Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2011, 06:14 PM

4,367 posts, read 3,484,516 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
I don't know about all tea partiers, but it seems like the tea party supporters on this forum are straight up racist. Not all, just 8 out of 10. There are a few here and there who are not, but the vast majority who post on this forum are pretty racist.

Some have come out in favor of White Pride and wear it like a badge of honor. If that isn't racist, I don't know what is.
While I don't believe in any kind of "racial pride", I wonder why white pride is wrong where "black pride" or "brown pride" is acceptable?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2011, 06:17 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,119,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
The evidence presented in this, and other threads, suggests that ALL Americans are racist, police-car-deffacating-on rapists.
LOL!

Seriously, if you want to understand what's wrong with this country, one would just need to come to this section of the forum. So much ignorant generalizing by both sides it's hysterical.

Old 10-29-2011, 06:20 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,119,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
While I don't believe in any kind of "racial pride", I wonder why white pride is wrong where "black pride" or "brown pride" is acceptable?
What makes you think it's acceptable? Racism has been going on forever but here in America it started from the class system due to slavery. History shows us that American "black and brown" pride was in response to white racism and discrimination. Racism in response to racism I suppose is human nature.

Old 10-29-2011, 07:51 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,790,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
It's probably because the OWS folks are happy to denounce racists or anti-Semites that appear in their ranks, but Tea Partiers first ignore the obvious racists in their ranks, and then threw a fit when groups like the NAACP asked them to toss the obvious racists out.
This is some of the best fiction I've ever read... you must be a screen writer in Hollywood!

Hacks infiltrate peaceful tea party protests: the tea party kicks them out (many instances caught on video), but they are still portrayed as racists and terrorists.

OCCUPY WALL STREET
Number of Days: 40
Number of Arrests: 2511
Number of Arrests per Day: 62
Number of Public Defecations: 1
Number of Rapes: 4
Cost to Taxpayers: $3.2 Million (in New York alone)'

TEA PARTY
Number of Days: 984
Number of Arrests: 0
Number of Arrests per Day: 0
Number of Public Defecations: 0
Number of Rapes: 0
Cost to Taxpayers: $0.00. <<<The tax payers actually made money from the permits tea partys bought. Up to $25,000 for a single permit.

The OWS crowd intend to suck funds out of Joe Taxpayer one way or another

Old 10-29-2011, 08:04 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,790,545 times
Quote:
52% of Americans voted for an American of African descent as POTUS, yet minority activists used this as a way to foment racism rather than embracing the progress.

Their livlihoods depend on true racism, which has been evaporating, so they have started to re-invent racism to generate fear and hate.

Old 10-29-2011, 11:50 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,292,202 times
Quote:
I wonder why white pride is wrong :
Spoken like a true tea partier.

Old 10-30-2011, 08:01 AM

2,046 posts, read 1,574,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
This is some of the best fiction I've ever read... you must be a screen writer in Hollywood!

Hacks infiltrate peaceful tea party protests: the tea party kicks them out (many instances caught on video), but they are still portrayed as racists and terrorists.

OCCUPY WALL STREET
Number of Days: 40
Number of Arrests: 2511
Number of Arrests per Day: 62
Number of Public Defecations: 1
Number of Rapes: 4
Cost to Taxpayers: $3.2 Million (in New York alone)'

TEA PARTY
Number of Days: 984
Number of Arrests: 0
Number of Arrests per Day: 0
Number of Public Defecations: 0
Number of Rapes: 0
Cost to Taxpayers: $0.00. <<<The tax payers actually made money from the permits tea partys bought. Up to $25,000 for a single permit.

The OWS crowd intend to suck funds out of Joe Taxpayer one way or another
what I like to know ,is why not one liberal has posted a tea party clip!! think liberal are afraid of the stark differances of the two!!

Old 10-30-2011, 08:06 AM

1,147 posts, read 909,575 times
Quote:
The various "pride" groups out there are only growing in size, while the voices of whites are squelched further every day by default. It's a valid question.

Aside from that, there should only be one "pride' group allowed in this country. American pride. Anything else is racism with a positive spin.

Old 10-30-2011, 10:56 AM

4,367 posts, read 3,484,516 times
Quote:
I'm not a member of any tea party, and your inability to address my question has been noted. Thanks for playing.

Old 10-30-2011, 10:57 AM

6,137 posts, read 4,862,292 times
Quote:
Spoken like a true hypocrite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Had2SaySumthin View Post
The various "pride" groups out there are only growing in size, while the voices of whites are squelched further every day by default. It's a valid question.
Yeah it's a valid question but you won't get an answer. White = racist.

Quote:
Aside from that, there should only be one "pride' group allowed in this country. American pride. Anything else is racism with a positive spin.
Amen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies