Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2011, 08:57 PM

1,568 posts, read 1,551,117 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chele123 View Post
Because their parents love them unconditionally and want them to be happy.
Who tells a boy he's really a girl?

Old 10-26-2011, 08:58 PM

2,713 posts, read 3,022,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Still hasn't.
You can call a cat a dog but it's still a cat.
Truth.

Old 10-26-2011, 08:58 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,814,566 times
I feel bad for you OP because really it is not a big deal and it is horrible how you are speaking of a child. Really deplorable and despicable actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OddBall84 View Post
Meson obviously you aren't reading the article. There is a GIRL scouts and their is a BOY scouts this BOY wants to join the GIRLS scouts....ya following me here...the girls and boys club is a after care type program where kids go to play etc stay out of trouble get mentoring whatever. Girl Scouts where skirts and do girly things boy scouts wear pants and do boy things. This crap is going overboard. There will be no where left for sane normal children to play and enjoy life by the time my kids have kids.
Originally came on here to say that girl scouts and boy scouts do similar things actually. They go camping and earn badges and make smores and all that good stuff equally. Only difference is the uniforms and that girl scouts sell yummy cookies while boy scouts sell yummy popcorn. Also the girl scouts are known for being more accepting as an organization so really this is not surprising as they aim to enlighten the lives of all of their charges. My brother when I was a brownie/girl scout was always jealous because we did cooler stuff than his cub/boy scout troop did. We did similar things though, not "girly" or "boy" things but we did "wear" skirts and they were pretty cute and so what if this boy wants to wear the skirt. It is not the end of the world and is not hurting anyone no matter your views on transgendered children. With their shirts off, wearing the same pants, and having the same length of hair, I bet you couldn't tell the difference between a 7 year old boy or girl.

Old 10-26-2011, 08:59 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,969,784 times
Quote:
If they are living as a woman she could volunteer to be a troop leader. There is an age limit to being a scout.
You can't claim an age limit if you can't claim a sexuality restriction. You can't even claim sexual preference so the 50 year old male can be a lesbian girl trapped in a 50 year old male body

Old 10-26-2011, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
I feel bad for you OP because really it is not a big deal and it is horrible how you are speaking of a child. Really deplorable and despicable actually.

Originally came on here to say that girl scouts and boy scouts do similar things actually. They go camping and earn badges and make smores and all that good stuff equally. Only difference is the uniforms and that girl scouts sell yummy cookies while boy scouts sell yummy popcorn. Also the girl scouts are known for being more accepting as an organization so really this is not surprising as they aim to enlighten the lives of all of their charges. My brother when I was a brownie/girl scout was always jealous because we did cooler stuff than his cub/boy scout troop did. We did similar things though, not "girly" or "boy" things but we did "wear" skirts and they were pretty cute and so what if this boy wants to wear the skirt. It is not the end of the world and is not hurting anyone no matter your views on transgendered children. With their shirts off, wearing the same pants, and having the same length of hair, I bet you couldn't tell the difference between a 7 year old boy or girl.
No, the spokeshole for the Girl Scouts said the boy was "living as a girl."

Tell a group of Girl Scouts to take their "shirts off" and see what happens next.

Old 10-26-2011, 09:02 PM

1,787 posts, read 3,848,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Kim View Post
Who tells a boy he's really a girl?
Nobody! She just knows, just like you just knew you were a little boy. If somene had told you that you were a little girl you would look in a mirror (or in your pants) and see that you were a little boy. For transgenders they look in the mirror and see the wrong wrong gender.

Old 10-26-2011, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Nobody! She just knows, just like you just knew you were a little boy. If somene had told you that you were a little girl you would look in a mirror (or in your pants) and see that you were a little boy. For transgenders they look in the mirror and see the wrong wrong gender.
That's just crap. No boy thinks he looks pretty in a dress unless his parents buy him dresses.

Old 10-26-2011, 09:04 PM

1,787 posts, read 3,848,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
You can't claim an age limit if you can't claim a sexuality restriction. You can't even claim sexual preference so the 50 year old male can be a lesbian girl trapped in a 50 year old male body
Sure you can. Look at AARP.

Old 10-26-2011, 09:05 PM

1,147 posts, read 909,014 times
Quote:
Then they need to come up with a new group. "The Shim Scouts".

Small children should not have to be exposed to this level of diversity. It's too complicated for them to understand, and unnecessary.

That's all we need. Our kids having nightmares about waking up a new gender.

Old 10-26-2011, 09:07 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,969,784 times
Quote:
Sure you can. Look at AARP.
Under the new age of a politically correct society ... the AARP can also be sued.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies