Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2011, 07:20 PM

5,346 posts, read 4,046,814 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Not all journalists work for MM.
Some really fine ones do it unpaid.
They're mostly the ones who were getting bashed by the NYPD...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2011, 07:24 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
He was not hit by any canister from the police, he was hit by a bottle thrown by the violent liberal protestors.
Do you have some real proof of that statement? I believe it is right but don't have any proof that that is what happened. If you have some, lets see it so I can use it on left leaners.

Old 10-29-2011, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
The guy who got shot in the face with a tear gas canister wasn't throwing anything...
Some proof that he was shot with a tear gas grenade would be acceptable to further your argument. Some proof that he didn't throw anything would be nice too since I don't think you have any of that either.

Old 10-29-2011, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimmerama View Post
The tear gas was being used to disperse the protesters, why do you persist in presuming the only time the police would be allowed to use tear gas is if they're being pelted by thrown objects?

By this logic the police can't use force to effect an arrest unless that person has assaulted the police.
I think that whoever started the throwing was one of the real bad guys at that thing. They wanted to get the crowd going to push the police away from that spot. Nothing but an attempt to get the police to try to defend themselves.

Somehow too many supporters of occupy just can't see that there are real bad characters in those groups who will continue to work the useful idiots in the group all they can. They will always come back with that police brutality thing since it usually works for the libs.

Old 10-29-2011, 07:33 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,221,236 times
Quote:
That's the networks owned by the globalist bankers... The journalists are just doing their jobs...
Now I admit my personal experience with journalists is some what limited and very negative.
They once reported the Ike off the coast of Libya trying to aggrivate the situation, reality Ike was off the coast of England.
Friends in Iraq related stories of Journalists bribing Iraqi's to stage protests against our forces.
Long ago it was said reporters report the news not create it.
Todays Journalists with their bias tend to create a lot more than they report.

Old 10-29-2011, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Now I admit my personal experience with journalists is some what limited and very negative.
They once reported the Ike off the coast of Libya trying to aggrivate the situation, reality Ike was off the coast of England.
Friends in Iraq related stories of Journalists bribing Iraqi's to stage protests against our forces.
Long ago it was said reporters report the news not create it.
Todays Journalists with their bias tend to create a lot more than they report.
Because they are told to...

Old 10-29-2011, 07:40 PM

1,568 posts, read 1,551,597 times
By the Jew bankers?

Old 10-29-2011, 07:41 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,221,236 times
Quote:
Because they are told to...
This is the excuse? This makes it right? Then why the complaints about the police? Maybe they were told to, so its acceptable right?
Bad soldiers who violate the UCMJ are ok because they followed orders right?
Well I disagree. I work for a huge corporation. i was told to do things that I knew was wrong. I held my ground and did the right thing.
Fortunately while I served I was never ordered to violate the UCMJ. Had I been ordered I would have disobeyed the unlawful order.
Thats a cop out. Because they were told to.

Old 10-29-2011, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Kim View Post
By the Jew bankers?
Zionist bankers... There's a difference... Look it up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
This is the excuse? This makes it right? Then why the complaints about the police? Maybe they were told to, so its acceptable right?
Bad soldiers who violate the UCMJ are ok because they followed orders right?
Well I disagree. I work for a huge corporation. i was told to do things that I knew was wrong. I held my ground and did the right thing.
Fortunately while I served I was never ordered to violate the UCMJ. Had I been ordered I would have disobeyed the unlawful order.
Thats a cop out. Because they were told to.
Holding your ground gets you fired nowadays...

Old 10-30-2011, 01:06 AM

23,416 posts, read 37,001,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Kim View Post
By the Jew bankers?
I would wager that you believe in the tooth fairy too, just to name one fairy tale.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies