Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2011, 04:43 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,405,802 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Burn Baby Burn!

I swear you reactionaries remind of them b@*$h ass punk bullies back in grammar school. Ya'll talk trash for 3 years, you wave your guns at your tea parties (never been fired in anger I might add), you talk about seceding, you talk about "taking back your American", you accuse Democrats of destroying the country (ah the recession began under your watch), you call Obama everything in the book, you make up wild stories about his birth and when a Democrat be it Richard Trumka, Van Jones, or now Joe Biden call you on it and tell you, "hell yeah we are going to fight back" (after kissing your butts for 3 years) you run to your mama crying about Democrats talking mean about you!

What happened to "Bring it on?" Dudes and Dudesses, maybe its time you man up and stop writing checks with your mouths that your behinds will need to cash.
You want a revolution where you'll have to fight against people with trained sniper experience, shotguns, hand guns, assault rifles and the like?

Put the 4th glass of whine down for a minute. We're all Americans and I understand the current frustrations with the "opposing" party but you're seriously calling for armed conflicts?

I was always joking when I said this October looked like 1917 Russia. I guess I, jokingly, thought I wasn't more accurate than I thought I was...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2011, 04:47 PM

Quote:
BIG POST SCRIPT

You see this is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. If I took the time and the mods would allow, I would go back and post a random sample of your posts and threads which as far as I have been able to determine have been nothing BUT hate filled, screeds about the present administration. So brother PULEEEZE spare me the hypocrisy crap.

Go find your mama, because I ain't fall'n for it.

Do it. You apparently want to see where (yours and others hate) can lead....

Old 10-29-2011, 04:48 PM

I can't believe you folks. I've had some pretty angry posts but this is over the top. And you want me to believe Biden and Obama are the lessor of 535 evils?

Old 10-29-2011, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Get this dude, the only leader I have is the one that stands in my shoes.
LOL. The irony in this posts is hilarious. It wasn't 12 hours ago you were claiming the entire U.S. was a collective. Now you're the rugged individualist.

Old 10-29-2011, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Democrats and Obama shouldn't have too much of a hard time winning Florida. The GOP voted to privatize Medicare. Thanks, GOP.
And Obama and Biden "removed" $500 billion. Let's see you bring the lesser of two evils argument to the table.

Old 10-29-2011, 05:08 PM

31,387 posts, read 36,978,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
LOL. The irony in this posts is hilarious. It wasn't 12 hours ago you were claiming the entire U.S. was a collective. Now you're the rugged individualist.
I find it difficult discussing social concepts with folks whose mind only works in a binary fashion. So, just let me say that being a part of a collective, ie., group, society nation doesn't eliminate individuality.

PS- by the way that was a key insight into why liberals are anti-communist.

Old 10-29-2011, 05:10 PM

3,522 posts, read 6,085,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Biden is a complete idiot. His mouth is his biggest problem. What a fool?
Seems to me Biden has been pretty quiet and in the shawdows of the administration.

I seldom even hear anything about him.

Then again I seldom watch Conservative shows and I am sure that is the perception painted of JB

Old 10-29-2011, 05:43 PM

227 posts, read 140,755 times
Quote:
BIG POST SCRIPT

You see this is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. If I took the time and the mods would allow, I would go back and post a random sample of your posts and threads which as far as I have been able to determine have been nothing BUT hate filled, screeds about the present administration. So brother PULEEEZE spare me the hypocrisy crap.

Go find your mama, because I ain't fall'n for it.

hahahaha go find your daddy if you can. I would start at the state pen. hahahaha You want to be a bad man. ohhhhhhhhhh we are so scared.

I work in Detroit all the time. I am locked and loaded to protect myself from thugs that act like you.

Van Jones should have never ever never been hired from his extreme views of this country. What kind of a retard would hire a communist.....of thats right Obama did. You are the fool here.

Old 10-29-2011, 05:47 PM

227 posts, read 140,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyandcloudydays View Post
Seems to me Biden has been pretty quiet and in the shawdows of the administration.

I seldom even hear anything about him.

Then again I seldom watch Conservative shows and I am sure that is the perception painted of JB

LOL perception......lol he's a strange dude that thinks he's cool.

Old 10-29-2011, 05:53 PM

3,160 posts, read 4,358,724 times
Ive yet to find an intelligent person who supports obama/biden.

this topic is proof
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies