Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2011, 07:45 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Had2SaySumthin View Post
huh? It's called working from home. Those who have made it to a certain point in their careers are usually afforded this opportunity, these days.

Of course you wouldn't understand this, because fast food establishments typically don't allow their employees to work from home
I nailed it.....

Where did I post that I didn't know what "working from home" means..I didn't(desperation riding your butt?)

..my reference to "living on a blue cloud" referenced your NON provable claim that you make double what she makes.......and then you conveniently ignored the rest.....

Old 10-30-2011, 07:52 AM

1,147 posts, read 909,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
I nailed it.....

Where did I post that I didn't know what "working from home" means..I didn't(desperation riding your butt?)

..my reference to "living on a blue cloud" referenced your NON provable claim that you make double what she makes.......and then you conveniently ignored the rest.....
If you're waiting for two pay stubs to get posted, you can start pounding sand now.

That being said, my guess is the only way you'd make 6 figures is if 5 guys were in front of you on the unemployment line. Have fun at work today. Watch out for falling prices.

Old 10-30-2011, 07:53 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
huh? It's called working from home. Those who have made it to a certain point in their careers are usually afforded this opportunity, these days.

Of course you wouldn't understand this, because fast food establishments typically don't allow their employees to work from home
Another example of ignorance of anyone's situation but one's own. Many professionals CANNOT work from home. This includes virtually ALL health professionals in direct patient care, ALL teachers who are actively teaching, and many others.

Old 10-30-2011, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Another example of ignorance of anyone's situation but one's own. Many professionals CANNOT work from home. This includes virtually ALL health professionals in direct patient care, ALL teachers who are actively teaching, and many others.
Health, law enforcement, fire, and other on-site service workers should be a given. It's called common sense. Do we seriously need to explain everything in detail, or is this the point where you've run out of credible argument so you're going to confuse the issue by splitting hairs over idiotic and meaningless details?

Old 10-30-2011, 08:06 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Health, law enforcement, fire, and other on-site service workers should be a given. It's called common sense. Do we seriously need to explain everything in detail, or is this the point where you've run out of credible argument so you're going to confuse the issue by splitting hairs over idiotic and meaningless details?
You have a nice day!

Old 10-30-2011, 08:07 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,954,135 times
Quote:

Just admit it. you are a woman hater. That is something that I cannot understand. You say you have a wife. If you do, you do not have any respect at all for her. I think that women work as hard or harder than we do. I have great respect for my wife and women period. I don't understand your position at all. Are you gay???

Old 10-30-2011, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Just admit it. you are a woman hater. That is something that I cannot understand. You say you have a wife. If you do, you do not have any respect at all for her. I think that women work as hard or harder than we do. I have great respect for my wife and women period. I don't understand your position at all. Are you gay???
Are you? You seem to worship women, not respect them. You might want to head down to your local gay bar and see if the environment inspires any trouser tremors for you. Remember, you brought it up.

My wife is nothing like the women we've talked about in this thread. In fact, that's one of my problems. Useless do-nothings who walk around demanding respect from everyone when they couldn't hang 10 minutes with the likes of my wife on any given work day. The baseless respect for them is an insult to strong, independent women everywhere.

Old 10-30-2011, 08:18 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,954,135 times
Quote:
Are you? You seem to worship women, not respect them. You might want to head down to your local gay bar and see if the environment inspires any trouser tremors for you. Remember, you brought it up.

My wife is nothing like the women we've talked about in this thread. In fact, that's one of my problems. Useless do-nothings who walk around demanding respect from everyone when they couldn't hang 10 minutes with the likes of my wife on any given work day. The baseless respect for them is an insult to strong, independent women everywhere.

Your seemingly hate for women is uncalled for. Sure lazy women exists just like lazy men. So what? The majority of women work as hard (or harder) as the majority of men. Why do you feel that it is necessary to run down women?

Old 10-30-2011, 08:21 AM

410 posts, read 515,190 times
If they are not highly independant working steady work with a degree then why are they at home raising the kids?

Old 10-30-2011, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Your seemingly hate for women is uncalled for. Sure lazy women exists just like lazy men. So what? The majority of women work as hard (or harder) as the majority of men. Why do you feel that it is necessary to run down women?
....and when lazy men walk around with their noses in the air demanding people kiss the ring for mopping a few floors and packing a school lunch, I'll put them in their place as well.

It's the topic of the thread my friend. I didn't start it, but I'll make my opinions known when I see women puffing up their chests over the minimal work they do. Nuffs enough.

...and how you equate me having an issue with a particular group of women as "hating women" I'll never know. You seriously need to grow a pair and stop being afraid to criticize women. They're certainly not afraid to criticize us.

...and that's another thing. Everything you see on TV and in movies says it's acceptable for women to call men names, criticize them, etc. The double standard was created BY them, and I'm here to tell ya, I don't adhere to that "standard."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies