only for OWS while ignoring the very large racist fringe that tries to attach itself to the tea party.

Old 10-23-2011, 11:30 PM

4,367 posts, read 3,483,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
It doesn't surprise me in the slightest. David Duke was and has always been an anti-semitic racist, but he has his followers, and those followers are in the tea party. Once more the successor group to the White Citizens council has openly backed the tea party.

Now with that said I do not think the tea party as a whole is a racist, or anti-semitic organization, but rather that all movements tend to attract fringe elements.

On the other hand I cannot help, but point out that the people who criticize OWS as a whole based on the fact that fringe groups, they have no control over, try to attach themselves to that movement seem to be wholly selective in their criticism and use this broad brush only for OWS while ignoring the very large racist fringe that tries to attach itself to the tea party.
http://www.nydailynews.com/img/2011/10/14/450x362-alg_herman_cain_washington.jpg (broken link)

Old 10-23-2011, 11:41 PM

Again me posting photos of Jewish congressmen and senators who support OWS proves about as much as you posting congressional Black tea partiers. I stick to my point above and would only add that I have noticed many conservatives have issues with ambiguity and often try, sometimes against reality, to see the world without shades of gray.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies