Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 02:22 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,257,166 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKrab View Post
Oh look, another person having to use a horrible rape of a 14 year old to smear the morality of thousands of protesters protesting the class structure of the US.
Of course, you didn't notice the reference to anti-semitism at those occupies, did you? Now why would that be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2011, 02:23 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,352,042 times
The Columbia professor is utterly clueless. Does he know that the tea party candidate of choice is Herman Cain? Columbia, a once great U? We're fricking doomed.

Gallup: Herman Cain Is Top Choice of Tea Party and Southerners | CNSnews.com

Old 10-27-2011, 02:26 PM

4,272 posts, read 3,786,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I will take it that you haven't seen any rants by protesters against Jews. I don't know what the MSM shows because I don't pay any attention to them but there are plenty of clips about anti-Semite people at those occupies.
I read the "racism" thread started by another poster (#8) with a link to the dailykos. i don't think it is endemic to the entire movement. It is more a result of the chaotic organization and the "let 'em all in" attitude going on now. If a leadership develops with this movement a lot of the bad elements will be squeezed out.

As I said in the aforementioned post, many of these folks don't want to be led.

Last edited by geofra; 10-27-2011 at 02:46 PM..

Old 10-27-2011, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
Oh. My. God.

Yes Racism is just a figment of our imaginations.
FYI there is no more CSA.
Look at the post that preceded yours and then tell me again that there is no racism at those riots.

Old 10-27-2011, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geofra View Post
I read the "racism" thread started by another poster with a link to the dailykos. i don't think it is endemic to the entire movement. It is more a result of the chaotic organization and the "let 'em all in" attitude going on now. If a leadership develops with this movement a lot of the bad elements will be squeezed out.

As I said in the aforementioned post, many of these folks don't want to be led.
So many of them are really anarchists of some stripe or another?

Old 10-27-2011, 02:36 PM

4,272 posts, read 3,786,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
So many of them are really anarchists of some stripe or another?
There seems to be a strong streak of anti-establishmentism. Or maybe anti-current-establishmentism.

Old 10-27-2011, 02:42 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,694,370 times
"Myth #3. There Are No Black People Involved.
I was taken aback by how many black and Latino participants I noticed at the demonstration. I hadn't seen them on the television coverage of the movement, but they were clearly there. "

Keith Boykin: Everything The Media Told You About Occupy Wall Street Is Wrong

Old 10-27-2011, 02:54 PM

3,265 posts, read 3,192,061 times
Minorities aren't showing up because they'll get shot. If the police are willing to fire gas canisters from grenade launchers directly at white people there's no limit to what they'd do to a black man.

Old 10-27-2011, 03:12 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,480,913 times
This shows how stupid these protestors are.

If you take out a loan. You don't get it forgiven.

If you sit in a group of deficators, you aren't looking for a job.

If you want a retirement plan -- put your deflated dollars under your mattress.

For forty years.

Barack, Reid and Pelosi shoved sh^t down the American people's throat. And now they are trying to shovel it some more. Very shovel ready.

Are the OWS college students who think that they won't have to pay back the taxpayers their debt, unions, communists and drug abusers really racists?

Hell yes. You'd better believe it.

They don't want Jews in their discriminatory pity hole.

Jews are the enemy.

Old 10-27-2011, 03:22 PM

4,437 posts, read 4,865,646 times
Starting Time: Friday, October 28, 2011, 5pm

Washington D.C. – On Friday, October 28th Howard University alumni, students, faculty and supporters plan to lead what they describe as a March for Jobs and Justice in solidarity with the Occupy movements.

For those that do not know, Howard U is a Black University

HU Alumni, Students, Faculty Join With Occupy Movement in March to Chamber of Commerce for Jobs, Justice | October 2011
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies