Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2011, 02:52 PM

29,409 posts, read 21,912,830 times

Advertisements

Of course blaming republicans for everything............

“It’s time to stand up. It’s time to fight back,” Biden bellowed to a cheering crowd of more than 1,000 people at the Florida Democratic Party annual convention at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. “We are looking for this fight.”

I guess he wants blood on the streets like the anarchists.

Vice President Joe Biden: GOP getting in way of change, Biden tells Democrats, teachers union - OrlandoSentinel.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2011, 02:54 PM

8,104 posts, read 3,930,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Of course blaming republicans for everything............

“It’s time to stand up. It’s time to fight back,” Biden bellowed to a cheering crowd of more than 1,000 people at the Florida Democratic Party annual convention at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. “We are looking for this fight.”

I guess he wants blood on the streets like the anarchists.

Vice President Joe Biden: GOP getting in way of change, Biden tells Democrats, teachers union - OrlandoSentinel.com
Got to keep the illusion alive that there are 2 sides to the game.

Old 10-29-2011, 03:10 PM

31,387 posts, read 36,903,269 times
Burn Baby Burn!

I swear you reactionaries remind of them b@*$h ass punk bullies back in grammar school. Ya'll talk trash for 3 years, you wave your guns at your tea parties (never been fired in anger I might add), you talk about seceding, you talk about "taking back your American", you accuse Democrats of destroying the country (ah the recession began under your watch), you call Obama everything in the book, you make up wild stories about his birth and when a Democrat be it Richard Trumka, Van Jones, or now Joe Biden call you on it and tell you, "hell yeah we are going to fight back" (after kissing your butts for 3 years) you run to your mama crying about Democrats talking mean about you!

What happened to "Bring it on?" Dudes and Dudesses, maybe its time you man up and stop writing checks with your mouths that your behinds will need to cash.

Old 10-29-2011, 03:17 PM

10,189 posts, read 7,909,881 times
Biden is a complete idiot. His mouth is his biggest problem. What a fool?

Old 10-29-2011, 03:19 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,592,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Burn Baby Burn!

I swear you reactionaries remind of them b@*$h ass punk bullies back in grammar school. Ya'll talk trash for 3 years, you wave your guns at your tea parties (never been fired in anger I might add), you talk about seceding, you talk about "taking back your American", you accuse Democrats of destroying the country (ah the recession began under your watch), you call Obama everything in the book, you make up wild stories about his birth and when a Democrat be it Richard Trumka, Van Jones, or now Joe Biden call you on it and tell you, "hell yeah we are going to fight back" (after kissing your butts for 3 years) you run to your mama crying about Democrats talking mean about you!

What happened to "Bring it on?" Dudes and Dudesses, maybe its time you man up and stop writing checks with your mouths that your behinds will need to cash.
Here, here!!!!

For a bunch of 'real,' 'exceptional' Americans, they sure do have some delicate feelings.

I do so love me some Joe

Old 10-29-2011, 03:23 PM

10,876 posts, read 13,758,745 times
Quote:
Burn Baby Burn!

Great post The right wing thugs are always acting like a bunch of wanna-b tough guy school yard bullies that are the first to start crying and acting like a bunch of babies when people stand up to them. Good for Biden, give those right wing thugs hell

Old 10-29-2011, 03:24 PM

29,409 posts, read 21,912,830 times
Quote:
Burn Baby Burn!

The point being, that of course completely flew over your hate raged post, is that this administration are complete and utter hypocrites.

From your dear leader after the Giffords shooting..........

“And if, as has been discussed in recent days, their deaths help usher in more civility in our public discourse, let’s remember that it is not because a simple lack of civility caused this tragedy, but rather because only a more civil and honest public discourse can help us face up to our challenges as a nation, in a way that would make them proud.”

I'm sure Biden is making em proud right?

Old 10-29-2011, 03:25 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,720,420 times
Democrats and Obama shouldn't have too much of a hard time winning Florida. The GOP voted to privatize Medicare. Thanks, GOP.

Old 10-29-2011, 03:32 PM

Quote:
The point being, that of course completely flew over your hate raged post, is that this administration are complete and utter hypocrites.
Hate, hell I put a smiley face on the damn thing.

Quote:
From your dear leader after the Giffords shooting.
Get this dude, the only leader I have is the one that stands in my shoes.

Quote:
I'm sure Biden is making em proud right?
I don't know who "em" is but he sure as hell is making me proud!

Frankly, if I had a chance to school president young blood (and I would have schooled him a long time ago), I would have told him to put that bi-racial Hawaii Kumbaya crap in his back pocket cause and get in touch with his inner LBJ.

Old 10-29-2011, 03:37 PM

Smile A Perfect Example Of What I'm Talking About.

BIG POST SCRIPT

Quote:
The point being, that of course completely flew over your hate raged post,
You see this is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. If I took the time and the mods would allow, I would go back and post a random sample of your posts and threads which as far as I have been able to determine have been nothing BUT hate filled, screeds about the present administration. So brother PULEEEZE spare me the hypocrisy crap.

Go find your mama, because I ain't fall'n for it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies