Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2011, 02:56 PM

4,367 posts, read 3,483,507 times

Advertisements

The New Civility again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2011, 02:58 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Of course blaming republicans for everything............

“It’s time to stand up. It’s time to fight back,” Biden bellowed to a cheering crowd of more than 1,000 people at the Florida Democratic Party annual convention at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. “We are looking for this fight.”

I guess he wants blood on the streets like the anarchists.

Vice President Joe Biden: GOP getting in way of change, Biden tells Democrats, teachers union - OrlandoSentinel.com
Biden will have to be stopped and hidden soon since Obama didn't want any kind of violence yet. The plan was for the weather to stop this crap and then it could begin again in May when the violence could bring on the necessity for martial law. Joe can't understand things like this. That is one reason I just don't want anything to happen to Obama.

Old 10-29-2011, 02:59 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
BIG POST SCRIPT

You see this is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. If I took the time and the mods would allow, I would go back and post a random sample of your posts and threads which as far as I have been able to determine have been nothing BUT hate filled, screeds about the present administration. So brother PULEEEZE spare me the hypocrisy crap.

Go find your mama, because I ain't fall'n for it.
I never called for civility. There goes your rant out the window. lol

Old 10-29-2011, 03:05 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Many of THEM really don't know that it was the top man, named Obama, who called for civility after the Giffords shooting. As I recall some of THEM managed to be civil one or two days and went right back at it.

Old 10-29-2011, 03:10 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,700,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Many of THEM really don't know that it was the top man, named Obama, who called for civility after the Giffords shooting. As I recall some of THEM managed to be civil one or two days and went right back at it.

Many of 'us' managed to remain civil for a lot longer than one or two days.
The other side, not so much.

Personally, I really have to wonder what exactly is so uncivil about saying that we are going to 'fight back.'
Surely those words are thrown around every single week during football season.
Methinks the OP doth protest too much.

Old 10-29-2011, 03:26 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,472,986 times
It's supposed to be that the two sides work together to come up with solutions that are amicable to all Americans. A bit of give and take, not "my way or the highway".

Old 10-29-2011, 03:44 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,045,063 times
Quote:
And neither have I.

Old 10-29-2011, 03:50 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,391,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Frankly, if I had a chance to school president young blood (and I would have schooled him a long time ago), I would have told him to put that bi-racial Hawaii Kumbaya crap in his back pocket cause and get in touch with his inner LBJ.
Forget his inner LBJ, I would tell him to get in touch with his inner FDR and "welcome their hatred".

Old 10-29-2011, 04:24 PM

2,608 posts, read 2,097,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
Forget his inner LBJ, I would tell him to get in touch with his inner FDR and "welcome their hatred".
Plenty here...

Obama Crimes, Fraud, Felony, Unconstitutional, violations, Gangster Government

Old 10-29-2011, 04:35 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,219,329 times
Biden reminds me of that relative you just hate to invite to any party. Without fail they say something stupid or ignorant that causes the embarrassed silence.
I remember when he was running for the prez and he talked about hanging out at home depot. All I could think was Joe get a life.
Then he talked about the guy at the gas station that didnt know how much it cost to fill up the tank on his car. Either he made up the story or the guy was an idiot.
Now he blames everything on 1 party. His party controled congress the last 2 years of Bush. His party controled the house and senate the first 2 years of Obama. His party played a huge part in deregulation and his party set records for pork.
Biden is the perfect example of whats wrong in DC. No solutions just finger pointing. Both parties do it but as a leader he should rise above it.
I can only imagine what my bosses would say if they asked me to explain why things were wrong on my team and I pointed fingers rather than generate solutions. I wouldnt be a team leader for long. But whats really sad is no one is willing to hold their own party accountable. Just point fingers and accept stupid lame excuses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies