Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2011, 08:58 AM

2,305 posts, read 3,032,639 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
The quickest way to disperse these rallies is to show up with a big sing saying "Help Wanted". They will scatter like roaches.
There you go again with another great post. I think it's time for you to find a different hobby. At least one where you can get some exercise, people are trying to have a conversation here and you contribute very little with posts like this one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2011, 08:59 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,040,537 times
Sorry to break up your "conversation" with a dose of reality. lol

Old 10-28-2011, 09:06 AM

11,446 posts, read 16,204,554 times
Right wingers are basically brown nose sucka$$ses for the Status Quo. They do as they are told and march according to orders and despise anyone who steps out of line.
This is nothing new in society. Every society has its sucka$$ chumps.
When the Status Quo says "jump!", the Righties ask "how high?"

Old 10-28-2011, 09:08 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,040,537 times
I'm sure years of education at one of the countries higher learning institutions allowed you to come up with that critique?? lol

Old 10-28-2011, 09:43 AM

11,579 posts, read 13,968,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Any statement, post, or article that lumps all the OWS protesters into one single idea or purpose is stupid, uninformed, ignorant and un-American.

Anyone who doesn't like Americans protesting is anti-American and un-American.....and more likely...just plain yellow bellied scared....

What they're afraid of??? Who knows what goes on in tiny tiny tiny minds....
You sure changed your tune since the Tea Party protests. Big surprise.

Old 10-28-2011, 10:19 AM

6,391 posts, read 5,175,431 times
Quote:
Sorry to break up your "conversation" with a dose of reality. lol
I cannot believe you actually suggested people WORK for a living.....

The horror!

Old 10-28-2011, 10:24 AM

6,391 posts, read 5,175,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
Right wingers are basically brown nose sucka$$ses for the Status Quo. They do as they are told and march according to orders and despise anyone who steps out of line.
This is nothing new in society. Every society has its sucka$$ chumps.
When the Status Quo says "jump!", the Righties ask "how high?"
There is something to be said about the status quo.

It USED to be the status quo didn't require a 2 income household, and that both parties worked only if the wanted to.

Status quo was we didn't required armed police to roam the halls of our schools, with a video camera in each classroom and every hallway.

Status quo was people respected each other.

Things that I am glad have changed, everyone has the right to vote, mixed marriages, equal pay for equal work.

Not all status quo was bad.

Old 10-28-2011, 10:47 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,320,259 times
Quote:
When your protest infringes on others rights it's time to send the kiddies back home.
Very few people from the left, especially, see that no rights are absolute. They just want their rights upheld and to hell with anyone whose toes they are stomping on. It is always humorous to me in the beginning but gets too ridiculous for words before it ends. When counter movements set in they always whine and howl their heads off as if they were the only ones with any rights.

Old 10-28-2011, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Any statement, post, or article that lumps all the OWS protesters into one single idea or purpose is stupid, uninformed, ignorant and un-American.

Anyone who doesn't like Americans protesting is anti-American and un-American.....and more likely...just plain yellow bellied scared....

What they're afraid of??? Who knows what goes on in tiny tiny tiny minds....
How many names did you call me in this post, ending with tiny, tiny, tiny mind? You managed to lump anyone who thinks that after one month of protest it is about time to stop it in with all who protest the protesters for any reason into one group after howling about all their ideas being lumped in to one. Think about what you said there.

Old 10-28-2011, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Thats a good description of our current republicans.
See my post just before this one to see how silly your reply appears to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies