Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 08:03 AM

9,240 posts, read 8,668,081 times

Advertisements

Islam IS at war against us, and we ARE at war with islam in spite of the denial and betrayal of our major politicians. Islamic enemy agents have already penetrated. Obama’s Muslim childhood and madrassa experience clearly have diminished his ability to be objective about Islam.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2011, 08:05 AM

529 posts, read 363,837 times
Is it just me or does Obama seem to be trying to become a dictator lately? Issuing executive orders because Congress tells him no on something...like a child throwing a temper tantrum.

Old 10-27-2011, 08:09 AM

14,682 posts, read 14,648,352 times
Funny, I know quite a few Muslims where I work (mostly doctors), and I have never gotten the impression they are at war with me.

Old 10-27-2011, 08:14 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,603,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
Islam IS at war against us, and we ARE at war with islam in spite of the denial and betrayal of our major politicians. Islamic enemy agents have already penetrated. Obama’s Muslim childhood and madrassa experience clearly have diminished his ability to be objective about Islam.
Whereas YOU are not only completely objective, but 100% right as well. Right?

Old 10-27-2011, 08:16 AM

17,029 posts, read 30,925,220 times
The muslims I work with don't seem to be at war.

Old 10-27-2011, 08:18 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,048,770 times
Quote:
Considering the growing number of notches on Obama's Predator joy stick, he's got a funny way of showing it.

Old 10-27-2011, 08:57 AM

6,391 posts, read 5,167,680 times
While most muslims are not violent terrorist extremists, most violent terrorist extremists are muslim.

How many Jewish "Honor killings" have we seen this year? How many Christian "Honor Killings"?

How many Hindus have strapped bomb vests to themselves yelling "G_d is good", have launched themselves and detonated said devices?

How many Buddhist videos do we have of Buddhists chopping off people's heads to make a point?

Oh yea, and how many other religions have called for the murder of someone in the past 5 decades, because someone wrote a book they didn't like, (does the name Ahmed Salman Rushdie, ring a bell)?

How many Canadians have burned the flag of another nation and effigies of it's leader because they didn't like them?

I think it's safe to say that Islam, has been it's own worst enemy here, and while MANY muslims do not endorse violence, Most of the worlds violence today is done BY muslims in the name of their religion, Islam.

Old 10-27-2011, 09:19 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
So we separate the violent from the peaceful and kill the peaceful anyway? Like that makes a lot of sense. A Predator Drone with a 1,000 lb warhead is not exactly a precision weapon. A .50 cal sniper's bullet is. I have no problem with executing actual enemies but I do not want to kill the women and children next to the bad guy. Killing kids only pisses people off and makes for more terrorists. Killing thugs, and only thugs, often removes these guys from people they have been terrorizing.

Old 10-27-2011, 09:33 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,194,417 times
Quote:
Thanks for the link, I've never seen as much paranoia on any website before, I bet Horowitz checks
under his bed to see if any Muslims are hiding under it before he crawls into the sack!

Old 10-27-2011, 09:36 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,329,966 times
One more year of this guy, then we'll get an adult in office. Unfortunately, the first four years is going to spent unraveling all the damage our moron-in-chief is causing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies