Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2011, 06:52 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,629,231 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Barack Obama is not black. Herman Cain is black. Any questions?
Because you say so?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2011, 06:57 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,471,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Yeah, and I think everyone, even the Left and blacks themselves will admit that. But its accepted because.....theyre blacks and voting Democrat.
Wait, What?

No they voted for him because he was a Democrat and clearly the best choice.

Old 10-28-2011, 08:40 PM

674 posts, read 698,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Had2SaySumthin View Post
Same goes for Cain. He might be a LITTLE smarter than Palin............ but not much.
Herman Cain is a former ballistics expert which means he was a former rocket scientist as well as a mathematician. He's much smarter than Palin....as is most of the population.

Old 10-28-2011, 09:19 PM

33,539 posts, read 18,133,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DahomeyAhosi View Post
Herman Cain is a former ballistics expert which means he was a former rocket scientist as well as a mathematician. He's much smarter than Palin....as is most of the population.
Herman Cain can spell Iraq too.

Remember the saying, "you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that!"

Old 10-28-2011, 09:21 PM

1,568 posts, read 1,550,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
Wait, What?

No they voted for him because he was a Democrat and clearly the best choice.
Is that what "historic" and "transformational" meant?

Old 10-28-2011, 09:37 PM

4,367 posts, read 3,481,555 times
Damned if we do, damned if we don't. No pleasing the left.

Old 10-28-2011, 10:02 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,471,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Kim View Post
Is that what "historic" and "transformational" meant?
If that makes you happy.

Old 10-28-2011, 10:11 PM

402 posts, read 589,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Sorry but i totally disagree the same reason why i don't like or care for Obama has nothing what so ever to do with his race. People need to stop throwing around the race issue, all the dang time.

I like Cain the Man, and like what i hear from him, he seems pretty straight forward and to the point, and a pretty smart man at that.

People need to stop bringing race into every darn thing. I either like someone or dislike someone, and their race rarely has a thing to do with my decision. It is the manner in which the person acts, are they a respectuful person, sincere, and honest, compassionate, this is what i look for, and color does not matter! and i am a republician.
Oh come off it! Anyone can see that much of the treatment Obama has to deal with is pure racism. Of course you would say otherwise. You're a Republikan. Obama is nothing but cordial and respectful to adults who are acting like children in desperate need of naps. If people keep bringing up race, it's because racism keeps happening!!!!!

Old 10-28-2011, 10:19 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,809,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepimpact2 View Post
Oh come off it! Anyone can see that much of the treatment Obama has to deal with is pure racism. Of course you would say otherwise. You're a Republikan. Obama is nothing but cordial and respectful to adults who are acting like children in desperate need of naps. If people keep bringing up race, it's because racism keeps happening!!!!!
obama cordial and respectful? are you serious? do you even listen to what the man says in his speeches? as for racism constantly being brought up, it is almost always the democrats bringing up racism, and only because republicans go against the policies of obama.

Old 10-28-2011, 10:28 PM

402 posts, read 589,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
obama cordial and respectful? are you serious? do you even listen to what the man says in his speeches? as for racism constantly being brought up, it is almost always the democrats bringing up racism, and only because republicans go against the policies of obama.
It's the WAY they go about opposing his policies. They are beyond disrespectful. I have never heard Obama being anything but respectful... Even when he should probably rip them a new one.

I honestly have yet to meet a white person who could seriously articulate a reason not to like Obama.

Not to mention that politics aside, the office of President is entitled to a certain amount of respect. Bush got way more general respect and he wrecked this country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies